Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM DEAD 💀

She thought Louis was going to propose???????😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2952427
God they are so immature, even for 23. Louis didn’t even like her, let alone love her enough to people after six months! The minute he found out he was off to a training camp he was ecstatic and left Saffron behind in the dust. Then began cheating as soon as his feet hit the ground. He was not serious about her at all. She needs to stop with the delusions it’s ridiculous. No wonder she thinks an Oscar is on the cards for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
God they are so immature, even for 23. Louis didn’t even like her, let alone love her enough to people after six months! The minute he found out he was off to a training camp he was ecstatic and left Saffron behind in the dust. Then began cheating as soon as his feet hit the ground. He was not serious about her at all. She needs to stop with the delusions it’s ridiculous. No wonder she thinks an Oscar is on the cards for her.
Six months? it wasn't more than 3 months then he ran to America
Posted about him only a couple weeks after meeting
She is seriously deluded thinking someone would propose and start thinking about babies that soon.
As for the valentines day gifts I think Wendy did it so she wouldn't be upset.
Not him.

Reactions: 21
😭😭😂😂😂😂😂 my exact thoughts.. I love how we in agreement she's full delulu

Wait did I love?

@doodlebug let's get married 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I'm picturing Darren Sarren in a wedding dress, big massive teeth on show, cheesing like there's no tomorrow with the fake titas drilled on. Ruined my day that has.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this Brandon guy she’s chasing after is prepared to propose to her by November and married by January because that’s what she’s desperate for. She’ll soon be making AI kids of what their children could look like so for his sake he should run for the hills. She didn’t get what she wanted from Louis which was a ring on her finger so she’ll be pressuring and expecting the next guy to do that and she was so delusional thinking Louis actually would propose to her and marry her when they hardly knew each other 😂 even if Louis was love bombing her , she should know better at her age that a guy you don’t know for long promising you a fairytale is a red flag and too good to be true especially a young athlete following all these girls that should of been a red flag he wasn’t going to settle down but she’s very immature and lives in her own fantasy world rather than reality. It also doesn’t help that majority of her friends and family are like yes men who never disagree with her, never tell her the truth and feed into her delusions. I don’t think she’s over Louis at all she still brings him up any chance she gets so she should stay single for a long time until she’s over him and until she can be happy being alone because it’s unhealthy to always need a man and be desperate for a man but I don’t think she’s going to rest until she gets a guy who’s an athlete to marry her lol.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone think the reason that Jed and Imogen work so well is that they do things for each other like the cook with Jed videos I love those

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her new future husband is 24, lives in a tiny town in Germany and is 6 foot 7!!!
IMG_8728.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone think the reason that Jed and Imogen work so well is that they do things for each other like the cook with Jed videos I love those
They do seem to enjoy each others company rather than it all being for show. I actually think they're really good together.

Reactions: 9
So it was their 25 year anniversary but Saffron had to have her mum with her in LA instead of celebrating. cause she’s incapable of being alone and independent

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 38
tbf she has always said her type is mixed race/light skinned boys so her previous choice in boyfriends has always baffled me.
she wants mixed babies and its weird

but whats funnier is them not wanting her in the first place so it won't happen loool

Reactions: 16
I AM DEAD 💀

View attachment 2952427
She was so convinced that she changed Louis. He was still the same f boy
---
I AM DEAD 💀

View attachment 2952427
Off topic but how orange is ana omg
---
tbf she has always said her type is mixed race/light skinned boys so her previous choice in boyfriends has always baffled me.
Lmao that’s just weird to me. Her mum definitely would prefer saffron to be with a white guy

Reactions: 8
I quite like them both but just wonder how they get by in month. Their flat must be around 3k a month then general living expenses, they hardly have any brand deals and youtube pays pennies

Reactions: 7
New post, oh hunny step away from the Facetune… it’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 2955046
"I love seeing other women thrive"
No you love putting them down every chance you get and have a stinking attitude if attention isn't on you 24/7

Editing to the point your unrecognisable yet again lay off the airbrush and stop lying saffron!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
.. I love seeing other women thrive, here’s ten thousand photos of me.
what I don’t get is why edit yourself into an unrealistic figure, and the fact Wendy lets her edit this badly and post these ridiculous pictures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13