Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spotting! Mystery man in black shorts v Jed.

Also look on Tyler's Insta grid, black shorts seem to be a staple in his wardrobe. His last two pics he is wearing black shorts, plus many more photos with different styles of black shorts.
casey was also wearing black shorts In his Easter vlog so who knows.
Actually just watched saffron’s vlog tbh i thinks it’s Jed in those shorts. He wasn’t wearing trousers later on but he apparently went to play golf so may have changed. As much as I hate to say it, I’m not so sure it’s Tyler unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They blatantly broke the rule of 6 which states that children do count towards that number.

Reactions: 7
I still think it’s Tyler, legs are very tanned like his. Let’s see Monday when rules change to allow sleepovers at single households and he suddenly appears !!! That G wagon didn’t drive it’s self to her house when it also appeared in the background of her vlog without her realising

Reactions: 16
T
They blatantly broke the rule of 6 which states that children do count towards that number.
Technically not as it is rule of 6 or 2 households (a support bubble counts as a household) however i do think tyler has been staying so that means Saffron is no longer entitled to be in a bubble

Reactions: 5
Ummmmm is that saff in the Peak District? Taken from Imogen’s stories
So they’re all meeting lok. Isn’t she from Nottingham n Tyler from Lake District lol this family is jokes

Saffron hasn’t posted a story in a while as well lol I wanna see if she changes outfits or keeps on the same clothes when she posts

Reactions: 9
So they’re all meeting lok. Isn’t she from Nottingham n Tyler from Lake District lol this family is jokes

Saffron hasn’t posted a story in a while as well lol I wanna see if she changes outfits or keeps on the same clothes when she posts
They are so brazen... the thick ones are always the overconfident ones 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
They are so brazen... the thick ones are always the overconfident ones 😂🤦‍♀️
Where’s Peak District cause if it’s close to saffron the Imogen travelled from Nottingham if it’s close to Imogen then saffron traveled all th way and don’t even about Tyler lol their parents are actual jokes at this point have no control over their children

Reactions: 3
Was watching Casey a newest vlog and found it suspicious that Jed was arriving later because he was at golf? Playing golf with who? Driven by who?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s Peak District cause if it’s close to saffron the Imogen travelled from Nottingham if it’s close to Imogen then saffron traveled all th way and don’t even about Tyler lol their parents are actual jokes at this point have no control over their children
Peak District is around Derbyshire so closest to Nottingham

Tyler's from Lancashire so about 40 minutes from the Lakes

Reactions: 3
Bestie... BESTIEEEESS. ARE U NOT bleeping EMBARAZZZZEDDD.
All her middle aged friends looking at her like 👁 👄 👁

0E01B1A2-1804-4D9A-AAFE-07104D7D9BD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think thats imogen
Agree! If you look at Imogen’s next story, it looks like the same outfit (although it’s black leggings and Nike socks like every girl wears). Also Saffron has bigger legs than this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Omgg maybe a bit random but i started reading Ana's first tattle thread and i saw this picture
Screenshot_20210410-204226_Chrome.jpg

And last thread people were speculating that she got a nose job and it is actually so clear....
Screenshot_20210410-204221_Instagram.jpg

Like why would she deny it when it is quite obvious? Its so sad as her nose wasnt even bad to begin with, just not the picture perfect (fake) nose we always see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.