Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeshunyou

Just had a little snoop of Saffron and her showing off her pink nails, toes and bag.. similar time as when Imogen posted blue blazer and Fiat 500. How often do you rec Saf called Imogen's car being "only a Fiat 500" and when she's gonna get a upgrade

Bit late, but if you look on her make up artists Instagram, she did Libby’s make up for her birthday and even said in the caption that she didn’t manage to get a pic of the make up she did on saffron.
This girl is a joke honestly
What’s her make up artist Instagram called?

Minipizza

VIP Member
This!! Also I’m triggered by her mouth when she eats. Sounds so weird but when she eats her mouth is weird .... so is Jed’s it must be genetic but ..... I can’t watch
Yes!! I hate how she eats it’s like she pouts when she’s eating it’s really strange...
Yeah was part because of what you said and part lots of people complaining tbh, and on lots of different threads. No hate to you or anything! People have a very high standard on this site in general it seems to me. Not that I'm gross lmao, but some of the standards people put on here i.e. the shoes in wardrobe thing I just would never have thought of 🤷‍♀️ I'd also been assuming that with Saffy's detty socks it was a case of everyone going in and out of the house in their shoes whilst bringing furniture in due to the move. Maybe I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much.

Guess we'll see how clean she actually manages to keep it in the future, although she has the money for a cleaner. Why she needed that absolute unit of a house to rattle round in I cannot fathom. Her need for social interaction blows my mind as I go weeks without seeing people (we're the same age) and am fine but she can't last a day without running back to her family.
tbf some people are petty lol😅

Villaman12

Saffron- a massive loser. End of.
Wendy- mutton dressed as lamb.
Jed- I’m rooting for you because you seem nice.
Dazza- you seem like a dece guy tbf, and pat on the back for dealing with Wendy and Saffron, but the designer facial hair is a massive no though sorry x
Tyler- run.
View attachment 517506
You've summed it up.

ALSO the say it or shot it vid she did for Anas channel doesn’t appear to have been uploaded yet?? 🤔🤔🧐🧐
We can speculate like for example - is it because she was unhappy with the one she did on hers?

chileanyway19

I mean surely this IS AN AD? She’s sponsored by them. So on their payroll, so getting paid to wear and promote their stuff?
‘I work with them’

she’s sponsored by them and a gym shark athlete so is paid to wear their brand. I cannot wait for the day the ASA actually uphold these lot to rules.

you get paid A LOT of money, so just disclose properly.
Would you be wearing head to toe gym shark if they didn’t pay you? No
are You wearing head to toe gym shark because they are paying you? Yes

it’s an ad.
Lol She defo reads here