Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Who does the G Wagon belong to?

• Plumber

• Electrician

• Tyler

• Darren

• Carpenter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Lauren-1996 for the thread title, had to change it slightly so it would fit. I hope I made this right, but the other one was getting long. Anyone care to do a TLDR for the previous thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's done 17k steps today?! Saffron must have been up really early to have walked that much.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's done 17k steps today?! Saffron must have been up really early to have walked that much.
My husband and I went for a half an hour walk and did 7000 so if we would have walked for a bit longer we would have been close to that! It’s amazing how fast steps add up 😂

Reactions: 6
I see the grammar is on point as ever ... to be expected I suppose ... I’m just screaming at my phone it’s PASSED NOT PAST !
maybe I need to get a life lol
That's a nice looking house, if it's somewhere like LA, but I feel houses like that just don't really fit in in the UK.

Reactions: 18
So .. how long until Tyler shows his face on her Insta/ YouTube Or is the “electrician” and his Gwagon going to keep coming back for more work whilst also being their camera man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So .. how long until Tyler shows his face on her Insta/ YouTube Or is the “electrician” and his Gwagon going to keep coming back for more work whilst also being their camera man
how long until we find out Tyler IS the electrician?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Tyler isn’t even all that Idc if that’s rude or not but the way saffron goes on you’d expect her type to be like gym guys who are huge so she looks even smaller.

Reactions: 18
Whats the deal with her adopted brother Jordan? I'm fairly new to the Barkers and havent heard them mention him

Reactions: 3
Sooooo who’s gonna send the poll results to Windy? Lol

Someone said above that her house looks like a super villains lol! Good shout!

who thinks the back garden looks kind of the same as the previous?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.