Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐 looks like it might be this guy?? 🧐 Same bracelet?? Love a bit of detective work 😂
Bet the AI baby generator was opened today.
---
Just watched her latest YouTube vlog, where is on talking about her weight loss…she talked about losing weight because she has cut out sugar in the last few weeks…which I don’t believe by the way, on her recent vlogs and TikToks she has been taste tasting and eating doughnuts (that are full of sugar) and drinking loads of soft drinks…she also reckons she has done way more walking which she has done for years with no change to her body shape….I would say she is definitely on Ozempic, that’s what the drug is designed to do his lower blood sugar from your body….she is such a bad role model to her young impressionable fans….
Completely agree. She used to obsessively work out and she naturally got bulky. Now she’s barely working out and has the lean body? It even looks like an ozempic body (very lean).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t see why she has to lie about having work done. Like who cares if you’ve had it done you’ve had it done. That’s completely up to you and up to you as to your reasons for it but why lie?

Reactions: 24
she’s 100% done/taken something to make herself loose a huge amount of weight so quickly ,maybe it really is ozempic .. she definitely set the tone in her recent vlog ‘ oh I’ve cut out sugar ‘ blah blah , she’s only said that so that when she becomes even more skinny in the next few weeks she’ll have the excuse and say ‘ I told you guys cutting out sugar has helped me loose sooo much weight ‘ . It’s actually sad that she’s felt the need to go down that route just to be stick thin , she’s literally thinner than imogen now and she’s NEVER been that thin in her life . this girl used to work out non stop she’d never miss a session and she’d have no progress now suddenly she’s stopped working out and she’s getting thinner as the weeks go by , suddenly no longer covering her stomach when wearing bikinis , she’s a complete fraud. I’d have more respect for her if she just told the truth about all the work she gets done instead of pretending that all these changes to her face / body are natural

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anything come out about her being with her ex right after Louis? I think she’s still trying to make him (Louis) jealous. It’s very soon after breaking up with a guy she thought was going to propose any day.

Wonder did Louis comment on her body or she compared herself to his new squeezes and started on the ozempic to get a revenge body he’d like?

Reactions: 3
It’s the fact that saffron has said in videos before that Wendy has always advised her to moisturise/wear SPF on her hands to help with ageing etc. what a hypocrite when Wendy herself looks like this?!
TBF maybe that's why Wendy tells Saffron to do it so she doesn't end up the same?

Reactions: 4
I acc really want to know her thoughts on her acting career… like is she going to pursue it now after her course? Is she going to audition for TV shows etc? She went to LA specifically to do that course but never says anything about it… you need a lot of passion and drive to do acting as a career but seems like it’s at the bottom of her priority list 😓

Reactions: 5
I acc really want to know her thoughts on her acting career… like is she going to pursue it now after her course? Is she going to audition for TV shows etc? She went to LA specifically to do that course but never says anything about it… you need a lot of passion and drive to do acting as a career but seems like it’s at the bottom of her priority list 😓
I'm still wondering if she actually took the whole course there was an awful lot of lounging around for a course that was supposed to take 6 weeks.

Chances are she threw the towel in at the start and just had a massive holiday whilst keeping quiet instead.

Reactions: 9
I'm still wondering if she actually took the whole course there was an awful lot of lounging around for a course that was supposed to take 6 weeks.

Chances are she threw the towel in at the start and just had a massive holiday whilst keeping quiet instead.
I have a feeling she ditched after 1 lesson.
All those beautiful, natural looking, young, golden haired, NATURAL LOOKING (did I say that already) stunning American beautiful people probably made her feel inferior…

edited as I forgot to say talented

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Any chance the main reason she went to LA for so long was so she could do ozempic?
you can get ozempic here, for £220 a month there's multiple brands of ozempic under different names but doing the same thing, i've lost 2 and a half stone since april, it doesn't take that long haha!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6