Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think Tyler was hiding in the vlog
she talks about being down and lonely etc - I know most people think / know he’s been there but have they broken up? She said I need more self love in my life too and hasn’t mentioned a FaceTime or anything!

Reactions: 2
she talks about being down and lonely etc - I know most people think / know he’s been there but have they broken up? She said I need more self love in my life too and hasn’t mentioned a FaceTime or anything!
Idk I feel like the constant chat about her being on her own might be over compensating to hide the fact that he is with her yknow?

Reactions: 19
Daftron and Nicole mocking Jed, ‘a book on sex positions’ when Jed has the most genuine relationship out of all the Barker clan.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m so glad restrictions have been relaxed so Saffron can.....

continue to do exactly what she’d done for the last 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Daftron and Nicole mocking Jed, ‘a book on sex positions’ when Jed has the most genuine relationship out of all the Barker clan.
I’ve always felt that Jed feels like he’s forced to be in the spotlight and a YouTube because Wendy makes it seem like it’s the best job and the biggest achievement so he feels like he needs to live up to it but you can tell he doesn’t truly want to do it or be in the public eye and I feel so bad for him.

Reactions: 13
Wtf is this hat :sick: :sick: :sick:
I dont usually post on here but in this story you can literally see her massively breathe in as she turns slightly...as someone who has struggled with body image my whole life she is beginning to get really triggering to watch/follow. She's always talking about food especially 'unhealthy' food in such a negative light and talking about calories and also the way she talks about exercising as if she HAS to do it everyday or else she'll get 'fat'. I am 23 now but I am so glad I wasn't watching her when I was a teenager growing up because I'd dread to think what my relationship with food/working out would be like.

I've met Saffron (and wendy lol btw she was actually really nice) as I did a job for her once and saffron was lovely and we got on really well she's very normal in real life (even if she was asleep when I arrived😂 and I had to wait for her) - but I really hope she tones it down on the talk of food/dieting/working out/photoshopping/clever poses to look smaller as it's such a bad message to be passing onto the younger viewers. I also hope she becomes more honest and talk more about if she has had filler, and her nose job and boob job so teenagers grow up realising that it isn't natural but also it IS ok to get things done if you are insecure about something and want it fix (help fix that taboo on the subject).

Rant over x

Reactions: 10
I doubt her and Tyler have broken up because his sister is still commenting on her pictures. Just bizzare how he hasn’t posted or done stories on insta which he used to do regularly

Reactions: 1
I doubt her and Tyler have broken up because his sister is still commenting on her pictures. Just bizzare how he hasn’t posted or done stories on insta which he used to do regularly
I suppose if he is with saffron he can't risk someone recognising a background that would prove she is lying, as for not posting again can't take pictures without blowing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont usually post on here but in this story you can literally see her massively breathe in as she turns slightly...as someone who has struggled with body image my whole life she is beginning to get really triggering to watch/follow. She's always talking about food especially 'unhealthy' food in such a negative light and talking about calories and also the way she talks about exercising as if she HAS to do it everyday or else she'll get 'fat'. I am 23 now but I am so glad I wasn't watching her when I was a teenager growing up because I'd dread to think what my relationship with food/working out would be like.

I've met Saffron (and wendy lol btw she was actually really nice) as I did a job for her once and saffron was lovely and we got on really well she's very normal in real life (even if she was asleep when I arrived😂 and I had to wait for her) - but I really hope she tones it down on the talk of food/dieting/working out/photoshopping/clever poses to look smaller as it's such a bad message to be passing onto the younger viewers. I also hope she becomes more honest and talk more about if she has had filler, and her nose job and boob job so teenagers grow up realising that it isn't natural but also it IS ok to get things done if you are insecure about something and want it fix (help fix that taboo on the subject).

Rant over x
Can you say what you did 😂

Reactions: 1
He’s probably on extreme caution not to duck up her lying by posting on Instagram and getting her house in the background. The silence screams guilt to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she really think her building work would start straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️ And it’s still going to be another 6 weeks. Her house won’t be done for months she’s so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but it is irritating me SO much watching her live in that house at the moment. Why on earth has she moved in before it’s been renovated. She is literally making things more stressful for herself and it really takes away the excitement of moving into a brand new house. She could have easily moved into her parents new home or am I missing something here? Do they not have enough bedrooms? It’s frustrating me so much watching her live out of boxes and her ‘temporary wardrobe’. It is going to take ages for that house to be finished but of course she’s saffron barker she will probably pay them triple to get it done asap.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but it is irritating me SO much watching her live in that house at the moment. Why on earth has she moved in before it’s been renovated. She is literally making things more stressful for herself and it really takes away the excitement of moving into a brand new house. She could have easily moved into her parents new home or am I missing something here? Do they not have enough bedrooms? It’s frustrating me so much watching her live out of boxes and her ‘temporary wardrobe’. It is going to take ages for that house to be finished but of course she’s saffron barker she will probably pay them triple to get it done asap.
it will all be gifted reno just like Anastasia’s never pays for out it’s all take take with these two! Literally disgusts me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.