Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron really needs to slow down with these collection launches. Looking at her latest one nothing is making me go wow, it's just all looks like basic items you could probably get cheaper at any local store and none of it would go in saffrons pocket. As for her other collections i wouldn't buy anything knowing the person launching a collection is not Interested in the theme they are based on. Why release endless collections in this time knowing millions of people have lost their jobs or are working as much as possible just to make ends meet, there are far more important things to use money on than funding saffrons lifestyle.
Does she enjoy showing everyone when She is breaking the rules? Saffron should know by now she is not allowed indoors with her family, the fact that she is constantly showing off about ignoring the rules is so disrespectful to those who are actually following them.
Family is the most important thing but why is saffron glued to them, acting like they haven't seen each other everyday and face timed after that, would she not want to spend some time with Tyler, away from the daily gym trips, workouts, photoshoots etc. Obviously we don't know what happens off camera but it doesn't seem like they spend any proper time together.

Reactions: 14
She always does a Q&A for the new clothes and answers the same 3 questions every single time 😂
What’s your favourite item
What’s the price range
What sizes do they come in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always does a Q&A for the new clothes and answers the same 3 questions every single time 😂
What’s the price range
You forgot "Is it limited time only? Will you restock" 😂 😂

And she'd say "It is, get your clothes asap, they're selling out fast"
and then they end up in the 70% section because nobody buys them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s the price range
I’m acc convinced no one asks them it’s ITS cause she has to answer those questions I doubt anyone’s buying after her tie dye collection I don’t see anyone doing reviews or hauls

Reactions: 7
Why is it so hard for her to admit that she did it for aesthetic reasons?

you’ve done it stop , own it
I tell you this girl will never be able to fully appreciate the way she looks
The bump is clearly genetic! Look at Jed and Casey😂unless all three of them somehow broke their nose she is lying

Reactions: 14
It’s weird when there was a lockdown she saw Tyler now rules are lifted no Tyler when no more than ever she has a slight more excuse for him to be around ygm.

Reactions: 6
“back with” after probs seeing him this morning seen as he’s been staying with her for the past few weeks 😂

Reactions: 27
does she think we believe he’s driven down for the day and is now driving back up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Surprised it's her mate and her boyfriend with them and not Wendy and Darren

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait she’s hugging him I feel really dumb?? I thought when we meet people we’re meant to be keeping our distance.. at least that’s why me and my friends have been doing

Reactions: 30
Wait she’s hugging him I feel really dumb?? I thought when we meet people we’re meant to be keeping our distance.. at least that’s why me and my friends have been doing
Yeah you are supposed to be! Don’t worry she’s wrong not you ❤ All these influencers don’t seem to understand that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.