Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she hit a million subscribers on youtube i remember her saying ‘thank you to the bottom of my heart’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ She dont know the difference between to and from. She also dont know her AM and PM and seems to think midnight is 12pm. These are basic things everyone should know
Your grammar is pretty atrocious too 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Sorry, had too. 🤣 Anyway...I think we can all agree Saffron is thicker than average, beyond spelling but lacks basic common sense also.
It wasn't the spelling so much as the grammar, but fair enough 😝

She's certainly not the sharpest tool in the box, but I guess she's good at what she does. It's just a question of whether she's smart enough to start planning for a future post-YouTube.

Reactions: 4
It wasn't the spelling so much as the grammar, but fair enough 😝

She's certainly not the sharpest tool in the box, but I guess she's good at what she does. It's just a question of whether she's smart enough to start planning for a future post-YouTube.
If she has brains she would be investing in rental properties. She could probably buy several outright.
Annoyingly her family seem affluent for her to be alright financially even when she does start tanking. One of the many injustices of life.

Reactions: 2
At Saffron's wedding she'll insist on having a giant rice cake with peanut butter on for all her guests because it's so inSaAaNe
She reminds me of the man who ate fish and a rice cake on repeat like 12x a day. “For breakfast I’ll have peanut butter and a rice cake, then for a snack I’ll have peanut butter. For dinner I’ll have a rice cake and peanut butter” and so on...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i just listened to the new podcast episode because i actually quite like having in in background and i can’t believe how that charlotte girl ( sorry, i’m not from the uk and i dont know the reality tv stars) made saffron and wendy seem so smart and inteligent. i’m also so surprised they even invited her on the podcast as she seems like someone wendy judge so hard?

Reactions: 2
i just listened to the new podcast episode because i actually quite like having in in background and i can’t believe how that charlotte girl ( sorry, i’m not from the uk and i dont know the reality tv stars) made saffron and wendy seem so smart and inteligent. i’m also so surprised they even invited her on the podcast as she seems like someone wendy judge so hard?
It’s a calculated move having Charlotte on...

Saffron would have connected with her on celebrity circle. Whilst not their usual cup of tea, Charlotte has a maasssssssssive social media following that is pretty engaged. She would only have been invited on with the ulterior motive of saffron engaging with some of charlottes large following.

Surprised Charlotte said yes tbh, some crappy unknown podcast is actually probably beneath what she needs to do for exposure even now

Reactions: 10
I actually thought windy was way better on the podcast than saffron, saffron barely said anything it’s like she was scared of Charlotte

Reactions: 6
Would love to have been a fly on the wall at the restaurant she was at last night choosing off the menu with her bland limited palate. At least she managed to get her broccoli fix.

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it weird that she was on date night last night and all her friends were celebrating her friend Harri’s birthday? If I was her friend I’d be soooo pissed off.

Reactions: 8
Anyone find it weird that she was on date night last night and all her friends were celebrating her friend Harri’s birthday? If I was her friend I’d be soooo pissed off.
Probably grateful they can get a word in for once. Her speaking over everyone IRKS me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plenty of things in this world that I don’t need to see, Saffron’s feet...why did I see them, why did she post them...why? 😐

Reactions: 4
“No other like me🤪
Saffron there’s legit millions of other boring basic witches just like you
But that ain't even looking like you boo.

Like you ain't built like that.

Won't lie, the fit is cute. The body dysmorphia is not.

Reactions: 14
Just had a little snoop of Saffron and her showing off her pink nails, toes and bag.. similar time as when Imogen posted blue blazer and Fiat 500. How often do you rec Saf called Imogen's car being "only a Fiat 500" and when she's gonna get a upgrade

Plenty of things in this world that I don’t need to see, Saffron’s feet...why did I see them, why did she post them...why? 😐
Omg i thought you were referring to the outfit pic and thought ok they're not that visible. Then i went on to her grid and 😫😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.