Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hell of a lot of people have broken lockdown rules this time. I know I haven’t been as good as I should have been. People are lockdown fatigued. It shouldn’t happen but it does happen. HOWEVER you cannot live your life as an ‘influencer’ and break rules so nonchalantly - no one is that stupid Saffron, we can all see that your doing whatever you want to suit you.
You chose to live this life and to be frank it’s a pretty bloody cushty one. Free items (when you can afford them 20x over), amazing holidays and a bank balance which I’m sure some people won’t see in their lifetime. I can not see (minus a bit of trolling, negative comments, etc. ) how your life is even the tiniest bit hard. Therefore you shouldn’t need to be seeing your boyfriend AND your mum and dad AND your brother AND most likely your friends. Not to mention the lack of quarantining.
Sick of influencers living their ‘best life’ but not taking the responsibility which comes with fame. Bloody set an example your fans for once.
I agree. I haven’t seen my friend since august last year, and I haven’t broken the rules as such however I have made a bubble with my Nanna and grandad because they don’t have any family but me and my household (6 of us in total including my grandparents). I’ve seen them maybe once a month. And I know I probably shouldn’t have but many people have broken the rules. And I know many haven't. HOWEVER, what I don’t understand is why people are stupid enough to post it on social media. Not just saffron, she posts it because she has the level of intelligence as a teaspoon, why do they plaster meeting people when it’s not allowed online? It’s just stupidity. I would love to report the people I see on my Instagram doing it because none of them have stuck to the rules, even more since the rule of six, but it’s just stupidity.

Reactions: 10
Two households of any size, or 6 people outside. That’s 3 houses holds, 4 if we include Tyler because we know he’s there lurking. I’ll ignore her hugging lake purely because it’s impossible to ignore a child, sorry but I have a 3 year old and all she wants to do it’s hug people she goes to nursery and hugs her friends so doesn’t understand why she can’t family. But, rules have still been broken so makes no difference.I think saffron needs to remember she isn’t a part of her parents household anymore.
It's not that it's inherently wrong to hug the kids, it's her blatant posting about it as if it isn't breaking any rules just because she hasn't enough brain cells to realise she is.

Reactions: 12
As someone who hasn’t broken any government COVID-19 guidelines, I seriously don’t condone anyone that has done without very good reason.

I understand she’s bubbled with her parents and that as a bubble they can legally meet with one other household outside if they follow social distancing guidelines. I also understand that you cannot push kids away and that’s it’s only natural to hug them, but for the love of god don’t advertise on social media that you’re breaking the rules and most certainly don’t give out false information to your young and impressionable followers about what you can and cannot do.

Reactions: 20
Tyler is with her so she can't bubble with her parents, but I agree with everything else, what information did she give out? From what I can see she is in no position to tell everyone what they can and cannot do.

Reactions: 3
Tyler is with her so she can't bubble with her parents, but I agree with everything else, what information did she give out? From what I can see she is in no position to tell everyone what they can and cannot do.
I wasn’t aware Tyler was there too, my mistake 😧.

She stated on her story yesterday “so happy we’re allowed to hug our little ones”. No Saffron, no you’re not. Stop giving out false information and encouraging others to follow your rule breaking.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s really pushing this agenda of children n tit. If she ever has children she’s gonna have to explain to them why their nose won’t look like her or their face shape. Imagine your mum or dad changing their nose and u rock up w their old nose all confused lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saffron sweetie, just because their kids, doesn't mean they cannot spread or get a deadly virus. If you wanna go about practically licking kids that aren't yours, stop posting it all over social media. Kids are not immune and neither are you. Corona can't be paid off with Gucci or designer sunglasses

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Looks like Wendy and Saffron have had their hair done today AGAIN?! Just wait like the rest of us ffs..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's going to be interesting with the pubs opening up outside next week is Tyler going to go straight home? Is she going to go straight to her mums? As God forbid she leaves the Brighton area

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's going to be interesting with the pubs opening up outside next week is Tyler going to go straight home? Is she going to go straight to her mums? As God forbid she leaves the Brighton area
Is she going to go straight to her mums? She pretty much has since she moved in her own house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
There relationship has not been tested yet they haven’t lived ‘normal’ loves while being together I’d love to see how they handle eachother being busy n less talking n stuff. I find it weird she rarely leaves Brighton. Becoming Zoe Sugg

Reactions: 13
She’s really pushing this agenda of children n tit. If she ever has children she’s gonna have to explain to them why their nose won’t look like her or their face shape. Imagine your mum or dad changing their nose and u rock up w their old nose all confused lol
What do you even say in a situation like that ? yeah I thought the nose was ugly on me but it looks great on you ?? If people want to get work done to their face and body then fair enough they have that right but their future kids will be so confused if they come out the spitting image of their parent before they had work done.

Reactions: 4
Is she going to go straight to her mums? She pretty much has since she moved in her own house 🤣🤣
Touche 😂😂 but maybe not slept over there yet

There relationship has not been tested yet they haven’t lived ‘normal’ loves while being together I’d love to see how they handle eachother being busy n less talking n stuff. I find it weird she rarely leaves Brighton. Becoming Zoe Sugg
Exactly Esp he's been Mr Yes Man!

Has it been the first year anniversary?

Reactions: 5
I’m a little left behind, is Tyler at hers’ for real or is it just speculation?

She really does my nut in
More than people breaking the rules, I can’t stand liars
The barkers act so innocent and pretend to stick to the rules when they’ve been doing the exact opposite for a year now

Reactions: 6
I’m a little left behind, is Tyler at hers’ for real or is it just speculation?

She really does my nut in
More than people breaking the rules, I can’t stand liars
The barkers act so innocent and pretend to stick to the rules when they’ve been doing the exact opposite for a year now
Saffron wants everyone to think he is not but his car and belongings doesn't appear out of thin air, maybe if she lies that tyler isn't their she can still claim to be bubbled with her parents even though she can't.

Reactions: 11
Saffron wants everyone to think he is not but his car and belongings doesn't appear out of thin air, maybe if she lies that tyler isn't their she can still claim to be bubbled with her parents even though she can't.
She really thinks we’re stupid, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.