SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Jono has suddenly gone on this fitness craze at the same time as he’s started openly chatting with all these young girls. It’s usually what (some) people do when they’re having an affair 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Is he trying to be featured on “to catch a predator”?! Is there someone in the UK we can tell about this type of behaviour?! Would Stacey Dooley be interested?
Wish some vigilante group would set up a decoy and out him, dirty desperate old man.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
This is tragic... If you look at her Twitter Emilyrose is only 21, her mum died 5 yrs ago this wk.. She has tried to commit suicide. So vulnerable and he is just using her and the other young girl an gang So sad.. Am so angry😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
M&ms gifted them something that dispenses m&ms and Anna put the cup on m&ms of the table in front of the kids and it was like vultures to a carcass. Handful after handful into their own bowl, no thought for Andrea who couldn't reach (and probably didn't know what was happening) or Alessia who couldn't get her handing because Emilia and Eduardo kept kicking her out. Anna really should've divvied up the m&ms on the counter and given them a bowl already with some but everything has to be a competition.
View attachment 195199
Emilia was the biggest slob grabbing the most.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is he trying to be featured on “to catch a predator”?! Is there someone in the UK we can tell about this type of behaviour?! Would Stacey Dooley be interested?
I think Stacey was disgusted by him for whoreing out his kids for money. Seeing how vulnerable these Emily roses are, he really needs to be stopped before he ends up being inappropriate with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Only so much time? Solved by halving your work schedule despite putting tit content out 7 days a week for years? Now you're putting tit content out 3 times a week. Yep that'll help. View attachment 195188
That sounds like Anna. Look at the grammar and spelling. Unless J finally got Grammarly.
Going back to the vegan video, can they just stop touching their face coverings constantly, which is bad enough, then taking things off the shelves and putting them back!! We are living through a pandemic! If I saw someone doing that I would say something.
Qurstion though what if we pick up the wrong item and put it back? I have had to do that. But i don't touch my face all the time. But theses two couldnt stop doing it. N the amount of pick up put back is stupid just don't bother doing it especially for a sad changelled which was over last year.

Emilia was the biggest slob grabbing the most.
Doesnt she always? She always have a huge sweet tooth look back on her birthdays she wants the cake she tries just to grab it.

Reactions: 7
I've always had creepy vibes from Jonathan.
Didn't he once said he wanted a threesome with Anna and E1? And that he fancies hair in a ponytail, cue E1 wearing ponytails the entire time?
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Doesnt she always? She always have a huge sweet tooth look back on her birthdays she wants the cake she tries just to grab it.
I think that’s Anna’s issues with food coming through, she’s obsessive about sweets but has created rules around them because she sees them as “bad” food, Emilia has seen how Anna binges on sweets and how she makes such a big deal about having them.
Personally I think if they are going to be giving the kids sweets they should be doing it during the day, giving them sugar 20 minutes before bed is why they all run around screaming.
All of those kids are going to grow up and have food related issues because as much as Anna likes to pretend she’s healthy/recovered she isn’t and kids see everything and almost always become their parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think they will get a divorce soon. Jonnyboy is going to run off with a younger girl (I can’t say woman because I think he likes them young). Late teens, early 20’s. Anna you better get your finances in ordered ASAP... because Jonnyboy is probably hiding some and preparing to buy a new house with his new girl and have another 4 kids. Poor Anna will live at her mums house with the kids.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?
Didn't you know he is Teflon Jonathan. 10 years of being a you tuber/family channel and 10 years of serious misconduct and crickets, zero nothing sticks to this predator, lunatic and his empty head wife. Gleam does nothing. PR Belle does nothing. Social Services do nothing because according to Saint Anna they are friends, nothing to see here. Its beyond belief this sicko hasn't been arrested thus far and making mention of wanted to have a threesome with his daughter is classified as incest and fundamentally against the law and so wrong on so many levels 🤬 I feel sick. Lock him up and throw away the key.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was pulling the income estimate for the Lydia Millen thread and thought I’d have a look at Anna and Jonathan’s, these show what it’s estimated they are earning per sponsored post, both their engagement rates have gone way down I checked Anna’s social blade earlier this year and it was at 7% which is considered really good for an account of her size. But with it being so low it will be harder for them to attract new sponsors which we love to see 😂 but also when you look at Jonathan’s audience interests you can see his entire following is based off Anna and the kids he doesn’t have a heavy male following and he certainly would never be given a sponsorship for anything to do with men’s fashion. So if he does think he can run off with some 20 year old and live a good life his entire income would end over night because his followers are there for Anna not him.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Lol the minions are not happy that yesterdays video not being a normal vlog 😂👌

Also when you realize that the fans editions videos 'best moments of ...' having more views than your actual videos so you add it to your vlog too 🤣

He replied to one comment asking why this types of videos are not on his channel and he said it almost burnt him out to run his channel as well.. because 'behind all the channels it's just me'
Throwing shade on Anna much 😎

But honestly what does she do all day? Except sorting frozen peas and sweetcorn of course 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't you know he is Teflon Jonathan. 10 years of being a you tuber/family channel and 10 years of serious misconduct and crickets, zero nothing sticks to this predator, lunatic and his empty head wife. Gleam does nothing. PR Belle does nothing. Social Services do nothing because according to Saint Anna they are friends, nothing to see here. Its beyond belief this sicko hasn't been arrested thus far and making mention of wanted to have a threesome with his daughter is classified as incest and fundamentally against the law and so wrong on so many levels 🤬 I feel sick. Lock him up and throw away the key.
When did this happen? Was Anna aware? I’m concerned that people aren’t more concerned about this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Twitter is toxic because you can't control what people reply (VALID CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM), I'm sorry but that's not what toxic is.
View attachment 194525

Thats such an abuser/groomer thing to say. 'Twitter is toxic because of OTHER people, not us though, so let's talk privately'.... 'Wow the twitter app is being funny, whatsapp?'....'Aren't other people the WORST?'... 'People don't understand us, but I understand you'..... 'Just me and you'

• Sick
Reactions: 27
When did this happen? Was Anna aware? I’m concerned that people aren’t more concerned about this.
Sorry, I don't know when this happened or if Anna was aware I read this on this thread maybe someone else on here may have more detailed information.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don't think this was the content they promised either, squishing a vlog into a ramble from Anna about her food for a day
Screenshot_20200729_171636.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it was when emilia was maybe 5-6 months old- he was chasing anna around the kitchen in their ireland house and they fell on the sofa where emilia was and jonno went "oh threesome" and then a dog jumped up and he said "or foursome". (something along those lines- i don't remember what he actually said)

• Sick
Sorry, I don't know when this happened or if Anna was aware I read this on this thread maybe someone else on here may have more detailed information.
I believe (can't remember precisely, or even of this was the right occasion meant) but Jonathan, Anna and Emilia were flying somewhere when Emilia was a baby and Jonathan was changing her in the bathroom and he made a "joke" about the three of them joining the mile high club. I'm certain Anna was aware of it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think this was the content they promised either, squishing a vlog into a ramble from Anna about her food for a day
View attachment 195306
I find the tone of this tweet really rude and considering vlogs have always been their bread and butter and they changed the format of the entire channel with literally no notice I can see why their subscribers are upset! If they wanted to change it they should have did it slowly over time not all at once with a footnote about it by Jonathan of all people who can’t string a single coherent sentence together to save his life!
I reckon they are really struggling financially the lack of proper sponsored content and the ranking of the views over the last 6 months, I will be interested to see what job jonathan ends up in to pay the bills 😂

• Haha
Anna has also been generous with her thank yous and making the kids say thank you for the gifts and whoever sent them.
I dont believe she ever used to bother, they would just rip gifts apart like little monsters especially Emilia McGrabby.
Just goes to show how a little bit of gratitude keeps the gifts rolling in (slightly) cos these companies aren't really doing their research on this family with falling subs and views.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.