Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused are they dating 😅🤣
We know he likes someone younger and I’m going to assume he’s bisexual due to having kids/ past female relationships, I honestly think something is going on😂 I doubt having to spend his birthday with Saf was a last minute plan out of desperation, he would have loads of people he could’ve hung with, his kids for one!!!

Reactions: 10
It’s odd, she’s there in random clips for a second, blink and u miss it but she seems to be the only other person feature in recent videos
But whos recording them? This is so weird, he’s 40 something. Basically near Wendys age. Saffron must be desperate too

The way she put one picture of the back of him in her insta dump so that people will speculate if they are together
IMG_2536.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But whos recording them? This is so weird, he’s 40 something. Basically near Wendys age. Saffron must be desperate too

The way she put one picture of the back of him in her insta dump so that people will speculate if they are togetherView attachment 2999225
The type of videos could be where you’ve left a camera on and started to film. I’ve done it with GoPros for taking pics of me and the hubby when we’ve been in remote locations

Reactions: 4
I think he’s gay and it’s a platonic friendship (as weird as that is considering the age gap). But she seems eager to make it appear like something else - that shot of him in the bed in the morning was weird.

Reactions: 28
It sounds like she did go to a few of the acting course sessions but I bet she didn’t finish it.

Reactions: 3
It was a 6 week course with Howard Fine Studios but there is only 2 classes a week and I think they are only like max 4 hour classes. So she’s still had plenty of time to do whatever she wants. Last class is on Thursday.

Reactions: 4
Definitely editing but I wouldn’t be surprised if her bestie chris appleton puts her onto whatever the kardashians are taking. you can’t go from never being able to loose weight / having the same type of shape to then being really thin with a tiny waist overnight ! but I do think it’s editing (for now )
I think it's a combination of both
She keeps filming from strange angles in vlogs so I can't tell
1000072215.jpg

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is really old and already been discussed but just came up on my FYP. It’s a clip of saffron talking on a podcast and everyone in the comments is saying she’s out of touch, and look at the reply from her mum 😭 how embarrassing, she only left him because he cheated on her. And I BET if the public didn’t find out she would have stayed with him 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was a 6 week course with Howard Fine Studios but there is only 2 classes a week and I think they are only like max 4 hour classes. So she’s still had plenty of time to do whatever she wants. Last class is on Thursday.
Ah this makes much more sense. I thought it was like a full time 6 week course. No wonder she's had so much time to do what she wants over there like a big extended holiday.

Reactions: 6
Ah this makes much more sense. I thought it was like a full time 6 week course. No wonder she's had so much time to do what she wants over there like a big extended holiday.
Yeah she made it sound like it’s more intensive than it is. It’s just an excuse for her to go and live in LA for a little while.

Reactions: 8