Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

lol just found an old vid of saffy b singing!!
knowing that she has turned out so big-headed and obnoxious as an adult, i don't feel bad commenting on her as a kid - her singing voice is weak and nothing special

this has got me thinking that i don't even understand how she has gotten all the opportunities that she has, she has no USP, no personality, she's not funny or charming in her videos. her family aren't that interesting to watch. is it literally just because she dated jake mitchell and she's still riding the coattails of that? she can't sing, dance or act (i'm sure she will prove this if she ever gets a gig) she is quite literally a talentless nobody and one of the most undeserving of her wealth as an influencer i can think of

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
knowing that she has turned out so big-headed and obnoxious as an adult, i don't feel bad commenting on her as a kid - her singing voice is weak and nothing special

this has got me thinking that i don't even understand how she has gotten all the opportunities that she has, she has no USP, no personality, she's not funny or charming in her videos. her family aren't that interesting to watch. is it literally just because she dated jake mitchell and she's still riding the coattails of that? she can't sing, dance or act (i'm sure she will prove this if she ever gets a gig) she is quite literally a talentless nobody and one of the most undeserving of her wealth as an influencer i can think of
She also has no academic or work skills so she would’ve had no job in the real world. I remember her mum saying they were worried about saffrons career when she was younger because she literally offers nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has saffron mentioned Harriet at all? I can’t imagine her being this silent if she was one of the most popular ones

Reactions: 20
This is why she wants to be an actor. To gallivant with celebs not actually do the work

Screenshot_20240611_114335_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
Everyone hates Harriett now but I have a feeling the public are going to end to switching and loving her. It happens every year on this show, there is a villain type that everyone can’t stand but then something happens and they end up becoming popular. If this is the case i’m not sure whether Saffron would post about her for clout or if she would be pissed that she is getting more positive attention 😂

Reactions: 18

Her usp was being well off and she started in the early era so less competition! She could afford all the latest things for hauls, clothes, skincare. She had a massive bedroom and her family would all get involved

That’s literally it. It’s easy to grow on social media if you’re already well off and can portray an aspirational lifestyle. People love rich people and will let a boring or even bitchy personality slide

Reactions: 8
She was just an obnoxious British shouty blonde teen who was on YouTube at the right time is all.

Reactions: 10
This is why she wants to be an actor. To gallivant with celebs not actually do the work

View attachment 2987614
LOL at her trying to play it cool as if this is something she does everyday 💀 in reality shes freaking out about meeting her.. why cant she just be authentic and say her true thoughts instead of the usual bullshit influencer talk “real life angel” if thats all youve got to say after meeting the queen then you dont deserve to in the first place 🤭

Reactions: 13
LOL at her trying to play it cool as if this is something she does everyday 💀 in reality shes freaking out about meeting her.. why cant she just be authentic and say her true thoughts instead of the usual bullshit influencer talk “real life angel” if thats all youve got to say after meeting the queen then you dont deserve to in the first place 🤭
What are you talking about? Rihanna sat down and had a 40 min conversation with her. Telling her she's amazing and will definitely win an Oscar. Then they exchanged numbers and now Saffron is God mother to her kids lool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow! Seeing this really makes you realise how much work she’s had done 😱 her face is looking like a purge mask now
She has always been so insecure but she needs to stop with the fillers/surgery because it’s making her look old and unnatural

Reactions: 7
This video and the comments are so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23