Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think this xandr girl is all that - if she wasn’t blonde with a nice body I don’t think anyone would look at her twice

Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think this xandr girl is all that - if she wasn’t blonde with a nice body I don’t think anyone would look at her twice
It’s also thought she fell out with Alix Earle as she took pictures of her naked when she was drunk and sent them around. If true then she’s a nasty piece of work, but so is Louis so 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yeah to me she kinda looks like Chloe Burrows. And her face makes her look like she’s in her thirties?

Reactions: 1
Yeah to me she kinda looks like Chloe Burrows. And her face makes her look like she’s in her thirties?
I get Chloe Burrows now you've said it.

I saw something a few years back where they compared her to Paige Turley from Love Island and I can see that as well

1715937994595.png

also LOL at her pre lip flip lips and turkey teefs

Reactions: 2
Saffron is definitely livid about the whole ex-boyfriend moving on
She’ll be even more determined to find a celeb boyfriend now. Trust me now that she’s lost her guy on the Chiefs, she will not be seen be seen with a normal bloke.

Reactions: 26
Problem is, Saffron would have to date a 13 year old for them to be on the same wavelength. No grown man can deal with that level of intellect and neediness. She's like a teenager still depending on her parents to get through life.

Reactions: 16
She’ll be even more determined to find a celeb boyfriend now. Trust me now that she’s lost her guy on the Chiefs, she will not be seen be seen with a normal bloke.
I’m being nosy seeing who she’s newly followed on Instagram and she’s purposely following a lot of footballers , basketball players etc so that’s clearly what she wants someone who is famous or has a career that will get bigger over time as their career develops in sports and has connections to people in the celebrity world in America because that’s what she’s desperate to be around. Not sure who said it on here recently about her trying to one up Louis but I agree I think she is desperate to prove she’s moved on and doing better than him which is what is making her delusional to think she’s going to be winning an Oscar next year lol.

She wants to be photographed with someone famous and like you said she wants a celeb boyfriend so I would also be shocked if she ever was to be in a relationship with a normal guy again because in her eyes that’s not good enough as she always wants something to brag about even if the relationship isn’t genuine and is forced she is so desperate to be seen with a famous guy that’s all she is focused on and cares about rather than being in a genuinely happy loving relationship with a nice person.

Also I noticed Libby’s ex boyfriend and Tyler are friends ever since meeting when Tyler was with Saffron and the two guys are on holiday with each other at the moment

Reactions: 10
I get Chloe Burrows now you've said it.

I saw something a few years back where they compared her to Paige Turley from Love Island and I can see that as well

View attachment 2941215

also LOL at her pre lip flip lips and turkey teefs
I feel like there’s so many blonde girls she could look like cause they all just get the same work done and end up looking the same 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t see past that just being Darren’s face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she thinks following Howard Fine personal account will make her a better actor? Lol

But good to see her not just swanning around LA for a minute
1000068805.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I almost feel sorry for her. She’s so delulu. Not one ounce of talent but her and Wendy are crying over the thought of Saffron getting an Oscar. It will be like Tanya Burr all over again; a few low-budget flop projects only for it to never be mentioned again.

Reactions: 38