SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Chriss71, had to shorten it a little so it would fit!

Quick summary of last thread
Jonathan has given up his channel and being rude to people on Twitter
Made a discord to chat to people
Kids are still going out with the nanny and working through the holidays
Anna keeping on about her ED
Moaned about not going on holiday to Sardinia in the midst of a pandemic
Had hairdresser over as a 'friend', neither wore PPE

If I've missed anything, feel free to add!

Reactions: 22
I joined the discord server but left again, felt weird to be in a server with just teen girls. All talking about school - seem to be mainly aged year 9 - sixth form. The server is entirely disorganised, no moderation or bots, you can tell Jonathan just created the server without making any effort to set it up. I don’t think he knows anything about discord.

Jonathan also added a role for “server boosting”. This is where you pay money to add a boost to severs, and certain numbers of boosts unlocks extra features for the server. And Jonathan has made it so that people who boost the server will have their name appear pink in chat, though currently he’s the only one to have done this. Maybe he forgot his audience is mainly teenagers

Another feature of discord is you can search for all the messages sent by one user - here’s a few of the things Jonathan has been saying

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Another thing talked about in the previous chat is the fact he had Emilia deep-throating a remote control on Tiktok, and a lot of comments 'went there'. He never deleted them or the video.

He's behaving like one of the teen girls with a new toy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another thing talked about in the previous chat is the fact he had Emilia deep-throating a remote control on Tiktok, and a lot of comments 'went there'. He never deleted them or the video.

He's behaving like one of the teen girls with a new toy.
How could I forget that🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just picking up on the discussion regarding "Discord", guess who does online gaming - the Emily Roses!! On Twitter they have more than once mentioned about playing Mario Cart online with the girl gang;)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the discord server, feel like I'm on an undercover mission, this is unbearable already!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just picking up on the discussion regarding "Discord", guess who does online gaming - the Emily Roses!! On Twitter they have more than once mentioned about playing Mario Cart online with the girl gang;)
Jesus. I'm already on discord cause i am part of a few sims 3 servers so i looked at it and my oh my, what a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that video now has 9.5 million views.. i swear he sets these kids up for bullying.. especially when they hit high school- there is so much that people can find out about them

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It sickens me that he doesn't care that pedos are out here lurking in their videos and tiktoks making horrific comments and he doesn't care as long as the kids a raking in the money because he is too lazy to get a real job.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Looks like they already changed the name of Anna's video after just.. what 3 hrs? because it looks like another fail 🤣 it was called strawberry shortcake's cupcakes... new its something with 2 year old bakes.... oooh the desperation 😂 👌👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looka like they already changed the name of Anna's video after just.. what 3 hrs? because it looks like another fail 🤣 it was called strawberry shortcake's cupcakes... new its something with 2 year old bakes.... oooh the desperation 😂 👌👍
where is the 2 year old lol? Alessia is 3- and Andrea is not even in the thumbnail. Really winds me up the way Anna keeps referring to a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old as "babies"- I could kind of see it with Andrea as he looks very baby like but not a 3 year old- she is a toddler/pre schooler basically

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I joined the discord server but left again, felt weird to be in a server with just teen girls. All talking about school - seem to be mainly aged year 9 - sixth form. The server is entirely disorganised, no moderation or bots, you can tell Jonathan just created the server without making any effort to set it up. I don’t think he knows anything about discord.

Jonathan also added a role for “server boosting”. This is where you pay money to add a boost to severs, and certain numbers of boosts unlocks extra features for the server. And Jonathan has made it so that people who boost the server will have their name appear pink in chat, though currently he’s the only one to have done this. Maybe he forgot his audience is mainly teenagers

Another feature of discord is you can search for all the messages sent by one user - here’s a few of the things Jonathan has been saying
He is 40... WTAF??! My husband is 40, if this was his behaviour and chatting with teenage/young adult girls he wouldn’t be my husband anymore. Anna girl, get your self respect together and put a stop to this. At this point it is a total embarrassment for you that you are ok with your husband acting like this. And what are you showing your sons and daughters, that it is ok to chat on line with 40 year old men that they don’t know...? It’s actually revolting, and he really seems to be increasing with his inappropriate behaviour with young girls. Or maybe this is all on purpose and this is the new scandal they are going for to get some more views. Wouldn’t put anything past them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Can't imagine what those 4 kids are gonna feel in a few years when they find out their dad sends pictures of them to random girls on private online chats. disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It sickens me that he doesn't care that weirdos are out here lurking in their videos and tiktoks making horrific comments and he doesn't care as long as the kids a raking in the money because he is too lazy to get a real job.
That's why I think there is more to it ...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Well it seems Jonathan's experiment with running three channels and having his children act in almost every video has fail. the below chart details all Social Blade views across all three of his channels since he talked about bringing back his channel.

He did manage a couple of spikes in his views with those question and answer videos, but they are one offs which he can not repeat in a hurry. So let's see what he can do with just the two channels. But I suspect that we will shortly have one of those addressing the situation videos, to temporarily drive up the views😎

SJ Figures.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so the first few videos on annas channel didn't do to badly but out of the last 5 only one has made it above 100k views. the amazing cheesecake brownies is only on 58k! not sure this new schedule is gonna work out too well.

Reactions: 12
so the first few videos on annas channel didn't do to badly but out of the last 5 only one has made it above 100k views. the amazing cheesecake brownies is only on 58k! not sure this new schedule is gonna work out too well.
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like he's trying to figure out how to get the maximum amount of views while still doing the least amount of work possible. The days when he could put up any old crap vlog and watch the money roll in are long gone. Might have to actually start putting loads of actual effort into your job Jonathan. Not even pimping his kids every direction under the sun is working for him now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One of the Emily Rose's has tweeted a picture of all the video pals having a video call with Jonathan and Eduardo.
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 23.00.39.png

Picture is bigger, seems the video pal group is quite large
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 23.05.59.png

The other Emily Rose put this up. The video pals have done a video for them

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
One of the Emily Rose's has tweeted a picture of all the video pals having a video call with Jonathan and Eduardo. View attachment 194134
Picture is bigger, seems the video pal group is quite large
He is a friggen mess. This is the worst thing he could have done. Why is gleam not advising against this?
I have read a few posts where you guys might think he wants a scandal, and I really didn’t think it until now.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.