Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg just coming over from the odonnells thread, sorry if it’s already been mentioned but apparently daisy o’donnell and luis were sat next to each other on her sisters story at ascot. new couple perhaps ??? apparently they like each others pics too

Reactions: 3
The way she poses in photos is very strange and unnatural she spends her time contorting her body into the strangest shape and angles. Behind the money and the holidays her life actually seems miserable in a lot of ways because it revolves around her always trying to make sure her body looks a certain way so she rarely lives in the moment and is happy with herself without worrying and thinking about her body. She does have an ego so there are many times she’s in love with herself but to get all that work done to her face/body and still be unhappy editing herself all the time and posing at such weird angles is a sad way to live.

Reactions: 16
The way she poses in photos is very strange and unnatural she spends her time contorting her body into the strangest shape and angles. Behind the money and the holidays her life actually seems miserable in a lot of ways because it revolves around her always trying to make sure her body looks a certain way so she rarely lives in the moment and is happy with herself without worrying and thinking about her body. She does have an ego so there are many times she’s in love with herself but to get all that work done to her face/body and still be unhappy editing herself all the time and posing at such weird angles is a sad way to live.
I think you’ve summarised her life very accurately. She seems so desperate to portray herself a certain way but still never seems satisfied as she’s clearly very preoccupied despite all the money/trips away like you said.

I think she (and many other influencers for that matter) would benefit from stepping away from Instagram. It’s so fake, forced, and toxic. Unless she could upload actual genuine unedited and unforced photos but she seems worlds away from this

Reactions: 6
Louis did embarrass you after he cheated on you whilst you swore you changed him and he’s going to propose. Then you embarrassed yourself even more by taking him back and believing in him
View attachment 3012284
She literally looks like she’s had a face transplant! What on earth has she done to herself man. Her whole face shape is so different. This will all catch up with her in a few years. Wouldn’t mind so much if she was up front about it the melt 🤣

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she looks anything like Sabrina. (It’s an insult to Sabrina tbh). They’re both just blonde with blue eyes.

Reactions: 15
Just waiting for the inevitable Chloe Burrows arc to happen and the public to switch up and then all of a sudden Saffron will be like “omg my bestieeeee :love:“ and then probs tell her she was rooting for her the whole time. Extremely fickle, and thick.
Aaaah Saff. So predictable.

Reactions: 5