Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a girl who was planning on moving to LA with the love of her life, the girl sure does move on quick 😂😂
IMG_6660.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For a girl who was planning on moving to LA with the love of her life, the girl sure does move on quick 😂😂View attachment 2951211
Let's be real she goes after anything with a pulse.
Why bother getting to know them properly
When you can rush into relationships doomed to fail.
Not to mention she is full on and unbearable with the baby talk and engagement hints and has to be babied by her mother.
Louis ran for the hills faster than the von trapps
Not one person can blame him.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how folk don’t see it as a red flag someone being so dead set on someone else being the “love of their life” a few months ago and then hopping into another relationship straight away. I know relationship gaps are a wide spoke about topic on tattle threads and people get their back up about it but surely ANYONE would be a bit 🤨 about it. Especially considering all of Safs declarations of love where online and public for all to see.

Reactions: 28
Her latest posts just scream ‘look at me getting over you’ it all looks a tad desperate

Reactions: 27
I’m guessing he’s her new boyfriend? or she’s setting her sights on making him her new boyfriend with how desperate she is 😂View attachment 2951232
Nah she’s cringe. Wasn’t it like two months ago she was crying over Louis’ Valentine’s surprise and being like “if he wanted to he would 😌” and calling him the lohl???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please ignore the quality of the pic as I just quickly snapped it from the TV but wtf does she look like with these earrings and necklace 😂
God she is just so chavy and basic isn’t she? I don’t understand how someone so rich makes everything she wears look SO tacky. As another poster said, she’s thick as mince & the only reason she wants to be an ‘actress’ is because she’s likely been told by her momager and the yes-men around her that she could totally do it & she wants to have a fallback for when her influencing career inevitably goes down the pan. Saffron couldn’t handle being a regular member of society, she needs to be famous and she needs it NOW DADDY.

Nobody that looks and acts like her is winning an Oscar - she’s had far too much work done and unfortunately just hasn’t got what it takes - she has 0 interest in film or the film culture. The other day in the podcast she called Maleficent ‘Magnificent’ and Ana called her out for it.. doesn’t look good, does it?

I really don’t think you can just randomly decide to peruse acting after being a ‘known’ social media personality for the last 10 years. I feel like it’s something that you love and are passionate about from being a child and work your way up… she’s literally just started this because she wants to be invited to the Met Gala and win an Oscar😭

Does she truly think she’s on par with the likes of Zendaya?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she is just so chavy and basic isn’t she? I don’t understand how someone so rich makes everything she wears look SO tacky. As another poster said, she’s thick as mince & the only reason she wants to be an ‘actress’ is because she’s likely been told by her momager and the yes-men around her that she could totally do it & she wants to have a fallback for when her influencing career inevitably goes down the pan. Saffron couldn’t handle being a regular member of society, she needs to be famous and she needs it NOW DADDY.

Nobody that looks and acts like her is winning an Oscar - she’s had far too much work done and unfortunately just hasn’t got what it takes - she has 0 interest in film or the film culture. The other day in the podcast she called Maleficent ‘Magnificent’ and Ana called her out for it.. doesn’t look good, does it?

I really don’t think you can just randomly decide to peruse acting after being a ‘known’ social media personality for the last 10 years. I feel like it’s something that you love and are passionate about from being a child and work your way up… she’s literally just started this because she wants to be invited to the Met Gala and win an Oscar😭

Does she truly think she’s on par with the likes of Zendaya?
This will be a thing for a while, remember when she was getting singing lessons? What happened to that dream? Remember when she wanted to be on the west end? What happened to that dream. These are just things to fill time because she’s got nothing else to do.

Reactions: 9
I AM DEAD 💀

She thought Louis was going to propose???????😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50