Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella sadly passed away. I saw Wendy post about it but Saffron didn’t. She never cared about that dog
A lot of people are genuinely devastated when a pet dies. Saffron did not gaf. She treated Bella the same way she treats people she doesn’t care about: same patronising “awwww” when Bella was struggling with things because she was old.

Reactions: 11
A lot of people are genuinely devastated when a pet dies. Saffron did not gaf. She treated Bella the same way she treats people she doesn’t care about: same patronising “awwww” when Bella was struggling with things because she was old.
Remember when she said she was bored of Bella and wanted a new dog that was younger and cuter

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Saff
Babe
We've SEEN your real body. A little retouch but this is CRIMINAL

1000071228.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Not her trying to slyly record khloe Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson in her insta stories lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I bet saffron regrets agreeing to adding that now.. she really did think he was the one didn’t she miss delusional 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow guys! Someone posted this on Anas thread & said they think the reason she doesn’t speak about her book EVER is because it’s got her real face on the front.

I don’t want to be mean about another woman’s appearance but I’m going to just say this.. I don’t think she’d be as successful in the industry if she still looked like this and had left her face alone. She’s quite literally has had a full face transplant 😅

When Ana was talking about her book on the podcast she did not mention hers once, not a peep! 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Wow guys! Someone posted this on Anas thread & said they think the reason she doesn’t speak about her book EVER is because it’s got her real face on the front.

I don’t want to be mean about another woman’s appearance but I’m going to just say this.. I don’t think she’d be as successful in the industry if she still looked like this and had left her face alone. She’s quite literally has had a full face transplant 😅

When Ana was talking about her book on the podcast she did not mention hers once, not a peep! 👀
She really doesn’t have a neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what gets me is she has so much work done to herself but yet she still edits her whole face / body . What’s the point getting so much fillers / surgery etc. if you’re just going to still edit yourself to an unrecognisable version of yourself .. makes no sense

Reactions: 27
what gets me is she has so much work done to herself but yet she still edits her whole face / body . What’s the point getting so much fillers / surgery etc. if you’re just going to still edit yourself to an unrecognisable version of yourself .. makes no sense
As my girl Bey said...
1cf2255a-8dd3-4747-8d57-c4cdc40c1278_text.gif

Reactions: 3
She’s such a bad friend in general her best friends released a book.. no show off love or support… her other best friend is on love island… no love or support… 😴 her OTHER best friend releasing songs… no love ur support👍🏼

Social media isn’t everything, like not for the average person. but if your friends because of it and it’s both your jobs I’m sure a nice post or story would be lovely for Anastasia, and Harriet Is probably assuming saffron is posting in support of her. Saffron expects everyone to drop everything whenever she needs something

Reactions: 29