Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
It really is so very sad, any normal parents sit together every evening when kids are in bed and let the older ones have a movie night all 'together' on the weekend!!😠
They had children so they could exploit them, not so they could spend actual family time together.
It was already very obvious in the rental, but since moving it's become even more apparent. They get left in the playroom without supervision, door closed, eventhough there are lots of tiny objects for the As to choke on. They eat most meals alone. The Es now get to stay up a little later than the As, but have to entertain themselves. And on weekends, they watch films by themselves as their parents can't be bothered to spend time with them.

So in Anna's video she talks about her dental routine, and how important it is to her. She also comments on 'we go through so much toothpaste with 4 kids', but she never mentions any visits to the dentist. It has literally been years since we've seen the kids go, and you just know that that would be the content of that day if they did. So that makes me believe that they just don't go.

The kids eat pizza by themselves. It is the only dinner they have in a week that is served right after it's cooked. The rest is reheated in the microwave or takeaway. Andrea burns his mouth on the pizza as there is no adult there to help him.

then she films the As in the bath together. It's been a good while since we've seen the kids in the bath, where they used to show it every day, so it's quite disappointing to see them being filmed like this again. Sure, you 'can't see anything', but as we know from Emilia's record breaking Tiktok video, you don't have to literally see what you'd like to see in order to misuse the footage in that way.
And of course we see the bedtime routine, filming the As in their beds...

On Friday's, Jonathan drinks a bottle of wine by himself. He claims he drinks only one unit a night the rest of the week. Why do I not believe that?

And then the Es get to watch a film by themselves as Anna and Jonathan watch a film in another room... how incredibly sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

BlueRose

Chatty Member
And she basically wished for Andrea to get run over by a car or get himself lost, when he wandered off out the front that time. I can't remember what the bitch said but she was disappointed that Jof brought him back!😠😠😠
WHAT AN HEARTLESS COW.
She really can't stand Amdrea at all can she.
Then she wonders why he doesn't love her.
Cause he can sense you don't love him you stupid bitch. Kids pick up on things the day their born kids are so smart at knowing stuff.
You never give your children a proper kiss.
You can never give them a proper hug.
Your an awful mother to them kids.
The actual only child you do love it Emilia.
Eduardo can sense this
Alessia fears you
Andrea is lost without having his mothers love cause you don't like as he is a real boy and is ginger.
Get over yourself and start been a freaking mother

• Sad
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
She gets body shamed a lot on here already anyway..so she doesn't even need to troll.
People should give her a break she had 4 babies, of course her body won't be the same again.
Probs going to get the "This is a gossip thread, if you don't like it ...yadda yadda!" but to constantly call out someone who is suffering an ED on their weight just doesn't seem right.
I dare you to find one comment of someone out right calling her fat or saying she's overweight. We have over and over again commented on the fact she is exactly the weight she should be for her body type/having kids. If she's going to obviously edit literally every picture she uploads for the last 10 yrs to appear much smaller than she is I will call out her lies! Let's not forget she has loads of very impressionable young girls who follow her and she lies to them regularly about her true body. Only recently has she been posting more realistic images and it's clearly for her money making benefit with the whole body positive bandwagon she's trying desperately to get on.
It's a fact she wears very unflattering way too small clothes. No one is calling her fat for it or body shaming her. We're pointing out how bad her clothes look and that she's making herself look bad as a result. The phrase "body shaming" gets thrown around so much that you ppl claim any comment that's not ass Kissing is hate or shaming. This is a private forum that she would have to seek out to see. Non of us ever leave mean comments on any of her social media despite her lie claiming to get all kinds of hate comments on her social media. Gossip isn't ment to be rainbows and butterflies...it's a natural human behavior. If you don't like it find the door! Oh and make sure to keep supporting the gross exploitation of those poor kids childhood for your entertainment!!!

Also we do openly and regularly call Jonathan disgusting, ugly and creepy because he actually is ALL of those things!! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think using somebody else's pregnancy as clickbait, is a really low point. He really is getting desperate now. I wonder what Izzy thinks of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Charm

Chatty Member
It's true. This woman spent 10 years of her life voluntarily uploading pictures, and video, of herself online. And, not basic family photos of life experiences. She's uploading underwear, bikinis, sweaty spandex, weird yoga poses in short shorts, video of her cooking EVERY. DAY., her blabbing on, and on, about the most mundane things because she never actually leaves the house... That's not the behavior of somebody who hates what they look like. That's not even the behavior of somebody who is content with what they look like. That's the unusual behavior of self absorption.

Plenty of us have very good self esteem, and still don't think that anyone cares to know that much about our personal lives. I wouldn't show coworkers, or even friends, pictures of me in my undies while demanding that they keep their opinions to themselves; Just look at the photo! Normal people don't talk about their breakfast, lunch, and dinners, with pictures, and video, of each meal. Come to think of it, Anna's behavior is unusual even in the vlogging world. Everyone else usually has something else to do. Especially the parents.

My phone froze on Jonathon’s insta story. I think it’s an improvement 🤪
That tattoo looks like a mistake. And, is he wearing a sports bra?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Youtuber

I used to watch, and even liked them, before they moved to this new house. But ever since then, I've noticed a huge change, especially Anna. All she ever does these days is take pictures of her almost naked body, workout in trashy outfits, cook 5-minute meals in several hours, all revolving around her body weight, body image, looks. Has she no other interests or hobbies in life? Sometimes I forget that she's a wife and mother to 4 children. Her world revolves around herself and her physical appearance. It's all very repetitive. She has no personality. She has no charm. She has no life.

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
So today she has made a fruit crumble and managed to get two pairs of oven gloves dirty/stained in the process. She reflects that it’s the stupidest thing she’s ever done. Anna love, having watched you and your husband online for a few years now I can confirm that getting those gloves dirty is very low down a very fucking long list of stupid shit you’ve done 🤡🤪

Edge of your seat content today as well. Mum bakes a pudding. Her content is akin to watching paint dry atm.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I don't know why people on here treat the nanny as a bad thing. Jonathan and Anna are awful parents and the nanny seems great and I'm sure she'll be trained. Please, let the kids spend loads of time with the nanny! Its the better option imo
Oh don't get me wrong I TOTALLY agree with what you've said.

I just hate the fact that they constantly lie and claim to NEED a fulltime nanny because they are so busy working when the reality is they just can't be bothered with actually raising their kids. They literally only interact with the kids when they need to use them for filming videos or TikTok then it's back to the nanny. It infuriates me that all their stupid minions think they are such amazing parents when the truth of the matter is blindingly obvious.
But yes those kids are 100% better off being dumped off on the nanny because at least she's giving them fun learning experiences and undivided attention without shoving a camera in their faces to make money.

• Heart

Samlea

Wow the the comments are filled with rage over her claims that BED “isn’t a thing”!
I’ve noticed all she talks about nowadays are food, EDs, and working out it makes me wonder if they pushing her into the body positive community so she can create a podcast or write a book about EDs but she wouldn’t fit in the body positive community because of her obsession with her appearance, her “friend” Sierra Shultzzie has spoken about the body positivity community is a political movement to end the obsession on women’s appearances which is why they’ve stopped wearing makeup, they no longer “workout” in the sense of going to a gym, no dieting, only wear what they want, etc. so Anna doesn’t fit into that community as she wears makeup everyday, her kids had to wait to open presents so she could get her slap on!
Anna if Jonathan is pushing you to talk about these things or to start a podcast please don’t you are uneducated and shouldn’t be discussing this as you are not a medical professional and it’s actually against YouTube’s community guidelines to give out medical advice.
Write a book?? Anna, every page would be ummm . Anyway. Ummmm, anyway, ummm. Anyway. Does this wind anyone else up?
( Anyway, I'm new here, trying to get my head round it, ummm)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
One of the Emily Rose's has tweeted a picture of all the video pals having a video call with Jonathan and Eduardo.
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 23.00.39.png

Picture is bigger, seems the video pal group is quite large
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 23.05.59.png

The other Emily Rose put this up. The video pals have done a video for them

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
What is her weird obsession with the Laurie Vallow case? Ya know the women who murdered her kids in America. She said she can't stop following it by the more she learns the crazier it gets. That kinda sums up perfectly the reason I follow these 2 twats. It's like watching a car crash and needing to see how it ends, this shit show will end some day.
Now I'm a lover of true crime and documentaries, but I have been since the unsolved mysteries days when I was a kid. She was just randomly drawn to 1 case about a phycho who murdered her children essentially to be free of them. Strange

Edit to say she said she can't fathom how any mother could harm their children! Is she freaking kidding! Cold showers is harming your children Anna 🖕
The best part of her entire ramble was this, "what's really fascinating to me, & probably why I watch a lot of Dr Phil as well, is that I just want to understand why people do the things they do..." This coming from the woman who doesn't want to delve into why she's had an ED since the age of 12 is just pure gold. There's pathology behind everyone's actions but hers.

Now THAT'S fascinating & telling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Erika seems so much more natural with the kids and has more instinct than their own mother.
It just highlights time and time again how selfish and incapable their lazy mother is.
It's a shame Erika doesn't live closer as it would be nice for them to have someone like that around.

• Sad

jam819

So Andrea has had a ‘cold’ and despite Covid and the guidelines they went to the park at the weekend, and now Alessia has a temperature and cold. No footage of the kids at home yesterday just Anna staring at her phone filming herself with no noise in the background so the kids must have been out with the nanny whilst unwell. I guess they are above government advice along with everything else...!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just stumbled upon this (translation below). The people who should pay the most attention, of course, ignore it.

CleanShot 2020-07-28 at 14.51.35@2x.png

"Please stop posting photos of your children on Facebook and the like for everyone to see! - Your children also have a right to privacy!

A snapshot on the beach or swimming naked in the paddling pool: Many of you post pictures of your little ones on Facebook and Co. And this is often visible to everyone, without any security precautions in the privacy settings

Maybe you find the photos cute today, but your child will find them endlessly embarrassing in a few years. Or maybe your child will even be bullied by them. Even worse: pedophile predisposed people use such photos and use them for their own purposes or publish them elsewhere.

Your children also have a right to privacy. Photos of children have no place in social networks. Because the Internet does not "forget" anything.

Show the pictures of your little ones to grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, friends and acquaintances rather personally. It's much nicer to talk about them together and smile.

Thanks!

Your police Hagen

P.S.: The subject seems to be moving. So far we have been able to reach over 17 million people with this message. That's good! 👍"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Heart

Lardd

Exact words of my teenage niece when I told her Jonathan was on discord(I never heard of it until yesterday) “if he’s on discord he’s weird, he’s obviously a pervert”!

He gives me the creeps. Anna in bed and her husband down stairs talking to a load of teenage girls. Jesus Christ, someone needs to intervene with that pervert before something bad happens to one of those girls. Teenagers are so impressionable, I honestly feel like he’s in some sort of midlife crisis that has lasted all his life.

• Sick
  • Sad

William

Hi Emily’s 👋 you made the decision to make your twitter public and make public posts about your lives. So if someone decides to comment on those posts, sorry, but you have no control over that. Now imagine if you were 10 years old and someone was posting private things about your life in public for millions to see, how would you feel? I mean, you’re upset over posts you consented to put online yourself, by yourself. The SJ kids never had/have that consent. They have no control over what is posted about them by their parents or sites like this. It will be on the internet forever. And it’s their parents fault. Do you see why most of us want protection for these kids? Why we dislike Jono and Anna for exploiting their kids their whole lives? If one of your parents posted personal information or videos about you on twitter or IG without your permission, would you be happy about that?
I couldn’t have said it better myself. They completely ignore the blatant exploitation of these children. The kids have absolutely no say in their most private moments being broadcasted to millions of people. They don’t have the option to make their Twitter account private (like the Emily’s can), or to voice their opinion about the invasion of their privacy. Maybe instead of sucking up to two people who shouldn’t really be parents, they should be fighting for those kids’ privacy rights.

• Heart
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I don’t recall Alessia ever being seriously ill.
She had a very high temperature and wouldn't stop shaking. Jonathan had her on his lap as he phoned the NHS non-emergency line to ask for help. He was put on hold for a long time, and then filmed himself talking to whoever answered as well....

In the same vlog a few clips later he showed Alessia going to the garden centre with him.....

I suspected then and still do that they had given her yet another cold shower on a hot day and her body couldn't regulate. If I remember rightly it wasn't all that long after cold shower gate.

Love how in the comments he is being called 'best dad ever', because filming your child being out of it with a high temperature and then monetising that footage is what all great dads do.

• Angry
  • Heart