Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t shoot me for a love island comment!! But libbys ‘omg’ song playing on love island. What next, Jake Mitchell coming in as a bombshell???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t shoot me for a love island comment!! But libbys ‘omg’ song playing on love island. What next, Jake Mitchell coming in as a bombshell???
I honestly hate that song sooo much

Also, why is Libbys head so big and her mouth always open 💀

Reactions: 10
They just played Libby omg song on love island. Wonder if Harriet told them that it’s her besties song. I’m telling you now I bet saffron will come in on family friend day if Harriet stays in love island

Reactions: 11
They just played Libby omg song on love island. Wonder if Harriet told them that it’s her besties song. I’m telling you now I bet saffron will come in on family friend day if Harriet stays in love island
It was background music edited on for tv, I don’t think it was being played in the villa

I wonder if she’s jealous of Imogen. Imogen is naturally pretty and has the body saffron acc would kill for. Their friendship doesn’t seem as genuine as they make out
---
No way her song got played on pure coincidence. Someone’s done their research. Libby isn’t big enough to get noticed by the LI producers

Reactions: 15
I’m sure it’s all editing but she is looking much thinner lately…

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’s all editing but she is looking much thinner lately…
Definitely editing but I wouldn’t be surprised if her bestie chris appleton puts her onto whatever the kardashians are taking. you can’t go from never being able to loose weight / having the same type of shape to then being really thin with a tiny waist overnight ! but I do think it’s editing (for now )

Reactions: 16
I bet that when she lost a bit of weight when she was with Louis, she got loads of comments/compliments about it (possibly even read here where lots of people were pointing it out), so now she’s constantly editing herself to look even smaller.

Definitely editing but I wouldn’t be surprised if her bestie chris appleton puts her onto whatever the kardashians are taking. you can’t go from never being able to loose weight / having the same type of shape to then being really thin with a tiny waist overnight ! but I do think it’s editing (for now )
I hope for her sake it’s editing. She’s done too much work on her face and body already considering her age. Add to that taking some unknown side effecting drug, it cannot be good for anyone’s general health as they get older. We all make silly mistakes when we’re young, but taking these popular drugs is something you can regret but never remove from your body!

Reactions: 7
I think saffron hasn’t posted anything about Harriet because she knows that the public will see what she’s actually like and will put her in a bad light to be friends with her

Reactions: 28
I think saffron hasn’t posted anything about Harriet because she knows that the public will see what she’s actually like and will put her in a bad light to be friends with her
Just waiting for the inevitable Chloe Burrows arc to happen and the public to switch up and then all of a sudden Saffron will be like “omg my bestieeeee :love:“ and then probs tell her she was rooting for her the whole time. Extremely fickle, and thick.

Reactions: 33

I don’t know how to embed a tiktok video (hoping this works) but dying at the blonde woman on the right behind her 😂😂😂 if you watch full screen she’s just looking at her in disgust hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
god she don't live in the real world does she, making out shes some celeb lmao
Is this what the world has come to?! Z list influencers in their early 20s, thinking they know enough to give advice on relationships 😂 🤷‍♀️ my lord, all the waffle about instagram and relationships... it's sad really.

Reactions: 14
So at the moment it looks like one long holiday. She is now in Hawaii. When does she start her acting classes and get on that road to an Oscar nomination 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So at the moment it looks like one long holiday. She is now in Hawaii. When does she start her acting classes and get on that road to an Oscar nomination 🥴
Can't say its a shock that there is no proof its happened yet.
I think she gave it up at the start line and now it's just a massive holiday.
She's been there for a good few weeks now and all she's done is kick back and relax
Even made Wendy miss her wedding anniversary with Darren imagine if that was all for nothing 😬

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see in her podcast she said her parents met in the 1700s then corrected herself and said she meant the 70s. Girl your parents were born then 😭 She is actually so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 33
IMG_3221.png

100% ozempic now she’s in LA, she’s been going to the gym for years and now this, unless it’s an editing job (wouldn’t be surprised)

• Wow
Reactions: 24