Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I joined the discord server but left again, felt weird to be in a server with just teen girls. All talking about school - seem to be mainly aged year 9 - sixth form. The server is entirely disorganised, no moderation or bots, you can tell Jonathan just created the server without making any effort to set it up. I don’t think he knows anything about discord.

Jonathan also added a role for “server boosting”. This is where you pay money to add a boost to severs, and certain numbers of boosts unlocks extra features for the server. And Jonathan has made it so that people who boost the server will have their name appear pink in chat, though currently he’s the only one to have done this. Maybe he forgot his audience is mainly teenagers

Another feature of discord is you can search for all the messages sent by one user - here’s a few of the things Jonathan has been saying
He is 40... WTAF??! My husband is 40, if this was his behaviour and chatting with teenage/young adult girls he wouldn’t be my husband anymore. Anna girl, get your self respect together and put a stop to this. At this point it is a total embarrassment for you that you are ok with your husband acting like this. And what are you showing your sons and daughters, that it is ok to chat on line with 40 year old men that they don’t know...? It’s actually revolting, and he really seems to be increasing with his inappropriate behaviour with young girls. Or maybe this is all on purpose and this is the new scandal they are going for to get some more views. Wouldn’t put anything past them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

reader87123

VIP Member
Saw the kids out with the nanny today. Minding my own business sorting out my kids, looked up and they were in front of us. Must say they were very well behaved. Just scary how easily they're recognised and kind of sad to see them out having fun but their parents aren't interested in being there with them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Wow ... Incredibly loud alarmbells .

Hubby just said that Gleam might be waiting for him to f up with this so they can get out of their contract without paying a penny...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

HilaryC

Anna’s latest IG post about women empowerment. What a joke. She’s the last person I’d look up to as a woman rolemodel. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids, she doesn’t do any housework, she doesn’t seem to have any goals or aspirations. She exploited her kids to make the money she has now and live in the house she has now. She lays around all day on her phone. What exactly is empowering about that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

HilaryC

Hi Emily’s 👋 you made the decision to make your twitter public and make public posts about your lives. So if someone decides to comment on those posts, sorry, but you have no control over that. Now imagine if you were 10 years old and someone was posting private things about your life in public for millions to see, how would you feel? I mean, you’re upset over posts you consented to put online yourself, by yourself. The SJ kids never had/have that consent. They have no control over what is posted about them by their parents or sites like this. It will be on the internet forever. And it’s their parents fault. Do you see why most of us want protection for these kids? Why we dislike Jono and Anna for exploiting their kids their whole lives? If one of your parents posted personal information or videos about you on twitter or IG without your permission, would you be happy about that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
So the Emily's are totally creeped out and not ok with things they put on a public platform for the whole world to see being discussed by strangers, but are totally fine with Jonathan and Anna putting their children's private lives out to way more of the public to be discussed by strangers? Umm yah ok.
All they care about is being entertained by cute kids and so what if they are being exposed to the exact same thing they claim to be so upset by. 🤦‍♀️ just a little fyi ladies, if the Sjs didn't sell their kids private lives for your entertainment NO ONE COULD TALK ABOUT THEM bc we wouldn't even know they exist!!! Think about those poor kids in the future when they realise their parents sold their lives to you without their permission for your entertainment. Think how you would feel if your parents used you for money. Stop supporting this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna has separated the bag of sweetcorn and peas into just a bag of sweetcorn and just a bag of peas. That's how much time she has on her hands! He showed it in the vegan food vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

queenbthatsme

She can’t say one sentence without contradicting herself.

It’s the same as her morning post workout chats:
“Hi guys! It’s still dark outside. Well, it’s not dark, the sun is out. Today I am going to cook meatloaf for dinner. Well, not meatloaf, I am ordering pasta from Bills. Last night I was in bed by 6pm. Well, not 6pm, it was closer to 7:45.”

Once you hear her talk like this, you can not unhear it. She never has any idea about what she is spewing from her mouth.

I can’t find the original poster, but I also agree if she truly cared about helping people recover from ED’s she would post links for website’s on getting help. I think the reason she doesn’t is because she doesn’t use any herself. It appears as if she doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

mmm22

Can't imagine what those 4 kids are gonna feel in a few years when they find out their dad sends pictures of them to random girls on private online chats. disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

ashqim

Chatty Member
I am getting really irritated by the over use of the word "toxic"- so many people are using it, especially those on social media. It's incredibly harmful to label people or things as "toxic" just because they express constructive criticism. It's just like the over use of the terms bullying and trolling- we are slowly creating a snowflake generation whose egos cannot cope with diverse opinions and feedback that doesn't flatter them. Whatever happened to striving for self improvement and growth? Instead these influencers hide behind the terms toxic, trolling, bullying...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Albi

VIP Member
Funny how Jono has suddenly gone on this fitness craze at the same time as he’s started openly chatting with all these young girls. It’s usually what (some) people do when they’re having an affair 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I have also noticed Emilia is wearing an actually fitting t-shirts on both days with Erika👍they really having time of their life it's so nice to see them enjoying themselves, even tho they are filmed the feel is completely different, no staged phrases or instructions, no forced questions while they are trying to play

shame at home they are not even allowed to colour and restricted to 2 hrs outside time in specific time🙁
Was also nice to see Emilia wearing a proper one piece swim suit. Not some skimpy string bikini she can't play in without potentially exposing herself because it was too small! Little girls and string bikinis don't mix and is gross in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

ashqim

Chatty Member
Anna’s latest IG post about women empowerment. What a joke. She’s the last person I’d look up to as a woman rolemodel. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids, she doesn’t do any housework, she doesn’t seem to have any goals or aspirations. She exploited her kids to make the money she has now and live in the house she has now. She lays around all day on her phone. What exactly is empowering about that?
I really don't understand the point of this women's empowerment thing on social media that involves sharing a selfie of yourself. Are people supposed to look at that selfie and spam you with compliments on how gorgeous you are? If so, then that's pretty superficial and says nothing about a woman's accomplishments or intelligence or anything else she does that others can be inspired by. I am all for the cause but fail to see how sharing a selfie empowers others- it seems to fit better with a self love challenge.

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Someone on here mentioned that Jonathan said a while ago he's doing some design/animation work on the side now because the money stopped rolling in. I don't believe this for a second. He completed Uni over a decade ago, in a field that's constantly evolving, from looking at this vlogs and 'work', I can't see anything anyone would be willing to pay for.

The animations he did for his channel ('Dancing Baby', 'Robot' and so on) all looked very amateurish, the more professional looking intros for his channel were all done by actual professionals he had to pay, everything he does himself for the vlogs is extremely basic, you see influencers half his age put out more professional looking videos and edits. Heck, Judy from itsjudyslife, who's an amateur, does way more appealing vlogs five days a week.

He may be a 3D animator, swim instructor, electrician, stock broker, nightclub dancer, cashier and whatever else he claimed to have done professionally, no one in the year 2020 will pay him to do design or animation work for them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mistyrod

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, if they did then apologisees, I didnt see it but....
At the end of the Instagram chooses video when he says "should anna go to bed or should be make a baby" he follows up with, "should I pull out now or keep going"!!!!! Then it cuts off!!
I thought this was a so called family channel???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
To be honest, I just feel as if all the weight gain has been intentional so that she can relaunch her channel and focus it around EDs and body positivity. Gives her a whole new audience to connect with now that she won’t be posting pregnancy updates and baby updates. She doesn’t clean or do anything with her kids so can’t post videos about cleaning routines and days in the life. So this is her jam now, weight gain, body positivity, EDs.
I’m so over this family (well the parents anyway, the poor kids are innocent), that I just don’t believe one word that comes out of their mouths anymore. It’s all to fit a narrative.
Jono posted a video just 1 month ago going on about how he was going to have his channel be all about challenges, and keeping the SJ channel as authentic vlogs as it is all about documenting his life... then 3 weeks later it’s all about the SJ channel is going to involve challenges and blah blah blah. Probably when he realized he couldn’t monetise on his channel or something. The bullshit level that they put out on a daily basis is just infuriating at this point. Maybe it’s because I am in a similar age bracket to them, and at a similar stage in life (35, 3 kids under 6), but I just can’t tolerate them anymore. Even reading about them on here infuriates me now! 😂 There is just so much wrong with them... their complete detachment from their children emotionally/physically/maternally, yet willing to exploit them by any means necessary, the online communications with girls half Jonos age (I mean WTF was that comment from him about that person meeting all top 10s or whatever it was) and a wife that seems complicit with all of this, the cold shower saga, the posting diaries of days in food from a recovering person in ED broadcast to fans that are at a very impressionable age, the thumbnails of his videos, the clickbait, the money wasting and flaunting of wealth, the lying about childcare... I could go on and on.
So for now I am signing off and signing out of here. Will probably still lurk as I can’t help myself 🤣 but they are causing me to be pissed off when in reality, I don’t know these people, never will, and really don’t need to let complete strangers make me this frustrated, or bewildered is probably a better word. ✌ ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Patti

The discord thing whatever it is, is a safeguarding issue with young people under 18, I am a teacher and if a pupil disclosed that kind of information to me I would be lawfully expected to report it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Idcatfua

Following what others have said, I’m also a teacher, and 100% this is disturbing. I’ve never posted on the Saccone-Joly threads before, I’m mainly here for BrummyMummyof2 and MODFOD, but this is really awful behaviour.
Something about Jonathan has always rubbed me up the wrong way. He’s very narcissistic and borderline sociopathic, I genuinely worry for the children, and even Anna, and their safety.
There needs to be more research done on influencers and exposure of their children online, and more regulations and guidelines brought in, so they can’t monetise off of their children. There also needs to be a way to report safeguarding concerns that relate to influencers without having 1) be directly involved and 2) having to go to the police or social services - because they will not and do not care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31