Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When saffron talks about going to her MUMS house and her MUMS house is being worked on and she says ‘MY MUMS room’ .... did Darren die ... is it not his house surely it’s her PARENTS house not just her mum or her families house

Am I the only one who finds it weird to keep shoes in the cupboard u put your clean clothes in ... surely the odour from the shoes or even the dirt from outfit are sitting in that wardrobe. No no

also I find it funny when they act shocked brands send them stuff they’ve spoken about on their story as if the brand doesn’t need to contact them in order to get their address or if they contact thh either management they’d have to ask saffron if they can share her address so they know it’s coming 😂😂 it’s not like it just shows up
A292BF9C-5013-453B-8DBE-64DF917F4F48.png

So in her video she went to her parents house which is two household then went to see her grandparents which is 3 then when to her brothers which is 4...
.. ok also when is Wendy not holding or drinking wine
0A967CA0-D0B6-4BE1-91BC-030F86BAA91B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Some of the things people complain about on this website makes me laugh. Most of it is perfectly valid, but some of it makes me feel like a detty pig. Not everybody can be washing their floors every 5 mins, and white socks are bound to get dirty. Didn't know it was weird to keep shoes on a shelf at the bottom of a wardrobe? Then again, I have much less space than Saffron 😂 I'll see myself out

Reactions: 34
Has saffron broke up with her boyfriend? Sorry if I’m late
Unless I've missed something, no, everyone thinks he's staying at Saffron's but she's pretending he's not there. His G Wagon has been spotted there, plus other items like his watch in the bedroom etc. She's only pretending he's not there so she can bubble with her parents and Jed.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who finds it weird to keep shoes in the cupboard u put your clean clothes in ... surely the odour from the shoes or even the dirt from outfit are sitting in that wardrobe.
Everyone I know does this 😂

Reactions: 3
Her lips always look like she’s disgusted by something
This!! Also I’m triggered by her mouth when she eats. Sounds so weird but when she eats her mouth is weird .... so is Jed’s it must be genetic but ..... I can’t watch

Reactions: 10
This!! Also I’m triggered by her mouth when she eats. Sounds so weird but when she eats her mouth is weird .... so is Jed’s it must be genetic but ..... I can’t watch
YES LOL, Its like they’re trying to pose and look cutesy while they eat its so annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone I know does this 😂
I find it mank ngl considering the state of her socks. We leave our shoes at the door on a rack or jsut at the front door unless I wear shoes in the house which 🥴 - personal opinion

Reactions: 5
Some of the things people complain about on this website makes me laugh. Most of it is perfectly valid, but some of it makes me feel like a detty pig. Not everybody can be washing their floors every 5 mins, and white socks are bound to get dirty. Didn't know it was weird to keep shoes on a shelf at the bottom of a wardrobe? Then again, I have much less space than Saffron 😂 I'll see myself out
No one washes their floors every 5 mins but Saffron from the state of her socks, doesn’t wash it all. The bottom of her white socks were literally pitch black. I wouldn’t dream of wearing white socks around my house even though the floor is clean. That’s what sandals/ slippers are for. She also went out in the garden with just socks on and came back home with those socks. There’s a difference between being overly clean and washing every 5 mins but then there is also just basic cleanliness inside your home.

Reactions: 12
No one washes their floors every 5 mins but Saffron from the state of her socks, doesn’t wash it all. The bottom of her white socks were literally pitch black. I wouldn’t dream of wearing white socks around my house even though the floor is clean. That’s what sandals/ slippers are for. She also went out in the garden with just socks on and came back home with those socks. There’s a difference between being overly clean and washing every 5 mins but then there is also just basic cleanliness inside your home.
She has less than one brain cell what do u expect

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Assuming this is because of wat I said. It’s personal opinion. I lived in boarding school and keeping shoes in the wardrobe was a big no we kept it outside our door or just in our room because running trainers for example are muddy n dirt and tend to smell n I don’t want my clean clothes smelling ygm. It’s jsut how I know it and it’s different to each family. It’s personal opinion to me her socks shouldn’t be dirty. My family don’t clean to floors every 5 minutes but IMO your floor should never be dirty enough to turn white socks black even if u have pets or kids a floor doesn’t need to be wiped multiple times to be clean. It’s personal opinion/experience. Like I wouldn’t wear shoes in the house that’s not normal for me whereas for saffron or someone else it is. 😂😂 it’s like milk before or after cereal it doesn’t acc matter but people do it differently so.

If you have to wipe your floors every 5 minutes for it to be clean something is happening tbh 😂😂. My family n I clean our rooms everyday when we wake up n the house idk if that’s normal or not I’m not saying a deep clean but the basics and my floor has never made
My socks that dirty even when I shamefully fo outside in white socks to do something I change my socks before I walk back in. Each to their own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a Jed thread but someone said that Jed shouldn’t be in the spotlight and doing YouTube as it doesn’t seem like something he really wants to do and I couldn’t agree more. How rushed and short as his videos always? He doesn’t bother AT ALL with being creative, it’s all just asking what he should film and speeding through it and uploading. You can tell he’s not passionate about it at all and doesn’t seem like he connects with his viewers.

I know most influencers and people in the public eye must be like this but it seems like he turns on this loud, chatty, false persona and can imagine as soon as filming is done he relaxes and becomes his normal self again. I wish he would either try a bit more or stop it altogether and try do something he’s truly passionate about!!

Also can’t stand how he and Saffron eat.. It looks like they blow their cheeks out and pout their lips at the same time whilst chewing😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Assuming this is because of wat I said. It’s personal opinion. I lived in boarding school and keeping shoes in the wardrobe was a big no we kept it outside our door or just in our room because running trainers for example are muddy n dirt and tend to smell n I don’t want my clean clothes smelling ygm. It’s jsut how I know it and it’s different to each family. It’s personal opinion to me her socks shouldn’t be dirty. My family don’t clean to floors every 5 minutes but IMO your floor should never be dirty enough to turn white socks black even if u have pets or kids a floor doesn’t need to be wiped multiple times to be clean. It’s personal opinion/experience. Like I wouldn’t wear shoes in the house that’s not normal for me whereas for saffron or someone else it is. 😂😂 it’s like milk before or after cereal it doesn’t acc matter but people do it differently so.

If you have to wipe your floors every 5 minutes for it to be clean something is happening tbh 😂😂. My family n I clean our rooms everyday when we wake up n the house idk if that’s normal or not I’m not saying a deep clean but the basics and my floor has never made
My socks that dirty even when I shamefully fo outside in white socks to do something I change my socks before I walk back in. Each to their own
Yeah was part because of what you said and part lots of people complaining tbh, and on lots of different threads. No hate to you or anything! People have a very high standard on this site in general it seems to me. Not that I'm gross lmao, but some of the standards people put on here i.e. the shoes in wardrobe thing I just would never have thought of 🤷‍♀️ I'd also been assuming that with Saffy's detty socks it was a case of everyone going in and out of the house in their shoes whilst bringing furniture in due to the move. Maybe I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much.

Guess we'll see how clean she actually manages to keep it in the future, although she has the money for a cleaner. Why she needed that absolute unit of a house to rattle round in I cannot fathom. Her need for social interaction blows my mind as I go weeks without seeing people (we're the same age) and am fine but she can't last a day without running back to her family.

Reactions: 1
Personally Wendy acts more like a best friend/big sister than a mother. Most women are able to have a nice close relationship with their daughter but still come across as their mother and not their best friend. Actually have rules, tell them off etc etc. Their relationship is just not right. It’s abnormal. Like I said before I cannot fault saffron on this is all because of her mum babying her. It’s shocking to witness a mum who morphs her daughter into how she wants. It’s sad because I know that saffron had a fairly large friendship group but now seems her only friend is her mum. I’m not expecting her to see them cause obviously we are in a pandemic. But no video chat.. nothing?? Odd. Saffron, honey if you see this, grow the duck up. You need to do what you want. If your mum don’t like it. So bleeping what? You need to see that your mum is trying to live her life through you which is not on. Your mum is a weirdo plain and simple😁Anyways.. I do not blame for a second why Tyler wouldn’t want to move down here permanently. His days would consist of going to Wendy’s house and making sure he’s done his 10,000 steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah was part because of what you said and part lots of people complaining tbh, and on lots of different threads. No hate to you or anything! People have a very high standard on this site in general it seems to me. Not that I'm gross lmao, but some of the standards people put on here i.e. the shoes in wardrobe thing I just would never have thought of 🤷‍♀️ I'd also been assuming that with Saffy's detty socks it was a case of everyone going in and out of the house in their shoes whilst bringing furniture in due to the move. Maybe I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much.

Guess we'll see how clean she actually manages to keep it in the future, although she has the money for a cleaner. Why she needed that absolute unit of a house to rattle round in I cannot fathom. Her need for social interaction blows my mind as I go weeks without seeing people (we're the same age) and am fine but she can't last a day without running back to her family.
Yh I think it’s when u live a certain way you notice it more when someone does something you don’t do or you would find weird like there’s things she does that are normal to me ... still waiting for that but there’s things like the shoes stand out to me cause to me it’s like a big no ygm

I know this isn’t a Jed thread but someone said that Jed shouldn’t be in the spotlight and doing YouTube as it doesn’t seem like something he really wants to do and I couldn’t agree more. How rushed and short as his videos always? He doesn’t bother AT ALL with being creative, it’s all just asking what he should film and speeding through it and uploading. You can tell he’s not passionate about it at all and doesn’t seem like he connects with his viewers.

I know most influencers and people in the public eye must be like this but it seems like he turns on this loud, chatty, false persona and can imagine as soon as filming is done he relaxes and becomes his normal self again. I wish he would either try a bit more or stop it altogether and try do something he’s truly passionate about!!

Also can’t stand how he and Saffron eat.. It looks like they blow their cheeks out and pout their lips at the same time whilst chewing😭
He talks jsut like her as well “ unreal this and bloody that” the way they eat is jarring. U can tell he’s not doing YouTube for a passion it’s an easy pay check. How he acts in her videos is completely different to his videos. His videos make me tired like it’s exhausting cause u can tell he just doesn’t give one duck and probs like the challenges he’s like saffron they probs don’t do it properly. He also seems like he smells musty ngl they’ve said in videos sometimes he smells he just seems really ... dead ygm like idk something about him is weird he’s definitely money driven

Reactions: 3
Yh I think it’s when u live a certain way you notice it more when someone does something you don’t do or you would find weird like there’s things she does that are normal to me ... still waiting for that but there’s things like the shoes stand out to me cause to me it’s like a big no ygm

He talks jsut like her as well “ unreal this and bloody that” the way they eat is jarring. U can tell he’s not doing YouTube for a passion it’s an easy pay check. How he acts in her videos is completely different to his videos. His videos make me tired like it’s exhausting cause u can tell he just doesn’t give one duck and probs like the challenges he’s like saffron they probs don’t do it properly. He also seems like he smells musty ngl they’ve said in videos sometimes he smells he just seems really ... dead ygm like idk something about him is weird he’s definitely money driven
He also might feel forced to do it like I mentioned before. That’s probably the main reason why he seems like he doesn’t care in his videos, because of saffron and Casey. With how Wendy is, do you think she’d accept him having a normal job like in Tesco or something because I feel like she’d go off on him with that. She must think that it’s the only job her children can have necause it gets them all money and free stuff and it seems like she wants as much as she can get, especially with saffron. I don’t know I just always get the vibe that he doesn’t wanna be doing it but he doesn’t have any other option.

Reactions: 8
Personally Wendy acts more like a best friend/big sister than a mother. Most women are able to have a nice close relationship with their daughter but still come across as their mother and not their best friend. Actually have rules, tell them off etc etc. Their relationship is just not right. It’s abnormal. Like I said before I cannot fault saffron on this is all because of her mum babying her. It’s shocking to witness a mum who morphs her daughter into how she wants. It’s sad because I know that saffron had a fairly large friendship group but now seems her only friend is her mum. I’m not expecting her to see them cause obviously we are in a pandemic. But no video chat.. nothing?? Odd. Saffron, honey if you see this, grow the duck up. You need to do what you want. If your mum don’t like it. So bleeping what? You need to see that your mum is trying to live her life through you which is not on. Your mum is a weirdo plain and simple😁Anyways.. I do not blame for a second why Tyler wouldn’t want to move down here permanently. His days would consist of going to Wendy’s house and making sure he’s done his 10,000 steps.
I agree with what you’ve said her relationship with Wendy is odd but I think the main reason Saffron hasn’t got many close friends especially in the last year is because she’s the type of person who will drop her friends when she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: 19
In saffron and Wendy podcast with Ana and Julie, Wendy talks about how Jed never wanted to do YouTube but he started it up, got good money and basically admitted to him doing it just for money. It’s sad because u can tell he feels pressure to do YouTube considering most of his family are on yt. Also in Jeds videos everytime his parents are in the videos they seem so different to when they are in saffron’s and that’s when it shows that saffron is the favourite child

Reactions: 9
Yes!! I hate how she eats it’s like she pouts when she’s eating it’s really strange...

tbf some people are petty lol😅

Did she ever say whether her planning permission was “assepted”. Can’t find her confirming it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.