SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their main you tube chsnnel.. just noticed they did a 15 min vlog called We made a waterslide.... 3 yrs ago... 5 million views😆😆😆 now struggling to get 100to 150 thousand per vid...how the mighty brown toothed creepy hobbit has fallen!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Their main you tube chsnnel.. just noticed they did a 15 min vlog called We made a waterslide.... 3 yrs ago... 5 million views😆😆😆 now struggling to get 100to 150 thousand per vid...how the mighty brown toothed creepy hobbit has fallen!!
But that's over 3 years.
Even Anna's 'intuitive eating' video did not reach 100k in 2 days.

Their views have dropped dramatically lately. I wonder how long before we get another update on their dropped subs. Can't be far off. Last time it took them 6 weeks, they dropped to 1.84m on the 29th June.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yesterday's video got a whopping 65k views. Your viewers are trying to tell you something, Jonathan, and it's not whether or not you should have sex with your wife.
I think he genuinely is thinking he can just pick up an entirely new audience with these new videos. That's a risky game to play. Piss off the only viewers you have left at the gamble of gaining new younger ones who like this kind of content. Problem is he's tit at these types of videos and the competition is way out of his league already. He's a 40 yr old has been trying to claw his way up from the bottom of the barrel to hang out with the cool kids of YouTube. You're an old creepy man now Jonathan just call it quits.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Also notice how disgusting the door jam is!! They have a fulltime cleaning lady, a nanny and a dog Walker but they don't have 5 minutes to clean the dirt and mud from the door!!??? They are lazy pigs!
Also Anna says J's finally getting around to painting the dogs room after just over a yr and Jonathan says he's finally got time to do It after 3 yrs!! You haven't even lived there 3 yrs you twit! He lies so much that it just rolls off his tongue like regular ppl speak. Gotta get the house in order to sell it because you can't afford the mortgage anymore??

Screenshot_20200731-132443_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi Emily’s 👋 you made the decision to make your twitter public and make public posts about your lives. So if someone decides to comment on those posts, sorry, but you have no control over that. Now imagine if you were 10 years old and someone was posting private things about your life in public for millions to see, how would you feel? I mean, you’re upset over posts you consented to put online yourself, by yourself. The SJ kids never had/have that consent. They have no control over what is posted about them by their parents or sites like this. It will be on the internet forever. And it’s their parents fault. Do you see why most of us want protection for these kids? Why we dislike Jono and Anna for exploiting their kids their whole lives? If one of your parents posted personal information or videos about you on twitter or IG without your permission, would you be happy about that?
I couldn’t have said it better myself. They completely ignore the blatant exploitation of these children. The kids have absolutely no say in their most private moments being broadcasted to millions of people. They don’t have the option to make their Twitter account private (like the Emily’s can), or to voice their opinion about the invasion of their privacy. Maybe instead of sucking up to two people who shouldn’t really be parents, they should be fighting for those kids’ privacy rights.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, if they did then apologisees, I didnt see it but....
At the end of the Instagram chooses video when he says "should anna go to bed or should be make a baby" he follows up with, "should I pull out now or keep going"!!!!! Then it cuts off!!
I thought this was a so called family channel???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, if they did then apologisees, I didnt see it but....
At the end of the Instagram chooses video when he says "should anna go to bed or should be make a baby" he follows up with, "should I pull out now or keep going"!!!!! Then it cuts off!!
I thought this was a so called family channel???
I saw it in the comments of the video, apparently people were 'spitting out their drink' at that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Result tattle bastards and child protectors..!!!! I think he s removed the deep throat remote Tik Tok with 9 million views and the one with E with half naked torso blowing up a balloon which had 2.4 million views... Shouldn't have taken us talking about it in here and getting really annoyed and disgusted for him to remove them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In her stories today A1and A2 are eating ice creams (as well as chocolate biscuits?). A2 eats from the bottom then A1 does it and she says to her ‘if you do it you’re just going to troll yourself, you do realise that?’

What does ‘troll’ mean in Anna’s world?
Troll: to make life difficult - definition by Anna Saccone

So by Anna’s definition when they go on about people trolling them it just means we’re making their life more challenging because we point out the truth?

She also complains that Andrea wants a wipe (first of all just use a bleeping face cloth to wipe the kids hands and faces down. Far less waste!! 4 kids, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. That’s 84 wipes per week going to landfill just for clean up after meals) and mocks him that he doesn’t understand that it doesn’t make sense to give him a wipe if he’s just going to get messy again. 🤦‍♀️ So she doesn’t wipe her mouth in between bites or if she gets food on her hands when she’s having dinner especially when out at a restaurant? What a SLOB! Your kid wants to be clean, it’s good hygiene just let him clean himself if he wants to!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Result tattle bastards and child protectors..!!!! I think he s removed the deep throat remote Tik Tok with 9 million views and the one with E with half naked torso blowing up a balloon which had 2.4 million views... Shouldn't have taken us talking about it in here and getting really annoyed and disgusted for him to remove them!!!
nope, i can still see them both.. the remote one is now at 9.8 million views :confused:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just look at what happened with Chris Ingham. Those girls were excited to be talking to a family that they admired and Chris took advantage of that. Those girls also didn’t think he would ever do anything like that, just as the Emily’s probably think about Jonathan. People are genuinely concerned about their relationship and just don’t want them to get hurt. We’ve seen it happen before from influencers getting close to fans and talking privately to them.
And Tyson gardener recently... From gardener quad squad

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.