SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bliddy husband needs to intervene and get her some help for the sake of her and the kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Its clear and evident Anna has absolutely no idea and no regard for the damage she is causing to young impressionable followers that hang off her every word making these sweeping comments (BED) that she knows nothing about. Binge eating is a very real disorder and she is so irresponsible to make out it is not. In regards to her coach that she is speaking to currently what are her qualifications, surely she knows Anna's past history and her current situation shouldn't she be pulling Anna up on her misinformed and very ignorant comments that she is making and put her right I don't mean to be disrespectful cause I know nothing about this coach and don't know what she is exactly specialized in but I am assuming ED's?? if so isn't it really careless and negligent not to educate her client/patient that she has been seeing for a while now and be having these very important and necessary conversations.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It was clear she was saying that stuff about intuitive eating and bed not being real because of what her coach says. So dangerous this coach probably just done a short online course and would not be regulated by any official body. As someone training to be a psychotherapist this infuriates me and I am genuinely concerned about how this is allowed on YouTube. She spoke about if you are triggered by wiaw don't watch this. But if you understand this is a trigger why do them. Eating ,cooking , baking, how she looks , what clothes fit or don't fit,exercising and why and when she eats is literally all she speaks about. She also speaks about the size of her children constantly. It's so sad why not live in the moment and spend some time with your children on day trips they are actually in such a good location and it would be a win win for vlogs. Stop the focus on food
I find it strange she knew what type of women her father liked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is disgusting. What does she think BED is if it's real, but not a "thing"? It's a contradictory statement.

Also only saying that BED is a symptom of restriction is stupid, as it is suggesting that only people who starve themselves suffer from it, when in actual fact BED is casued in both biological and psycological ways and can affect any sort of person!

• Angry
So only people who have been restricting food will binge eat as a consequence of restricting food, is that what she seems to be saying? I’ve never suffered an ED or have any expert knowledge but that doesn’t seem right to me and basically she’s still saying it’s not a disorder in its own right? I’ve also had a quick skim of the comments and I think some of the more critical ones have been deleted now

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So according to Anna, BED can be real but also it's "not a thing"? She's suffered from it but she also hasn't? Does this make no sense to anyone else or just me??
I'm with you I have read it about 5 times and I am still deciphering.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I will binge eat but I do not have BED. Because there’s is a difference between just binge eating sometimes versus having the ED. Anna is confusing her incorrect self diagnosis with people who are actually diagnosed with an existing eating disorder. A person who is ignorant about BED cannot legitimately argue that it does not exist. Because it does. That is a fact. Anna, you are not an expert in eating disorders. And this has nothing to do with you.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So she’s saying binge eating is *only* a symptom of restriction, which isn’t true there are plenty of people who suffer from binge eating that aren’t restricting. She is repeating the crap her “coach” has fed her and I can see completely why she’s struggling to get through this, if she was seeing an actually doctor I think she would have better success.

Who made her the authority on deciding what is or isn’t a disorder or what said disorder is labeled, or what constitutes a disorder. She reads 1 book and talks to a coach and suddenly she’s a bleeping expert?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This first comment is interesting, if she's going to continually flog her ED for views then the least she could do is link some things, whether she's used them or not
Screenshot_20200730_192951.jpg

This reply is just dismissive, you don't NEED to have a history of restriction to binge eat, binge eating could happen to anyone regardless of their history. "Body's way of trying to help us" no Anna just stop with this, you are not a doctor, stop! She's shot herself in the foot a second time with this response
Screenshot_20200730_193524.jpg

Definitely deleted without a doubt tens to hundreds of comments. There's hardly any negative ones about Anna comment on BED.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This first comment is interesting, if she's going to continually flog her ED for views then the least she could do is link some things, whether she's used them or not
View attachment 196549
This reply is just dismissive, you don't NEED to have a history of restriction to binge eat, binge eating could happen to anyone regardless of their history. "Body's way of trying to help us" no Anna just stop with this, you are not a doctor, stop! She's shot herself in the foot a second time with this response
View attachment 196550
Definitely deleted without a doubt tens to hundreds of comments. There's hardly any negative ones about Anna comment on BED.
"It's the body's way of helping us to survive" and she doesn't like the way it is labelled as something bad. But she also says it's very devastating. So what do you think Anna? She can't just write contradictory statements in the hope her audience is stupid enough to only read the part of the comment that they agree with

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That woman is still in the grip of an obsession. And she has a platform of thousands of young teenagers. Her husband is asking young girls for their phone numbers and to “dress nicely” for him. These people are DANGEROUS. 🤬 Who do I contact, I feel like I need to do something today.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just because binge eating is a trait of one thing, doesn't mean it can't be a trait of something else too.

Anna is really just saying "yes I don't have BED, yes I know nothing about it, and yes I am saying that every person with BED is like this". Just apologise for your comment and move on, the more you argue about it, the deeper a hole you're digging for yourself.

Also agree she should try linking resources for people with eating disorders in her triggering videos.

Reactions: 13
I was happy to see Erika say she was in therapy, it will be the best thing for her!
I just saw a picture of Emma yesterday, she obviously has an ED. She's almost only bones at this point. Horrible how a whole family can suffer from the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she's still deleting comments, I saw a reply to her pinned comment about the difference between binge eating disorder and binge eating, and I don't see it now. She can't take a on different opinion (otherwise known as the facts) but we're expected to? Hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
as a psychologist, BED is a real disorder in our diagnostic manual. BED is not always a reaction to restriction- it just involves an absense of purging behaviour, which is what distinguishes it from bulimia. Happy to hear viewers are correcting her but of course she is deleting all of those comments. Some people do have a negative reaction to a psychological diagnosis, and do see it as labelling (there is a whole academic discourse on this), but she labels people all the time, especially her own children. She is saying all the popular things to pull her weight and bring the money in but she contradicts herself because she doesn't actually know who she is or what she actually does believe or stands for.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.