Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleGorilla

Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with the train wrecks. Just thought I’d pop in to tell you all I just found out I’m expecting my rainbow baby and I cannot wait to be one hundred times better at parenting than these clowns

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Has Anna slimmed Andrea's face in this picture?? It looks slightly not quite like him... The thing that tipped me off was someone had commented he looked just like Alessia, but he doesn't really in the vlogs, they're very different. His face seems chubbier in the vlogs. It might just be he's not facing dead on to the camera, but I still think its been photoshopped one way or another.
View attachment 88840
She definitely altered his appearance! The difference between these 2 shots is huge! The picture I used is a screenshot from the vlog. His entire head is double the size of her picture. A mother so ashamed of her babies appearance she uses a slimming filter to try and make him cute is sick in the head! She is a serious whack job and needs help!! What a disgusting pig she is.

20200227_104747.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

rlovsky

Ever since the Stacey Dooley documentary I've been further and further disturbed by Jonathan. Specifically because of his indifference when asked about harmful strangers on the internet. I feel like he's starting to fully bait these dangerous sickos through titles and thumbnails: why in god's name does he need to feature the phrases "2 year old" and "her first time" in titles? That's SO specific and are both search terms that psychos must use. I could maybe see adding "8 year old" because technically 8 year olds are old enough to search for videos with kids their own age. But 2 year olds?!! There's only one type of person who's searching "2 year old's first time." And the thumbnails all have Alessia as the focus.

This creep is doing this on purpose, either because he's also a sicko or because he's greedy and will do anything for money (which also makes him a sicko). It makes me so sick to my stomach that this is happening so blatantly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

smace07

I’ve been called fat, obese, pregnant (when I’m clearly not)
Eh, here are some of the video titles over the past few months:
  • "AM I PREGNANT? OR IS IT THE CLOTHES?"
  • "IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT!"
  • "OMG PREGNANT AGAIN??"
  • "HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!"
  • "FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT!"
You can't have it both ways... you can't float the idea of being pregnant for views (over and over again) and then cry wolf when people start asking questions about whether you're pregnant and whether weight gain may be down to that...

The fact Anna is posting this long essay while in Orlando on holidays with her family suggests she's very bothered by it and not "100x happier" at all despite her insisting otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Fizmozoo

Seriously, You're on a holiday and you're focusing on what others think instead being in the moment and enjoying making memories with your children.
All you ever care about is how you look, how you're perceived, or how much attention/likes you can get. I've not seen any of the so called comments your claiming.
Yes, there has been a few about how miss shaped/ tight your shorts are, but that's because you refuse to go up a size or two. That's your decision. That's your misconception. That's not others shaming you. That's others stating the obvious.
You are front centre stage in this public lifestyle by choice.
You seek adoration from strangers daily, and if the script doesn't go your way you throw your toys out of your pram and start these posts/vlogs to gain sympathy, views, likes. No one can change that... Only YOU!
You can choose to NOT pose online for judgement. You can choose to hold back a little of your life just for you and your family. You can choose to not over share your dress size and eating habits and prevent people correcting you or not agreeing with you. But you choose to share every little detail with strangers.

It's hard for anyone to recover from an ED, never mind in front of everyone online. I personally think you look like a normal mother of four kids. You look much healthier than you have in years. So do yourself and your sanity a favour and keep that side of your life PRIVATE.
Don't use it for likes or views.

You are in Orlando, go be present with your children and stop looking for issues that you create yourself from over sharing.
Public opinion goes hand in hand with your CHOICE to live your life so publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Rookie

0E5A50CD-31E4-4EEB-B9EA-AB375F5E40E8.png

It’s funny what some social interaction, and some mental stimulation does for young ones, isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

katt219

View attachment 86922
View attachment 86923

Not just Anna who grabs them by the arm.

Ugh this vlog is mainly Jonno moaning about not having any fast passes and having to wait. So much complaining from Jonathan. He even said about tripping someone in the fast pass queue up. Absolute child. Deal with it peasants!

Lots of full on shots of the nanny. She looks great in her shorts😉. And as ever great job managing 4 kids on her own as the parents walk ahead, talking to a camera and live in their own fantasy worlds. Look how well behaved and under control they are with her.

View attachment 86907
The nanny puts them both to shame... single handedly parenting all 4 kids! Thank god they have her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jdottt13

I think she shud cover up those legs. Floaty cotton trousers wud be ideal for Disney, rides etc. ,with vest tops or t-shirts.
I feel like comments like these can be a reason threads like this get such a bad name. Suggesting someone should cover up a body part, why can’t she wear what she wants on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m very insecure about my legs but if I was in a warm country I’d certainly have them out for all to see rather than suffering in the heat covering them up. Maybe I’ve taken your comment in the wrong context which I apologise if I have, I just don’t agree with picking apart people’s appearances personally.

Reactions: 36

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
“Outnumbered”!!!! Do you think, in the full review, he will mention having a nanny there???
3 adults 4 bairns I don’t know how they coped how dreadful , if they didn’t want meltdowns and tantrums they should maybe have left Anna at home !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Heidi77

VIP Member
So it bothers her if she is seen as a disappointment for gaining weight? Not for the fact that she’s a shit mum, shit housewife & shitty person in general who puts herself & her needs before everyone else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Someone in the last thread mentioned Jonnos stories where he "accidentally" didn't put the footage of the flight in the vlog and only realised after Anna pointed it out, and the footage didn't make it in because of "jetlag"
Buttttttt this comment from yesterday says different
View attachment 83654
I figured it was too hard to hide the nanny in all the shots and explain or make it look as though Anna and Jonathan weren't sitting all alone while she tended to 4 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Can't wait for Jono's rundown on how to take 4 kids to Disney, with a nanny who does everything. This should be good.

How do they even take themselves seriously, how can you sit there and honestly think that anyone wants to hear about how difficult it was to manage kids when half the time, you and your wife were off walking on your own while the poor nanny pushed a stroller and held on to 2 other children?

Do either of them have any self awareness?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Funny enough that's what I told my husband. At least Honey BooBoo got ketchup with hers.

"the video you have all been waiting for and what we were so excited to do! this isn't a cheap activity by any means but we just had to do it!! the kids loved every minute of the make over! and some people were asking when we put this on Instagram why Eduardo wasn't a princess? (Disney do allow this for boys) we did offer him a princess package but he said he wanted to be a prince!

Ever since Andrea came into the mix Eduardo has been influenced and started to show more interest in more "boyish" things! he still loves a good barbie and being his fabulous self but he is changing slightly, growing up, evolving and in our family all the kids are free to be whoever they want and at any point can change their minds too, i believe identity is fluid and love is love"

Riiiiight, so that's why you ALWAYS make fun of Eduardo, especially when he was dressing up in a princess dress or playing with Barbies? Or being 'sensitive'? OK then...

And him being 'influenced' by Andrea just shows you that this whole 'Eduardo likes girlish things' was pushed on him.
Absolutely shocked Jonathan would make these comments about his 5 year son. As a toddler he'd wear dresses and play with barbie dolls because those were the toys you gave him, and things like toys and clothes don't belong to genders. I'm LGBTQ+ myself so I know that gender identity and sexuality have nothing to with these types of things and Eduardo is just a child playing with toys.

The "love is love" comment Jonathan, really? About a 5 year old? As if a child that young can understand romantic or sexual love. He's 5 years old for goodness sake.

And was he seriously trying to make it seem asthough Eduardo was struggling with gender identity? "Identity is fluid" is Jonathan saying that gender identites are phases. Its very rare that a child so young has a gender transition and this only happens in the cases where children are severely distressed and upset by being referred to as a girl/boy, and certainly never because a toddler likes to play with his big sister.

The only reason he has been "influenced" by an infant is because you're now buying/allowing him to play with "boys toys" and not just "girls toys" like you used to. When Emilia plays with "boys toys" you'd never make comments saying she's experimenting with her gender identity, so why are you doing the same to Eduardo?

Really wasn't expecting a dig like this at the LGBTQ+ community from Jonathan. That man needs to be educated.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

abcdabcd

VIP Member
This is Alessia on the 'roller coaster' and the tea cup (that Anna spun like crazy to scare them), she didn't enjoy either ride one bit. It breaks my heart how Jonathan is so determined to make those Disney vlogs all about this blonde little girl having the time of her life, when it's clear that she'd much rather be anywhere else... He's so detached from them as human beings and only sees them as his content/marketing tools.
Maybe it's the European in me talking as I can't imagine anything worse than spending a holiday in an artificial park surrounded with plastic and loads of sweaty people and queuing for everything, but I feel all of those kids would've had a much better time if they just went to a Center Parcs in the UK, let the kids play, take long walks and enjoy family time.

HER FIRST TIME ON A ROLLERCOASTER   2 year old  - DISNEY DAY 4  2020  - Invidious.png

HER FIRST TIME ON A ROLLERCOASTER   2 year old  - DISNEY DAY 4  2020  - Inviious.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Maybe instead of gifting to these ungrateful selfish twats , just make the holiday accommodation cheaper then families who now can’t afford to take their kids might get the chance ! I have zero interest in visiting America for many reasons but I know my grandbairns would love to go but for most of them it won’t happen my son has saved for years but unfortunately a new roof and months off work after surgery means he is at square 1 again works 60 hours or more life is just so bloody unfair when wasters like these people get handed so much free

• Angry
  • Heart
She looks fine. FINE. But she’s obsessed with how she looks and I’ve yet to meet a mother that’s obsessed with dieting and looks that raises a daughter who isn’t.

It’s your husband who’s using clickbaity titles insinuating that you’re pregnant. So have a word there before whining on the internet about how dreadful people are being to you.

Hope the kids are earning lots of money for you during their working holiday 👍

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Anna filters her kids to make them appear more tanned with lighter hair, she does it to herself too.
She's definitely always used filters to make them more to her liking, but this latest picture is much more then that. She used facetune to change the entire size and shape of his head and face! He looks like a totally different baby.
The saying "a face only a mother could love" comes from a place of a mother's unconditional love and admiration for her children and that they aren't capable of seeing the ugly in their children. Anna wasn't built with that unconditional love most mothers have. She is so shallow the depths of her love start first with her children's appearance being to her liking. She has no shame when enhancing the features of her children to fit her ideal of beauty. She really is so mentally ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200227_124825.jpg
Screenshot_20200227_124804.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you're an influencer, and your entire job is to post tweets and videos, and you can't tell then difference between "our" and "are", then you need to reevaluate your career. Honestly, he doesn't even try to make an effort into his spelling, and "I'm too old to change now", no you're not, using the correct word in a sentence when English is your first language is not hard.

• Wow
  • Heart

Emilychar

Chatty Member
This holiday has just further proven how shite they are as parents. Please add to the list as I’m sure I’ve missed things;

. No sunglasses or sun hats for the children. They are squinting in every photo while J & A are nice and comfortable with their sunnies on!

. BROKEN shoes. Anna or Jono wouldn’t be caught dead in shoes with the sole coming off! (which confuses me, since becoming a mum I put my child before me! If he looks good and is comfortable then that’s all that matters. I just wear a mum bun every day and wear comfy clothing. I don’t remember the last time I spent money on myself (which I seriously should but honestly I’d rather spend what I have on my son, and they’re rich so what’s their excuse!?)

. The nanny doing EVERYTHING. ANNA, HOLD YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR BABY! I cannot believe it, it actually disgusts me. The kids walking far behind them and did they care? No, the safety of the kids is the nanny’s job apparently

. Showergate jokes - nice one guys, too funny!

. Anna on her phone constantly, spend time with your children! I don’t understand it at all!! I’m sure the only time she spends with them is when she’s trying to take the perfect photo for the gram and I hate to think how long it takes to get the right one.

. And let’s talk about her post about having the confidence to get into the pool with the children with a picture of her standing out of the pool. Has she even been in it once? Doubt it. Would ruin her makeup and hair.

When I was brought up we didn’t have much money but I knew my parents loved me and my siblings unconditionally (We wernt used to bring in the money for them to spend on THEMSELVES and leave us with SHOES that were FALLING APART lol.
They actually spent time with us, we went to the park, to museums, to the sea side, we did arts and crafts, my dad made us all a patch in the garden to grow our own vegetables for fun. They invested so much of their time on us! They read us a story every night before bed and you can best believe they smothered us in suncream and made sure we wore sunhats when we were in sunny hot weather.

They are in denial if they think the kids will appreciate them when they’re older. They will grow up and realise what users they are and how Anna didn’t want a single thing to do with them. It’s awful!

• Heart
  • Sad