SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the Emily Roses,
I've read your recent tweets (which sound like it's targeted at tattle though there is no confirmation) and I think you're taking what we're saying a little bit out of context.

Yes we are concerned for you, number one, we are very worried for you. We see you post tweets about how upset you are very frequently, you've gone through some crappy stuff. And yes, we've mentioned it on here, I won't hide that I am someone who has mentioned some of your personal situations on this thread and on reflection, I am in the wrong, this thread isn't about you. We had no right to bring that up in our discussion about this family even if it seemed to make sense to the conversation.

We aren't sexualising you. We are worried for you. You are speaking with a 40 year old who from what WE have seen is more attracted to younger girls, and we don't want you getting hurt or something worse happening. I am not sure what you mean when you say we sexualised you for doing a sport, I read every post on this thread and I don't recall any one person doing this.

I personally, and on behalf of the contributors to this thread, apologise for causing any harm and bringing your personal situations into a conversation where they have no place. It's not right. You may still be mentioned here by name, you are wound up in the channel and we see you regularly interacting with Jonathan on twitter and now discord, but I will ensure your personal circumstances are no longer brought up.
Please continue to get help, because like I said, this all came out of concern for your safety.

Please take this as sincere, I never meant any harm, and I know no one else did either, there was no intent to be malicious.
Exactly. We're worried for you, Emily's. We don't want you to get hurt. Talking to a 40 year old man, who is married at that, is a slippery slope you don't want to go down. Anything could happen and it will all blow up and then you'll be caught up in the media about it all. Just take a step back and think about what's going on. We never meant to be mean (yes I may have posted something sarcastic when something disappeared and done most screenshots but it's out of place of concern). Just please be careful, we don't want to see a headline about a 40 year old man doing something bad to a young girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just look at what happened with Chris Ingham. Those girls were excited to be talking to a family that they admired and Chris took advantage of that. Those girls also didn’t think he would ever do anything like that, just as the Emily’s probably think about Jonathan. People are genuinely concerned about their relationship and just don’t want them to get hurt. We’ve seen it happen before from influencers getting close to fans and talking privately to them.

Reactions: 22
Jonathan do you have any friends and if you don't its about time you go and find some your own age to have actual adult conversations with (if that is at all possible at this stage). You are morphing into Chris Ingham. You have no business forming suspect relationships with your subscribers and luring them into your seedy little world. Grow up you scum!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just look at what happened with Chris Ingham. Those girls were excited to be talking to a family that they admired and Chris took advantage of that. Those girls also didn’t think he would ever do anything like that, just as the Emily’s probably think about Jonathan. People are genuinely concerned about their relationship and just don’t want them to get hurt. We’ve seen it happen before from influencers getting close to fans and talking privately to them.
Quite a few similarities there, with an adult male who behaves much younger than he is, and a wife who goes to bed early.......

But yes, we are genuinely worried for the girls just as we are the SJ kids.

Reactions: 13
She’s cooking 8 drumsticks for a family of 6’s dinner? Rations or?
In his IG stories he shows her feeding the dogs off a chicken drumstick bone. So not only did she cook 8 drumsticks for a family of 6 for dinner, she had enough leftover for her lunch and it looks like there is one on her plate. So do they all get one drumstick each? Not wanting to be the food police, or Mum shaming or anything, but how is that enough for growing children and a man that supposedly runs over 10km a day?!
AB822A2B-26F2-48E4-ABF0-A0BD1D1B37D3.png

• Wow
  • Sad
In his IG stories he shows her feeding the dogs off a chicken drumstick bone. So not only did she cook 8 drumsticks for a family of 6 for dinner, she had enough leftover for her lunch and it looks like there is one on her plate. So do they all get one drumstick each? Not wanting to be the food police, or Mum shaming or anything, but how is that enough for growing children and a man that supposedly runs over 10km a day?!
View attachment 197619
I'm more concerned at the look shes giving him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 197619
I wonder how often she feeds them from her plate. With six dogs there will not be much evidence.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Emily’s 👋 you made the decision to make your twitter public and make public posts about your lives. So if someone decides to comment on those posts, sorry, but you have no control over that. Now imagine if you were 10 years old and someone was posting private things about your life in public for millions to see, how would you feel? I mean, you’re upset over posts you consented to put online yourself, by yourself. The SJ kids never had/have that consent. They have no control over what is posted about them by their parents or sites like this. It will be on the internet forever. And it’s their parents fault. Do you see why most of us want protection for these kids? Why we dislike Jono and Anna for exploiting their kids their whole lives? If one of your parents posted personal information or videos about you on twitter or IG without your permission, would you be happy about that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
View attachment 197619
That is the 69 million dollar question about all her meal quantities and portions supposedly for 6 people albeit small children included. But it begs the question (like some have said on here in past threads) Do the kids eat different food from the parents cooked by the nanny some of the days of the week seeing she is there a hell of a lot looking after their kids pretty much full time. I mean we are talking about 2 liars meaning they make you believe what they want you to believe. Its all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 12
Didn't he already give them away a second time though?? You'd think he'd have done something useful with them after four years. Ah yes another reason to bring young people to your discord.
Screenshot_20200731_195058.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn't he already give them away a second time though?? You'd think he'd have done something useful with them after four years. Ah yes another reason to bring young people to your discord.
View attachment 197669
Wait, the giveaway 'got ruined by grumpy folks of the internet'? I can't remember what happened around that time, does anyone else? I know he's promised to give away a lot of things that never got sent.....

And oh wowwww, is he now asking the Discord girls for their addresses?? That didn't take long, did it...? Another massive line crossed if he did that!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Instead of spending so much time chatting on that forum, he could use it to look after and interact with his kids. It’s the summer holidays, they both work from home, cherish that time you have! The kids and the nanny have made so many wonderful memories together, surely as parents they’d want to? I just don’t get it o_O

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
holy f**k!!! what kind of vile man speaks this way to his child? :sick::sick::sick::sick:
And she was a baby, sitting in a high chair. It was when they were still living in Cork.

from 19:45

Jonathan Joly. Been like that for most of his early vlogging years, Anna lost a brand deal after a date rape joke he made and that was the end of his public crude jokes.
Wish it was! He's still making awful jokes, but they never had the domino effect the rape joke had.
Apparently in yesterday's video he asked his young female audience if he should be 'making babies', or if he should 'pull out'.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And she was a baby, sitting in a high chair. It was when they were still living in Cork.

from 19:45

Wish it was! He's still making awful jokes, but they never had the domino effect the rape joke had.
Apparently in yesterday's video he asked his young female audience if he should be 'making babies', or if he should 'pull out'.
OMG that is VILE :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 197669
Found the competition he was speaking about - the posts are from another SJ forum ( gossip bakery )
Funny how 4 years later we are still talking about the same topic and how inappropriate Jono is with his audience....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Found the competition he was speaking about - the posts are from another SJ forum ( gossip bakery )
Funny how 4 years later we are still talking about the same topic and how inappropriate Jono is with his audience....
You’d have thought he’d see the backlash and change the way he does things. But nope, he continues to behave inappropriately regardless

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.