Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird that saffron hasn’t actually posted anything about her best friend being on love island?
Bet you any money if she was in the country currently, she’d be plastering it all over her story!
either that or she’s 100% salty about the fact Harriett is getting more attention than her. (Whether that be good or bad):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Remember the last time someone she ‘knew’ ex-boyfriend Luca Bish was appearing on Love Island, she also conveniently was out of the country. In LA again I think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In a way I feel like Saffron is jealous of her. She wouldn’t go on Love Island herself (even if she had the opportunity to do so I believe she’d turn it down) because she and Wendy are all about curating a certain image. If Harriet got very popular on social media as a result of LI, Saffron wouldn’t like that. You just know she likes being the queen bee and the “famous” one in her friend group. She would not be happy if Harriet eclipsed her.

Reactions: 29
Look at Imogen’s top. Such a beg
IMG_2195.jpeg

---
Off topic but it makes me cringe when saffron and ana act so picky on their podcasts and have such high standards when saffron stayed with a guy who cheated on her and ana is in love with her best friend that prefers to be called gay than bi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she started elongating her neck in photos? Ever since we pointed out she doesn’t have one?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lovely little facetune fail with the bendy handbag handle 🤣
View attachment 2979485
Imagine taking a photo out and about then Face tuning in public and sat there like half an hour trying to get it right and inspecting the pic to see if anything is obvious. I couldn’t be arsed, just embrace what you look like in real life. I couldn’t edit for the life of me so wouldn’t even try 🤣. I will never understand people who go crazy with it, fair enough make the photo lighter or darker but anything like trying to change what you look like is silly!

• Haha
Look at Imogen’s top. Such a begView attachment 2979113
---
Off topic but it makes me cringe when saffron and ana act so picky on their podcasts and have such high standards when saffron stayed with a guy who cheated on her and ana is in love with her best friend that prefers to be called gay than bi
The whole crowd of Libby’s friends who went to her gig that Imogen did a TikTok about were wearing them! I saw they had matching tees but couldn’t work out what it said. So sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she wants to be a famous actress with the hopes of winning an Oscar but still attends these influencer events .. can you imagine someone like Zendaya or Anne Hathaway rocking up to these types of events LOL it make zero sense to me , it’s either you’re a well respected actress or you’re a typical influencer , I don’t think you can be both. And anyway she’s definitely not good at the acting part so maybe it’s best she sticks to ‘influencing’ . Tbh I don’t even think she cares to be an actor I just think she wants to be famous on a larger scale that’s why she’s out in America cause she wants to be Alix Earle influencer famous.

Reactions: 17
Went to look at his account and why does Luca have masterchef tagged when he was on one series of it, may aswell add love island on your bio too.. oh wait he definitely thinks he’s too good for love island 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I thought she was going to acting classes for 6 weeks. Was that just an excuse to be in LA for a couple of months

Reactions: 18
So I thought she was going to acting classes for 6 weeks. Was that just an excuse to be in LA for a couple of months
I haven't been following her socials every day but do we ever see her going to these classes? All I see if hee out and about like she is any other time she goes to LA.

Reactions: 9
She looks so different in this TikTok and this was only two years ago

• Wow