Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella sadly passed away. I saw Wendy post about it but Saffron didn’t. She never cared about that dog
None of them cared about her!! It made me so angry when they used to refer to her as ‘the dog’. Maybe I’m just a crazy dog mum but it was so obvious none of them cared

Reactions: 3
Omg lukas has said some weird weird things about Chris since the split. The whole story sounds weird and Chris being so much older made it even weird
I read he had to sign a 3 page NDA 👀 take from that what you will

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is really old and already been discussed but just came up on my FYP. It’s a clip of saffron talking on a podcast and everyone in the comments is saying she’s out of touch, and look at the reply from her mum 😭 how embarrassing, she only left him because he cheated on her. And I BET if the public didn’t find out she would have stayed with him 🤣
Not to mention that she clearly didn’t leave him the first time he cheated, she took him back and told her subscribers that it was just a miscommunication or whatever.

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this is really old and already been discussed but just came up on my FYP. It’s a clip of saffron talking on a podcast and everyone in the comments is saying she’s out of touch, and look at the reply from her mum 😭 how embarrassing, she only left him because he cheated on her. And I BET if the public didn’t find out she would have stayed with him 🤣
“She left him” like he didn’t CHEAT. He was mentally out of that relationship the second he got in it 😂

Reactions: 22
Sorry if we’ve all moved on from her ex, haven’t been keeping up with Saffrons page recently, but just seen this tweet, looks like Louis was in the VIP tent for the eras tour in Cardiff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more Harriette speaks the more I question if either parents are educated similar to saffron

She is hanging out with Alana (spelling?) from perfect match/dated and related. Looks like she's trying to get in with the netflix crowd 😱

Saffron doesn’t have it in her to be an actress.

She doesn’t have a “moviestar look”, her personality isn’t likeable, I can’t even imagine her acting, she can’t do an American accent and her voice wouldn’t work in America. (They like the posher more Emily blunt/cara Delevingne London accents)

She’ll maybe (if we’re stretching it) pay to get on a online show like Tanya Burr

Reactions: 19
Defo. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actor who isn’t articulate. Could you imagine her doing a press junket? Her co-stars would be giving her bombastic side eye the whole time as she mispronounces words or doesn’t understand the questions. (And I say all this because we know she’s aiming to be in Hollywood even though she’s more Hollyoakes).

Reactions: 12
I think Daisey O’Donnell is seeing Louis as they’re liking each other’s photos and she’s sat next to him on Ellie’s story at Ascot. Ellie went on the Coachella trip with Saffron.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Daisey O’Donnell is seeing Louis as they’re liking each other’s photos and she’s sat next to him on Ellie’s story at Ascot. Ellie went on the Coachella trip with Saffron.
That'll be a kick in the teeth for saffron then if it's not bad enough he ran off to America and promptly cheated if that's the case then he moved on quick

Not that anyone could blame him she's a nightmare

Reactions: 3
Louis did embarrass you after he cheated on you whilst you swore you changed him and he’s going to propose. Then you embarrassed yourself even more by taking him back and believing in him

Reactions: 14