Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe how much she edits her photos to make her look so slim , she edits her whole body by the looks of it . In comparison to the two photos it’s actually shocking. She really has no shame going out in public looking nothing like her photos
57F986AB-47AD-4DA6-B8E5-926F2D6B1721.jpeg
33947D64-768A-403D-B8A4-E1CE50F67750.jpeg

I’ve noticed she’s always spilling out of her jeans because she’s squeezing into a size 8 when she’s actually a 12 , that’s why you’ll never see her in a crop top 😂 she’s always got high waisted jeans or shorts to cover her belly

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I actually can’t believe how much she edits her photos to make her look so slim , she edits her whole body by the looks of it . In comparison to the two photos it’s actually shocking. She really has no shame going out in public looking nothing like her photos View attachment 566070View attachment 566072

I’ve noticed she’s always spilling out of her jeans because she’s squeezing into a size 8 when she’s actually a 12 , that’s why you’ll never see her in a crop top 😂
I am actually shook. Like others has said she actually has a nice figure, she is so full of hatred of how she looks it's actually quite sad.

Reactions: 8
So damaging, most girls either look like or would love to look how she looks in the bottom pic. The top one, which doesn’t exist, just makes everyone else feel shittier. Probably her too, can imagine it’s only a matter of time until a fan tells her straight, you look nothing like on insta

Reactions: 14

this will never get old🤣

Lol also idk if anyones seen this 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would actually hate to be her friend, can you imagine her literally picking at every detail on your body. You can’t be over 5’2. You can’t be anything above a size 8 , can’t eat fast food unless you work it off straight after .. Jesus that’s exhausting

Reactions: 12

this will never get old🤣

Lol also idk if anyones seen this 😂🤣

Was that her ITS range?

I would actually hate to be her friend, can you imagine her literally picking at every detail on your body. You can’t be over 5’2. You can’t be anything above a size 8 , can’t eat fast food unless you work it off straight after .. Jesus that’s exhausting
Yeah but then she contradicts all this herself? Remember last year when she was at her old house, I think I remember her saying she was ordering take away CONSTANTLY.

Reactions: 1
Omg did you see Jeds set up for Imogens birthday 😍
I really love Jed and Imogen! I think they’re really sweet together but Imogen makes me cringe a lot on her tiktok. She’s gorgeous though. I wonder if she stayed over at their house

Reactions: 11
Looks like it’s been one big happy illegal sleepover at the Barker’s this weekend.

Reactions: 15
Looks like it’s been one big happy illegal sleepover at the Barker’s this weekend.
i don’t think imogen stayed over, she put in her story yesterday that she couldn’t wait to see him again today so i’m assuming she wasn’t there overnight

Reactions: 2
Jed seems so sweet. How did he end up that way growing up surrounded by the narcissism in that family.

Reactions: 21
i don’t think imogen stayed over, she put in her story yesterday that she couldn’t wait to see him again today so i’m assuming she wasn’t there overnight
I think that’s her covering her tracks tbh, she wouldn’t be in Brighton last night then go back to London to come back for brunch 🙃 obviously just covers herself better than Saffron

Reactions: 13
I think that’s her covering her tracks tbh, she wouldn’t be in Brighton last night then go back to London to come back for brunch 🙃 obviously just covers herself better than Saffron
Yeah, this is exactly what I thought because realistically speaking, if this family is already breaking the rules, I’m sure there’s no reason for her to do the journey from London back to Brighton - however I’m not covid police so they can do as they please 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I just quickly skipped through to the part where she gives her dad the Rolex and wow, I’m genuinely surprised she chose a nice one 🤣 that was really nice of her tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.