Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity where is Chris from? I can’t work out his accent. Their friendship is so bizarre especially as Saffron comes across as very immature at times

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity where is Chris from? I can’t work out his accent. Their friendship is so bizarre especially as Saffron comes across as very immature at times
What’s really odd is I watched a couple of Chris’ instagram videos. There’s one where he does a GRWM type thing. And at one point he wants to use her coconut body spray, she’s not in the room, but rather than calling her name it’s like he deliberately doesn’t say her name, just starts shouting “IM GOING TO USE YOUR COCUNUT SPRAY”. Even if it’s just me and hubby in house, if I’m not talking to him in another room, I’ll shout his name then say whatever I want. You don’t generally just start shouting without getting someone’s attention first, no?! There’s also a bit in the video immediately after where he obv talks to her but has but it out. It’s odd it’s like she’s just a flicker in a picture or video but he’s doing his best to not address her in any way and purposely removing her from some videos?

Reactions: 6
What’s really odd is I watched a couple of Chris’ instagram videos. There’s one where he does a GRWM type thing. And at one point he wants to use her coconut body spray, she’s not in the room, but rather than calling her name it’s like he deliberately doesn’t say her name, just starts shouting “IM GOING TO USE YOUR COCUNUT SPRAY”. Even if it’s just me and hubby in house, if I’m not talking to him in another room, I’ll shout his name then say whatever I want. You don’t generally just start shouting without getting someone’s attention first, no?! There’s also a bit in the video immediately after where he obv talks to her but has but it out. It’s odd it’s like she’s just a flicker in a picture or video but he’s doing his best to not address her in any way and purposely removing her from some videos?
I did think at the start of Saffrons vlog he was always head away from the camera and she seemed to filming the back of him a lot. We didn’t get an introduction of him in her video either.

It was only towards the end when he really started engaging more and even asked in the restaurant ‘where does this video go?’ Something which I found odd. Maybe he too is conscious about the age questions and why he has decided to go on a whole weekend trip with just the two of them….

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. He doesn’t want people to know he’s hanging out with Saffron. He hasn’t uploaded much with her either

Reactions: 4
chris is probably not posting her on his socials cause he’s probably unsure wether she’s genuine or just using him to get to the Kardashian’s or he probably doesn’t want her getting any clout from him tagging her. Also why is it every time I see a photo of her she’s getting skinnier and skinner by the minute !? I’ve noticed she hardly goes to the gym now too when before that was her whole personality now all of a sudden she’s working out less and becoming really skinny … somethings off !

Reactions: 20
chris is probably not posting her on his socials cause he’s probably unsure wether she’s genuine or just using him to get to the Kardashian’s or he probably doesn’t want her getting any clout from him tagging her. Also why is it every time I see a photo of her she’s getting skinnier and skinner by the minute !? I’ve noticed she hardly goes to the gym now too when before that was her whole personality now all of a sudden she’s working out less and becoming really skinny … somethings off !
No
Somethings Oz…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm saffy b’s new love interest?? Peeped his profile she’s been liking most of his posts lately. Her and libby both follow him also
She’s moved on from the love of her life, soulmate, definitely was going to propose, changed man Louis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow this thread closely but I hate to admit Harriet has grown on me a lot on LI 😭🤣but… where are all the supportive posts from Saffron? Is she watching… like it’s super weird that’s she saying 0 about her best mate that she has taken on holiday etc etc? Maybe she doesn’t want to associate until she’s off the show and knows what the final public reception to he is??

Reactions: 12
Is it a Brighton thing the way they pronounce words ?? Harriet says Generally rather than genuinely, saffron is the same. Why

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow this thread closely but I hate to admit Harriet has grown on me a lot on LI 😭🤣but… where are all the supportive posts from Saffron? Is she watching… like it’s super weird that’s she saying 0 about her best mate that she has taken on holiday etc etc? Maybe she doesn’t want to associate until she’s off the show and knows what the final public reception to he is??
I’ve always noticed that saffrons team (Wendy probably 😂) like to keep her image ‘clean’. Saffron tends to stay away from anything controversial. It’s why she is so mute on the podcast, scared to ruin the future Oscar winning image 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing her talk with those teeth in her insta story is just confusing me so much, her teeth look too big and uncomfortable for her mouth? Has she had them done again? The way she talks just looks so different?

Reactions: 2