SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.37.07 PM.png
He's like one bullet point away from this, I'm genuinely worried about those girls. He has no problem knowingly sexualizing his own daughter, he would do the same to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
God please... No another child to be exp!oited... Glued to her tits for a year... Poor kids even less attention love or bonding than they get now. Surely the full school fees for Alessia , Andrea and a future sprog would make his penis shrivel up when near if ever now it gets to her camel toe saccone entrance!😂😷 fees £53,000 at the mo without Andrea and extra costs like extra curricular lessons, uniforms 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This from a few days ago...
The only time in the past she's claimed she was recovered was when she was pregnant, but she looks like she'd be quite a few months, and she was talking about changing her pill in the last month, wouldn't have done that if she was. Wouldn't have people speculating if she was pregnant if she didn't constantly edit her mum tum down

Reactions: 12
The only time in the past she's claimed she was recovered was when she was pregnant, but she looks like she'd be quite a few months, and she was talking about changing her pill in the last month, wouldn't have done that if she was. Wouldn't have people speculating if she was pregnant if she didn't constantly edit her mum tum down
I don't think she's pregnant. I grabbed the pic cuz it shows the real Anna. The Anna that Anna can't deal with cuz it's not the heroin chic of the 90s. I just think she's out of shape from the 5 pregnancies. I wouldn't be so harsh if she didn't alter all her pix constantly, didn't spew such bullshit all the time and on top of that she's nasty, rude & condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think she’s pregnant. She has been so outspoken about not wanting a fifth child that it would absolutely shock me if she announced she was expecting.

Reactions: 10
To the Emily Roses,
I've read your recent tweets (which sound like it's targeted at tattle though there is no confirmation) and I think you're taking what we're saying a little bit out of context.

Yes we are concerned for you, number one, we are very worried for you. We see you post tweets about how upset you are very frequently, you've gone through some crappy stuff. And yes, we've mentioned it on here, I won't hide that I am someone who has mentioned some of your personal situations on this thread and on reflection, I am in the wrong, this thread isn't about you. We had no right to bring that up in our discussion about this family even if it seemed to make sense to the conversation.

We aren't sexualising you. We are worried for you. You are speaking with a 40 year old who from what WE have seen is more attracted to younger girls, and we don't want you getting hurt or something worse happening. I am not sure what you mean when you say we sexualised you for doing a sport, I read every post on this thread and I don't recall any one person doing this.

I personally, and on behalf of the contributors to this thread, apologise for causing any harm and bringing your personal situations into a conversation where they have no place. It's not right. You may still be mentioned here by name, you are wound up in the channel and we see you regularly interacting with Jonathan on twitter and now discord, but I will ensure your personal circumstances are no longer brought up.
Please continue to get help, because like I said, this all came out of concern for your safety.

Please take this as sincere, I never meant any harm, and I know no one else did either, there was no intent to be malicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Regarding scumjonny totally vile weirdo lovers content e.g. Deep throat remote etc. When the cold showers vlog went out I was so disgusted I did some digging thinking how Stacey Dooley would react after her Stacey Dooley sleepover at their home and her bringing risk of providing images of his kids... I found out who madevit. Firecracker productions made it. I emailed the producer wi th into and linked the cold showers vlog. She replied saying she would forward my. Email to Stacey. Her agent is Curtis Brown in Drury Lane London . The producers email is Emma.Morgan @ Firecrackerproductions.com. If any tatters would liked to join me in emailing con ends with screen shots evidence etc the behaviour and child protection Tik Tok worries so many of us here have. Especially the 9 plus million views for Emily's deep throat remote. We know Tik Tok won't do anything but Tik Tok very much in the news and child exploitation could interest a producer into an SJ investigation.feel something needs to be done.😤🤦🙍😷😭.
withoutacrystalball cold showers vlog
This made me vom in my mouth multiple times.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So the Emily's are totally creeped out and not ok with things they put on a public platform for the whole world to see being discussed by strangers, but are totally fine with Jonathan and Anna putting their children's private lives out to way more of the public to be discussed by strangers? Umm yah ok.
All they care about is being entertained by cute kids and so what if they are being exposed to the exact same thing they claim to be so upset by. 🤦‍♀️ just a little fyi ladies, if the Sjs didn't sell their kids private lives for your entertainment NO ONE COULD TALK ABOUT THEM bc we wouldn't even know they exist!!! Think about those poor kids in the future when they realise their parents sold their lives to you without their permission for your entertainment. Think how you would feel if your parents used you for money. Stop supporting this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Bloating is common in ED recovery, she's probably messed up her gastric system a lot after all these years.

So the Emily's don't like the fact that we're discussing the safety of the children who as we speak are probably screenshots of them have probably landed on the dark Web for creeps and pedos to do disgusting things with, but they're OK with being chatted up by a pervert who sells his kids because he's too much of a lazy sack of tit to go and get a real job and save his kids dignity and give them a normal upbringing. These Emily's need an intervention ASAP

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
How on earth are we sexualising them??? I’ve read the tweets. I’m about 3 years younger then the emily roses and i know it would be wrong if a 40 year old man wanted to message me online!

How on earth are we sexualising them??? I’ve read the tweets. I’m about 3 years younger then the emily roses and i know it would be wrong if a 40 year old man wanted to message me online! Regardless if it’s sexual or not it’s weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
How on earth are we sexualising them??? I’ve read the tweets. I’m about 3 years younger then the emily roses and i know it would be wrong if a 40 year old man wanted to message me online!
yes. These girls are highly vulnerable though. It creeps me out so much that he is taking advantage of their naivety

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.