Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1378.png

Daffy B has done Anna dirty with that photo. Probs only posted it coz she looks good “edited”.

Also im disappointed in this Xandra girl for meeting up with Lewis. Her ex cheated on her at Christmas time and if you look at her ex. She definitely has a type. Cheating sportsman never change.

I do bet Saffron is raging though. Coz let’s be honest xandra is naturally stunning, own hair, teeth and tits 😂😂
---

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2945101
Daffy B has done Anna dirty with that photo. Probs only posted it coz she looks good “edited”.

Also im disappointed in this Xandra girl for meeting up with Lewis. Her ex cheated on her at Christmas time and if you look at her ex. She definitely has a type. Cheating sportsman never change.

I do bet Saffron is raging though. Coz let’s be honest xandra is naturally stunning, own hair, teeth and tits 😂😂
---
Are her teeth hair and tits actually natural tho?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2945101

---
Is Ana’s outfit made from toilet roll 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2945101

---
WTF is Ana wearing?, she looks awful.. again

Reactions: 4
Why does every fake blonde look the same? They dye their hair that same blonde shade it's a copy and paste society.

Reactions: 15
Why do people on this thread constantly put that she’s ‘done Ana dirty’ this is literally what Ana looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Why do people on this thread constantly put that she’s ‘done Ana dirty’ this is literally what Ana looks like
This!! She's literally grim. It's nobody else's fault she looks like that. If they were posting her half way through posing then I'd kind of get it but even then most people only do that because they are funny pictures. These are just images of Ana's real face and body 🤣

Reactions: 25
It’s true Ana does look like that in reality but
I think the comment is because Saffrons edited herself but left Ana unedited whereas Ana would normally post herself edited on her own instagram. The ‘done Ana dirty’ is Saffron making herself look better as always when she’s just as unflattering without the edits.

Reactions: 13
her wanting to be an actress is soooo shallow, you can tell she just wants the fame and accolades. she has no real interest in movies, books or any sort of culture and honestly if she managed to fluke a casting, she would hate having to memorise lines and actually try hard and receive criticism.

Reactions: 26
her wanting to be an actress is soooo shallow, you can tell she just wants the fame and accolades. she has no real interest in movies, books or any sort of culture and honestly if she managed to fluke a casting, she would hate having to memorise lines and actually try hard and receive criticism.
I also can’t get past fact who will want her with all that cosmetic work, she can only play a ditsy blonde, as that’ll take no acting

Reactions: 9
How can I say this in the nicest way, but why do saffrons teeth look short and blocky? Like she paid for that.

Reactions: 5
Saffron frequently posts photos where she looks amazing and her friends are like mid mouthful or something and look awful. She only looks at herself but she’d haaaaate if it was the other round.

Also, I don’t know if she’d cope with an acting job given how she is with “forgetting” to vlog. It’ll be way too hard for her having to remember to turn up every day.

Reactions: 10
Surely a core (and very basic) part of acting is having a good memory for scripts. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. She lacks basic command of the English language, pronounces a lot of things wrong, has a very poor vocabulary. If she wants to win and Oscar, I don’t think she’d even understand a well-written script, let alone be able to perform one. She doesn’t seem very emotionally mature for her age, so I doubt she’d be able to do any of the background work about understanding a character and their motivations etc. I believe her when she says she’s determined to work hard but she basically has nothing to work with. And that’s without even getting onto her looks. She’s not very natural looking and this would limit her.

I could maybe understand if she wanted to be in soaps or online stuff but her and deluded Wendy genuinely think being a star is on the books. Sigh.

Reactions: 15