Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont actually hate Saffron, she's spoilt but I think she has some nice qualities. However, she is NEVER going to make it as an actress not only because she can't string a sentence together, but because of all the work she's had done on her face. Actresses generally have a natural look, natural teeth etc to be taken seriously. There's no point in looking like every other blonde LA girl when there's thousands of them all trying to be stars out there.
Imagine saffron trying for a period drama, not with your vaneers nose job cheek filler lip filler bleach blonde hair and extensions luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idk who xandra is but…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is SO true ! if she really wants to make it as an actress she’s going to have to do a full 360 when it comes to her looks , a full transformation ! And that’s including the way she speaks , because absolutely no one will take her seriously looking and talking the way she does. She looks very much like your average influencer who’s had so much work done , the outfits she wears, the way she styles her hair and does her makeup is very tacky. let’s compare her to real actresses like zendaya , Margot Robbie , Simone Ashley etc. she automatically stands out as the obnoxious influencer and this is no hate at all just that if she really wants this then she needs to fully reinvent herself as Saffron barker the actress not the influencer who wears fast fashion brands and goes on influencer trips
she needs to go to the tanya burr school for transformation into acting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg that’s alix earls ex bff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they used to be besties then fell out but no one ever found out why, i bet saff is gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That come up on my tiktok too. Not one comment about saffron though I thought there would be but then remembered… she is a nobody 🤣

Reactions: 17
Louis is with alix earles ex bff xandra pohl 💀 saffy b must be SEETHING rn
IMG_3902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is exactly how I imagine saffron finding out, and finds her collection of pictures of Louis she kept incase they magically fall back in love🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saffy B must be devastated .... xandra is a sports illustrated model and saffron is still editing her instagram stories

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sabrina Carpenter
Anyone else see the similiarities? I can’t unsee Saffron now
IMG_5352.jpeg
IMG_5355.jpeg
IMG_5351.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7