SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just surprised no one's reported him yet (yes, I know, 'do it yourself then!'). I remember people reporting him and contacting their sponsors for far less, and by far less, I don't mean over nothing, it's just that he's spiralled so out of control, compared to now, those were 'smaller incidents', mostly because they spewed hate or gave their kids fast food all the time, had the nanny with them where ever they went, but at least they were honest and showed the nanny, didn't hide the expensive cars for half a year to make themselves look humble. Now after the cold showers, the kids falling asleep in the hallway because they have/had to share their rooms with a baby, the kids being on iPads whenever the nanny isn't there, Andrea's 'seizures' they mentioned so casually, Andrea's bruises, Jonathan's chatting with young girls, Anna giving out dangerous advice to teenagers, ...

Have we just gotten used to them being like? I'm pretty sure if Jonathan would have done what he's doing right now four years ago, he would've been reported to the authorities by someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna has separated the bag of sweetcorn and peas into just a bag of sweetcorn and just a bag of peas. That's how much time she has on her hands! He showed it in the vegan food vlog.
Must have felt super productive ticking that one off the check list? I wonder was that a one or two hour time block?!

Unbelievable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just surprised no one's reported him yet (yes, I know, 'do it yourself then!'). I remember people reporting him and contacting their sponsors for far less, and by far less, I don't mean over nothing, it's just that he's spiralled so out of control, compared to now, those were 'smaller incidents', mostly because they spewed hate or gave their kids fast food all the time, had the nanny with them where ever they went, but at least they were honest and showed the nanny, didn't hide the expensive cars for half a year to make themselves look humble. Now after the cold showers, the kids falling asleep in the hallway because they have/had to share their rooms with a baby, the kids being on iPads whenever the nanny isn't there, Andrea's 'seizures' they mentioned so casually, Andrea's bruises, Jonathan's chatting with young girls, Anna giving out dangerous advice to teenagers, ...

Have we just gotten used to them being like? I'm pretty sure if Jonathan would have done what he's doing right now four years ago, he would've been reported to the authorities by someone.
I'll be honest there hasn't been many people to contact about them. Not many sponsors etc. Authorities have been contacted many times (police, NSPCC) but unfortunately has never come to anything. Even worse, they have never properly been investigated, even after shower gate, nothing came of it. I can't contact NSPCC or their local police due to living in a different country, but am more than happy to email sponsors. Most sponsors are happy to drop them, but some just don't care because exposure

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why Jono's groupies keep thanking him for putting out videos and setting up the discord- he is only doing it because this is his JOB, the way he earns money. He always likes to spin it by telling people he is putting out videos for the entertainment of others or for his viewers' benefit. These naive girls will be so embarrassed by themselves in a few years when they mature a bit more and get out in the real world and form actual friendships and relationships
I’m the same age as one of the Emily Roses and I cringe with second hand embarrassment when I see the way they go on with Jonathan

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Twitter is toxic because you can't control what people reply (VALID CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM), I'm sorry but that's not what toxic is.
Screenshot_20200728_224105_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like they already changed the name of Anna's video after just.. what 3 hrs? because it looks like another fail 🤣 it was called strawberry shortcake's cupcakes... new its something with 2 year old bakes.... oooh the desperation 😂 👌👍

... they don’t have a 2 year old?? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just stumbled upon this (translation below). The people who should pay the most attention, of course, ignore it.

CleanShot 2020-07-28 at 14.51.35@2x.png

"Please stop posting photos of your children on Facebook and the like for everyone to see! - Your children also have a right to privacy!

A snapshot on the beach or swimming naked in the paddling pool: Many of you post pictures of your little ones on Facebook and Co. And this is often visible to everyone, without any security precautions in the privacy settings

Maybe you find the photos cute today, but your child will find them endlessly embarrassing in a few years. Or maybe your child will even be bullied by them. Even worse: pedophile predisposed people use such photos and use them for their own purposes or publish them elsewhere.

Your children also have a right to privacy. Photos of children have no place in social networks. Because the Internet does not "forget" anything.

Show the pictures of your little ones to grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, friends and acquaintances rather personally. It's much nicer to talk about them together and smile.

Thanks!

Your police Hagen

P.S.: The subject seems to be moving. So far we have been able to reach over 17 million people with this message. That's good! 👍"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am getting really irritated by the over use of the word "toxic"- so many people are using it, especially those on social media. It's incredibly harmful to label people or things as "toxic" just because they express constructive criticism. It's just like the over use of the terms bullying and trolling- we are slowly creating a snowflake generation whose egos cannot cope with diverse opinions and feedback that doesn't flatter them. Whatever happened to striving for self improvement and growth? Instead these influencers hide behind the terms toxic, trolling, bullying...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anna’s latest IG post about women empowerment. What a joke. She’s the last person I’d look up to as a woman rolemodel. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids, she doesn’t do any housework, she doesn’t seem to have any goals or aspirations. She exploited her kids to make the money she has now and live in the house she has now. She lays around all day on her phone. What exactly is empowering about that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Anna’s latest IG post about women empowerment. What a joke. She’s the last person I’d look up to as a woman rolemodel. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids, she doesn’t do any housework, she doesn’t seem to have any goals or aspirations. She exploited her kids to make the money she has now and live in the house she has now. She lays around all day on her phone. What exactly is empowering about that?
I really don't understand the point of this women's empowerment thing on social media that involves sharing a selfie of yourself. Are people supposed to look at that selfie and spam you with compliments on how gorgeous you are? If so, then that's pretty superficial and says nothing about a woman's accomplishments or intelligence or anything else she does that others can be inspired by. I am all for the cause but fail to see how sharing a selfie empowers others- it seems to fit better with a self love challenge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Jonathan chatting to young girls on a suspect site again?

You'd have thought he'd have learnt from the Omegle disaster that had him reported to the NSPCC and the police.
I didn't know what Omegle is so I googled and saw it is an adult online chat site then I googled Omegle Jonathan Joly and a few different sites popped up so the one I clicked on was a website called wordpress.com - "The truth about vlogs" from 2017 and there was an accurate written account about the crooked Jonathan Joly and the content he has put out on SJ YouTube channel over the years outlining the exploitation and mistreatment of his kids:( and his seedy, dodgy and wrongful behavior. I took a small excerpt from that written piece to share on here referencing Omegle/Jonathan incident. If anyone wants to read the whole written piece just go the website I have named above. So now I realize what "Discord" and “Omegle” is the communication vehicle between him and his fan girls.🤦‍♀️ What a predator. One thing is for sure his penchant for young girls hasn't changed. He is a very troubled man.🤢:mad:
67424141-A8FE-4870-8CB5-E6D2BBEDC6B4.jpeg
07956DF9-F298-4D4A-BB7E-417920EA5192.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really don't understand the point of this women's empowerment thing on social media that involves sharing a selfie of yourself. Are people supposed to look at that selfie and spam you with compliments on how gorgeous you are? If so, then that's pretty superficial and says nothing about a woman's accomplishments or intelligence or anything else she does that others can be inspired by. I am all for the cause but fail to see how sharing a selfie empowers others- it seems to fit better with a self love challenge.
I wonder if she can name any woman who brought great change to the world, not talking about those who are already famous, just wondering

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she can name any woman who brought great change to the world, not talking about those who are already famous, just wondering
well she only really follows and speaks about women who either look beautiful to her or who are very fit- both very superficial characteristics.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you think Jonathan is encouraging the Emily Roses and the “video pals” group to get him more subs? Ie asking their friends to subscribe, making alternative accounts to subscribe from? Their views don’t seem to be going up and subs have been going down a lot recently.

Reactions: 10
Exact words of my teenage niece when I told her Jonathan was on discord(I never heard of it until yesterday) “if he’s on discord he’s weird, he’s obviously a pervert”!

He gives me the creeps. Anna in bed and her husband down stairs talking to a load of teenage girls. Jesus Christ, someone needs to intervene with that pervert before something bad happens to one of those girls. Teenagers are so impressionable, I honestly feel like he’s in some sort of midlife crisis that has lasted all his life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I didn't know what Omegle is so I googled and saw it is an adult online chat site then I googled Omegle Jonathan Joly and a few different sites popped up so the one I clicked on was a website called wordpress.com - "The truth about vlogs" from 2017 and there was an accurate written account about the crooked Jonathan Joly and the content he has put out on SJ YouTube channel over the years outlining the exploitation and mistreatment of his kids:( and his seedy, dodgy and wrongful behavior. I took a small excerpt from that written piece to share on here referencing Omegle/Jonathan incident. If anyone wants to read the whole written piece just go the website I have named above. So now I realize what "Discord" and “Omegle” is the communication vehicle between him and his fan girls.🤦‍♀️ What a predator. One thing is for sure his penchant for young girls hasn't changed. He is a very troubled man.🤢:mad:
View attachment 194630View attachment 194631
that post had so many things that he does and its only from 2017- someone should do an updated one! i don't know how people can watch their videos and think things are cute or funny :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.