SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean.... Do we really need to see this?
If they did have sex which I'm about 100% positive they don't, Jonathan would probably enjoy her manly legs anyway. But the fact she's so lazy she can't be bothered to shave her own legs and will gladly wait until she can have them waxed for her is what really seems crazy to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Dont think I have ever seen blond leg hair........on an adult
I have, regrowth after long time waxing. A few laser sessions and it would be eliminated, for what its worth i think women should be able to grow whatever body hair they like but this is Anna where vanity is priority

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Saw the kids out with the nanny today. Minding my own business sorting out my kids, looked up and they were in front of us. Must say they were very well behaved. Just scary how easily they're recognised and kind of sad to see them out having fun but their parents aren't interested in being there with them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Wow another day with hrs of the kids being dumped on the nanny so their busy boss mom can cook kid free and do tit like feed her dogs from the table after she enjoyed her quiet kid free lunch. They really do just pay the nanny to get the kids out of their hair so they can laz about the house acting like a couple who has no kids.

Screenshot_20200730-125056_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow another day with hrs of the kids being dumped on the nanny so their busy boss mom can cook kid free and do tit like feed her dogs from the table after she enjoyed her quiet kid free lunch. They really do just pay the nanny to get the kids out of their hair so they can laz about the house acting like a couple who has no kids.

View attachment 196951
I don't know why people on here treat the nanny as a bad thing. Jonathan and Anna are awful parents and the nanny seems great and I'm sure she'll be trained. Please, let the kids spend loads of time with the nanny! Its the better option imo

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know why people on here treat the nanny as a bad thing. Jonathan and Anna are awful parents and the nanny seems great and I'm sure she'll be trained. Please, let the kids spend loads of time with the nanny! Its the better option imo
Oh don't get me wrong I TOTALLY agree with what you've said.

I just hate the fact that they constantly lie and claim to NEED a fulltime nanny because they are so busy working when the reality is they just can't be bothered with actually raising their kids. They literally only interact with the kids when they need to use them for filming videos or TikTok then it's back to the nanny. It infuriates me that all their stupid minions think they are such amazing parents when the truth of the matter is blindingly obvious.
But yes those kids are 100% better off being dumped off on the nanny because at least she's giving them fun learning experiences and undivided attention without shoving a camera in their faces to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
another sort of challenge video.. instagram controls their date night.. i bet the challenge haters have either left or are leaving very angry comments! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This entire BED episode proves she knows nothing and I'm surprised that the body positive people have not swammed her yet. There are people all over the world struggling with BED, being told that it's not a "thing" because they are overweight. Doctors still deny timely diagnosis because of weight discrimination that happens in the medical field and thousands struggle daily in the most intense mental war you could imagine - being mentally unwell while being told you're well and just have a lack of basic human decency. She needs to just stop with everything and get help herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This entire BED episode proves she knows nothing and I'm surprised that the body positive people have not swammed her yet. There are people all over the world struggling with BED, being told that it's not a "thing" because they are overweight. Doctors still deny timely diagnosis because of weight discrimination that happens in the medical field and thousands struggle daily in the most intense mental war you could imagine - being mentally unwell while being told you're well and just have a lack of basic human decency. She needs to just stop with everything and get help herself.
And apparently when you have BED you're 'broken'. Nice one, Anna.

They seem to have the 'disord' girls very well instructed to remind people 'there's always IG stories, remember' when people complain about missing the vlogs, or 'well it makes them happier', because it was sooooo much work doing daily vlogs and a few extra videos a day.
They still do not understand that they're not doing a full day's work in a whole week, and that is according to Jonathan himself when he claimed editing the vlog takes about 20 to 30 min. And 'vlogging' is just filming yourself going about your day, so that's not taking up any extra time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
another sort of challenge video.. instagram controls their date night.. i bet the challenge haters have either left or are leaving very angry comments! :ROFLMAO:
i was right.. a lot of people are saying that it would've been better on jonathans channel and that they miss the vlogs- but most of the comments are being deleted as usual! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 7

View attachment 196951
To be fair she did have a load of comments to delete today and work out what she was going to say re slagging off BED !! Even tho she babbled more shite!!!!😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once again Jonathan just cannot refrain from inserting something to do with having a baby in relation to the vlog thumbnail for the clicks! He was embarrassing before, but with it in mind their viewers being younger it’s just so creepy having a thumbnail showing an option of ‘go to bed’ or ‘make a baby’. You’d think with all the time on their hands they’d come up with some better ideas for footage....or you know- be a parent and do things with their children. But as time goes on it just shows they’re not relevant in the vlogging world anymore with how they’ve conducted themselves in recent times.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.