Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder about Saffron because she puts out that she’s eating very healthy foods (questionable tbh) but yet she seems to have maintained a weight for years and her figure/physique hasn’t changed much in terms of muscle considering she works out daily...cardio is good but not everything Saff

Reactions: 13
21EE70E3-2315-4C0E-9817-E6B5DBB3E605.png
92B7C3A5-4E9C-4B73-8F64-599E5B889B46.png
Everything about her looks so much more different than she look on Instagram. It’s very obvious that saffron has wide hips and that will never change, where are her wide hips on her Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
At Saffron's wedding she'll insist on having a giant rice cake with peanut butter on for all her guests because it's so inSaAaNe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think Saffron eats near as healthy as she lets on, she makes out she’s so into health eating , she’s not I’m sorry she eats so much bigger portions than she says she does

Reactions: 9
Saffron's youtube channel is actually nothing without her family. that became evident when she moved out and her content is so boring now

Reactions: 14
I can’t be the only one that thinks her tongue looks like a dick in the story her mum posted today
also whose mum says ‘baby gal’?! 🤢 unless you’re Caribbean or it’s part of the way you speak usually.

Reactions: 14
Wait no way did she get her hair n makeup done for her friends birthday. Saffron didn’t do this makeup herself no way. Cause it the makeup she does for shoots View attachment 555014

Her friends birthday theres way more than 6 voices in the back bevause it seems every girl brought their mum so

Bit late, but if you look on her make up artists Instagram, she did Libby’s make up for her birthday and even said in the caption that she didn’t manage to get a pic of the make up she did on saffron.
This girl is a joke honestly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aren’t you allowed to get your makeup done now though? It’s not any different to getting a hair cut or eyebrows waxed?

Reactions: 3
Bit late, but if you look on her make up artists Instagram, she did Libby’s make up for her birthday and even said in the caption that she didn’t manage to get a pic of the make up she did on saffron.
What’s her make up artist Instagram called?

Saffron probs didn’t let her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@thebeautybom

Regardless of whether you can or can’t, she had the audacity to sit there and say “update I’ve just done my hair and make up”

such a pointless lie 😂
Is she that incapable of doing her own makeup now 😂

Reactions: 2
@thebeautybom

Regardless of whether you can or can’t, she had the audacity to sit there and say “update I’ve just done my hair and make up”

such a pointless lie 😂
She even had the audacity to be like “I think it actually looks quite good” yeah because YOU DIDNT DO IT. She’s such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aren’t you allowed to get your makeup done now though? It’s not any different to getting a hair cut or eyebrows waxed?
I don't know if it's different in England, but in Scotland, MUA's are only allowed to do eye make up. Masks still have to stay on :giggle:

So, if that's also the rule in England, then Saffron is a bellend.

Reactions: 4
New to this thread. I just have to get this off my chest. I can't stand how at the beginning of every video she says she's "joined with" whoever. You are either 'with' someone, or you are 'joined by' someone. 'Joined with' is redundant. It just sounds wrong and I don't understand why she can't hear that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.