SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I just feel as if all the weight gain has been intentional so that she can relaunch her channel and focus it around EDs and body positivity. Gives her a whole new audience to connect with now that she won’t be posting pregnancy updates and baby updates. She doesn’t clean or do anything with her kids so can’t post videos about cleaning routines and days in the life. So this is her jam now, weight gain, body positivity, EDs.
I’m so over this family (well the parents anyway, the poor kids are innocent), that I just don’t believe one word that comes out of their mouths anymore. It’s all to fit a narrative.
Jono posted a video just 1 month ago going on about how he was going to have his channel be all about challenges, and keeping the SJ channel as authentic vlogs as it is all about documenting his life... then 3 weeks later it’s all about the SJ channel is going to involve challenges and blah blah blah. Probably when he realized he couldn’t monetise on his channel or something. The bullshit level that they put out on a daily basis is just infuriating at this point. Maybe it’s because I am in a similar age bracket to them, and at a similar stage in life (35, 3 kids under 6), but I just can’t tolerate them anymore. Even reading about them on here infuriates me now! 😂 There is just so much wrong with them... their complete detachment from their children emotionally/physically/maternally, yet willing to exploit them by any means necessary, the online communications with girls half Jonos age (I mean WTF was that comment from him about that person meeting all top 10s or whatever it was) and a wife that seems complicit with all of this, the cold shower saga, the posting diaries of days in food from a recovering person in ED broadcast to fans that are at a very impressionable age, the thumbnails of his videos, the clickbait, the money wasting and flaunting of wealth, the lying about childcare... I could go on and on.
So for now I am signing off and signing out of here. Will probably still lurk as I can’t help myself 🤣 but they are causing me to be pissed off when in reality, I don’t know these people, never will, and really don’t need to let complete strangers make me this frustrated, or bewildered is probably a better word. ✌ ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure it's merely a coincidence that she's in such good spirits and 'happy' with her weight gain right after starting to lose some of that weight again and fitting into some of her old cloths again... Why didn't she make this video and spread acceptance and positivity back in February? Oh, that's right, because she was busy crying over being a size 12. The tears of relief she had in her eyes when filming that video in Alessia's bed a couple of weeks ago about the prospect of finally getting to lose weight after switching the pill tells me the true story.

Reactions: 25
Maybe her husband could stop posting bad video titles about weight loss, and stop focusing on fitting into old clothes from your eating disorder

Reactions: 20
So I had to watch this weight gain vlog and I think she is delusional. I am sure she said since coming back from Disneyland she didn’t go on a diet or restrict any foods. But she started a crazy exercise plan and ate mostly burnt veggies and overcooked turkey the last few months. I do think maybe that was just for show and she was secretly eating other foods like cupcakes, chocolate brownies on the side. I personally think she looks great but she is so obsessed with her weight and tries to tell herself and everyone she isn’t. Then why go on and on about it. It obviously bothers her and she is trying to convince herself she is happy with the weight gain.

Also mentioning how much happier she has felt this year. Yet all she has done is complain about having to look after 4 kids, 6 dogs and cleaning her own house in lockdown.

So sorry I don’t believe your happy at all Anna. Keep trying to convince yourself. But I wouldn’t be that happy married to a guy like Jonnyboy....so I am not surprised she is unhappy. He is a male chauvinist pig who prays on young girls. He has no male friends which is very odd.

Reactions: 20
So Andrea has had a ‘cold’ and despite Covid and the guidelines they went to the park at the weekend, and now Alessia has a temperature and cold. No footage of the kids at home yesterday just Anna staring at her phone filming herself with no noise in the background so the kids must have been out with the nanny whilst unwell. I guess they are above government advice along with everything else...!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So I had to watch this weight gain vlog and I think she is delusional. I am sure she said since coming back from Disneyland she didn’t go on a diet or restrict any foods. But she started a crazy exercise plan and ate mostly burnt veggies and overcooked turkey the last few months. I do think maybe that was just for show and she was secretly eating other foods like cupcakes, chocolate brownies on the side. I personally think she looks great but she is so obsessed with her weight and tries to tell herself and everyone she isn’t. Then why go on and on about it. It obviously bothers her and she is trying to convince herself she is happy with the weight gain.
I am wondering if she would be the same if she had a real job and actually was busy all day.
I work 40+ hours a week and don't have time to sit around and think about my weight, myself, my body 24/7.

I am wondering if she would be the same if she had a real job and actually was busy all day.
I work 40+ hours a week and don't have time to sit around and think about my weight, myself, my body 24/7.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She sits on her ass the whole day long with nothing to occupy herself. I was so busy yesterday I fell into bed at midnight last night. Don’t think I had time yesterday to have a negative thought about myself or find things about my appearance I don’t like.
If she is going to be this lazy & uninvolved in life maybe she should pick up a hobby to fill her hours.
I really don’t know what kind of spouse would put up with how uninvolved she is in the home but I guess he’s happy enough cos he scored “the hot wife”.

• Sad
So Andrea has had a ‘cold’ and despite Covid and the guidelines they went to the park at the weekend, and now Alessia has a temperature and cold. No footage of the kids at home yesterday just Anna staring at her phone filming herself with no noise in the background so the kids must have been out with the nanny whilst unwell. I guess they are above government advice along with everything else...!
I was so shocked when she said that! If anyone in your family developes a temperature right now it should rightly be a red flag to stay inside and monitor more carefully than usual, and watch for any further pertinent symptoms just in case.

Maybe someone should remind her of this virus going round at the moment- I forget what it’s called, begins with a C, really nasty apparently. twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She sits on her ass the whole day long with nothing to occupy herself. I was so busy yesterday I fell into bed at midnight last night. Don’t think I had time yesterday to have a negative thought about myself or find things about my appearance I don’t like.
If she is going to be this lazy & uninvolved in life maybe she should pick up a hobby to fill her hours.
I really don’t know what kind of spouse would put up with how uninvolved she is in the home but I guess he’s happy enough cos he scored “the hot wife”.
We also know she spends hours of her day scrolling through Instagram, and a lot of the accounts she follows are dieticians, ED recovered, body positivity focused. Can't imagine that helps with her obsession

Reactions: 12
No other mother in her situation had time to think about food and appearance as much as her. I have three children similar ages to SJ kids and have been up since 5, same as her but not posing in the mirror instead looking after my early riser as my OH is at work from last night still. I’ve done two loads of washing, the dishwasher, tidied up, cleaned the kitchen, made a picnic, quickly doing some ironing then we are off out for the day! I haven’t looked in the mirror yet, shock horror!
I guess it’s different for her though as she had four children and six dogs, I’ve only got three children so can’t compare of course! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean, I don't say I don't have those kind of days. When I am off for a day and got nothing to do, I sometimes start thinking about stuff. The more time I have the more critical or negative my thoughts become sometimes. So, to avoid that, I meet friends, go outside, stay busy. But Anna can't do that because she has no friends and she is lazy aka. "sooo busy at home" .

No other mother in her situation had time to think about food and appearance as much as her. I have three children similar ages to SJ kids and have been up since 5, same as her but not posing in the mirror instead looking after my early riser as my OH is at work from last night still. I’ve done two loads of washing, the dishwasher, tidied up, cleaned the kitchen, made a picnic, quickly doing some ironing then we are off out for the day! I haven’t looked in the mirror yet, shock horror!
I guess it’s different for her though as she had four children and six dogs, I’ve only got three children so can’t compare of course! 🙄
I was just gonna say: DoN't yOu rEmEmbEr???? ShE hAs 4 kIdS anD 6!!!! 1!1!1!1! DogS!!!!! 1!1

• Haha
I mean, I don't say I don't have those kind of days. When I am off for a day and got nothing to do, I sometimes start thinking about stuff. The more time I have the more critical or negative my thoughts become sometimes. So, to avoid that, I meet friends, go outside, stay busy. But Anna can't do that because she has no friends and she is lazy aka. "sooo busy at home" .

I was just gonna say: DoN't yOu rEmEmbEr???? ShE hAs 4 kIdS anD 6!!!! 1!1!1!1! DogS!!!!! 1!1
I think we all have “lie on the couch” kinds of days and we deserve them. But I know on days like that I don’t always feel the best after them. Every time Joan pans around on his instastories she’s sat there like a lazy slob glued to her phone. Same on their date nights. Then there’s the super early bedtimes. Anna you are not living you are just existing.

• Heart
  • Sad
An ED is more complicated than 'just distract yourself'. It can consume your whole day, and be there even if you are working, or in full time school. I know plenty of women who got their degree whilst still going to therapy every week because their ED was so bad.
But I agree, her sitting around doing absolutely nothing other than cooking (!) doesn't help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
An ED is more complicated than 'just distract yourself'. It can consume your whole day, and be there even if you are working, or in full time school. I know plenty of women who got their degree whilst still going to therapy every week because their ED was so bad.
But I agree, her sitting around doing absolutely nothing other than cooking (!) doesn't help.
I got my Degree whilst struggling with an ED. Although I am recovered now, numbers are still triggering for me. I am 5ft10 and at my lowest weight a size 6 was too big for me. Pre lockdown I was a comfortable 10. But I cannot know my weight, I am pregnant atm and actually opted out of being weighed at all this pregnancy as someone else having that figure makes me very anxious so I totally understand her not mentioning numbers or wanting to trigger anyone else.

In all fairness to her, she cannot help that all she thinks of is food, calories, what to eat next, what she would eat, when she will eat next, when she can go to the gym and if it is all you can think about it is all you can talk about.

Why is she constantly posting photos in her underwear?
This I don't get as in the height of my ED I was skeletal and still wouldn't let my then bf now husband see my in my underwear not to mind all of insta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.