Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paolo

Chatty Member
When he bought the house he said it was listed, meaning it's listed as an important historical, thus protected, building.
He destroyed so many lovely features of that house. He literally used crow bars and sledge hammers to pull up those beautiful herringbone floors and to destroy the marble fireplace, cut out walls for doors and built walls over windows. I still cannot believe that he was given permission to destroy so many historical details of that house AND it's garden.
He's an absolute scumbag for turning that once gorgeous home into a plastic laminate floored, fake paneled, nylon carpeted house of chavs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
How does she think wearing things like this is ok!!!?? First off because her shorts are so short with that kimono on from behind she looks like she's wearing nothing and if she bends over this lovely shot of her entire ass is on full display!!! You're at a children's park for fucks sake!! Cover that shit up!! If I was out with my children and she bent over in front of us I would tell her how inappropriate and rude it is to expose incent children and adults to her entire undercarriage!!
This has NOTHING to do with her recovery from and ED and putting on weight. This is purely her need to show off her body in highly inappropriate ways to the general public. It's trashy AF and no one wants to see that even if you have the body of JLo! People of Walmart level for sure!! Have some respect for not only your body but the people around you!

Screenshot_20200217-100603_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200217-100648_Instagram.jpg

Oh and thanks to her lovely husband for filming his fragile wife in these unflattering ways and sharing them with the entire internet!!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
You know your marriage is going well when you do one household chore and have a paddy on insta stories by taking your wedding ring off for a few hours until he says thank you. What a beautiful, role model family.

• Wow
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I find it disgusting how Jonathan somehow has decided that Alessia is his most priced horse at the minute out of his stable of four kids to pimp out and is making those vlogs all about her, even though Alessia doesn't seem to care all that much for Disney. My heart breaks for her and also the other three currently on the sideline, -until Jonathan gets bored of marketing the cute blonde one and picks another 'flavour'. I really can't with this pimp-father, another holiday that seems to be nothing other than vlog content. They don't film their lives, they solely live to film.

• Sad
  • Heart

underthesun

I don't understand a family with significant financial means not meeting the basic needs of their children. Hats and sunglasses when in such a sunny environment are needs not wants. And, going on vacation, where there will be significant amounts of walking, without proper shoes? Why? The cost of these items would be pocket change to them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Can’t understand how a 5 year old boy can be influenced by an 18th mnth old toddler who does nothing, so yes, girlish stereotype was forced on him

• Heart

Sophie80

I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog but that shot clearly says it all. I would be ashamed. And I don’t care if it is deemed as sexist, my Husband would never stroll ahead whilst a Nanny was pushing a double pushchair in that heat, or if I was for that matter. It’s all about money and looking wealthy. No, you just look classless.

I would be ashamed but these two don’t seem to have any.

• Heart

fastfairynnn

Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.

• Sad

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Those trees are a gross example of having more money than sense. They serve no purpose, aren't even aesthetically pleasing and will all likely come down in further storms. They have ruined that property and stripped all of it's value and benefits such as all the land where they could walk the dogs and play outdoors in nature with the kids and the vegetable patch etc perfect if you like organic food as they claim. But hey a hill for driving a stupid purposeless big toy and endangering the children is clearly better. As well as getting rid of the kitchen in the annexe and the garage. And still have most of the bathrooms not even functional. You really can't buy class. And certainly can't do so selling your children's privacy. Meanwhile said children are under nourished, walking around in broken or ill fitting shoes that make their feet bleed and the parents don't rush to sort it. Or don't have sunglasses or hats in the sun. It's totally messed up.

• Angry

OliviaPope

i think her big issue is sleep, she doesnt get enough sleep, she wakes up way to early for no reason. lack of sleep makes you gain weight because you end up eating more because more time in the day and your tired so you want to eat all the time. she needs to get a healthy 9 hours and practice eating when shes hungry, not when the clock says.
Lack of sleep! 😂😂😂 the woman goes to bed at 8pm!! Most mothers could only dream of getting 91/2 hrs a night! One of her priorities when she gets up is to put a full face of make up on! She has 4 kids and does very little with any of them. She has a nanny, house keeper, dog walker and the rest WTAF does she do all day apart from a 20 min work out that requires nearly 10 hrs of sleep a night apart from getting her fanny waxed once a month.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
It's funny really because until I started reading here (maybe 6-9 months ago?) I would have always said Eduardo was Anna's favourite and she wasn't really bonded with Emilia but since reading here it's made me realise how spoilt Emilia really is and how pushed out poor little Eduardo is, how badly he's treated by Jon Anna and Emilia, and how he's branded as one of the "naughty child"ren.
There definitely was a time that Eddie was Anna's favorite and she barely knew Emilia existed. But once Eddie got a bit older and defiant she switched her affection to the more "well behaved" i.e. the one who would take care of the babies and preform like a circus monkey for daddies money making schemes. This is common behavior for narcissists. Sadly they will switch their attention from child to child based off who pissed them off that day or who obeyed etc. Lately Anna lives comparing herself to Emilia claiming she's just the same as Anna was as a child so I think that has something to do with her new found favoritism of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jak

Chatty Member
Has anybody else noticed in a lot of the pics from florida alessia has her hands/fingers in her mouth?
She always looks nervous in my opinion, even when she laughs, it's like she's scared of something or someone:cautious: , I reckon Jof and Anna are much much worse than what even we see if them!
At the end of the vlog when they're in the pool,even when the poor kids are happily playing in the water, that fat ugly ogre Jof , says in a nasty voice " watch the camera, it's not waterproof, fucking stop filming them then and let them have at least ten minutes of fun for themselves! Fucking piece of shit loves his camera 100% more than his kids! And he threaten them with the hose if they splashed it again!!!😡😡

She looks fine. FINE. But she’s obsessed with how she looks and I’ve yet to meet a mother that’s obsessed with dieting and looks that raises a daughter who isn’t.

It’s your husband who’s using clickbaity titles insinuating that you’re pregnant. So have a word there before whining on the internet about how dreadful people are being to you.

Hope the kids are earning lots of money for you during their working holiday 👍
I couldn't give a flying fuck if she looks fine or not, or if she's crying about being called fat or pregnant!
All I feel about this vapid, horrid ,spiteful ,unmotherly woman is total abhorrence!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Rookie

E9F3712D-B66E-45A6-B74D-FECCD1EBB324.png

C-Anna-L Toe 🤔

whhhyy? Just wear shorts that fit. Pleeeease! I can’t be subjected to her vajay anymore!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'It's none of your business'. Well... By putting it online for years, they're making it our business. They're inviting people to comment. It's not like people are being hateful, just concerned. He takes the time to make a sarcastic comment, why not take that time to look up how to actually strap your child up safely. Don't take the commenter's word for it, find your car seat make and see if you can find instructions. Educate yourself. Make sure you are not actually making a mistake that can potentially kill your child. You'd never forgive yourself if they did not survive due to you being to stubborn to look up instructions.

But nahhh... much easier to be snarky to anyone who cares.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
"Eduardo SacconeJoly stop splashing the camera or I'll go over there and get the hose...
20200214_185720.jpg

Laughing at the fact that they got away with it. That is what makes them truly ugly and repulsive.

Will make some more comments about the vlog later.

But Anna maybe it's your husband who you want to be having a word with for all his titles, clickbaiting and thumbnails. Exploiting your ED for views and to get the family out of any criticism. Not such a best friend. And also why face tune a post saying how happy you are with your body?

• Angry

Abi 1712

Anyone else notice how much of a shame it is, that Andreà was such a lovely happy smiley baby who seemed very content and thriving. Now, I can’t help but feel he walks around looking completely clueless and gormless the poor thing 😔 he looks spaced out and just genuinely confused. I rarely see him smile unless he’s being photographed. He looks like his development has SERIOUSLY regressed due to no interaction or stimulation. It’s like it’s sent him completely gormless and unaware of surroundings. Compare him now to how he was as a small baby and the difference is devastating.

• Sad

Karen1

Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.
if she stopped with the fake tan, the dying of the hair and the dying or the eyebrows and lashes then she would look more like him! She’s a fake

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
"As some of you know, Anna is a US citizen so it has always been an open door for us if we ever wanted to move there. A few months before we moved to the UK we had gone as far as hiring a company to ship the dogs over and started looking for a house when i ended up making contacts in London and we decided to explore this route instead but now all these years later its still something that we both are open too. I think we would look at living in both countries as an option, so school term in the UK so they wouldn't have to lose their friends but all other times in the US.. it sounds like a crazy plan but the cost of living in the US is dramatically less then where we live in the UK, house prices are much better too plus if we moved near any of the Disney parks we could go there all the time! it's just a thought that might become something more or might not.. life is life that! but i wanted to put it out there into the world as its what we are thinking about right now. "

Riiiight.... so they could afford houses in both countries and travel up and down all the time? Sure. Do it. Can't wait for the US to make fun of you, too.

• Haha
  • Wow

DoseofReality

VIP Member
"Working with a partner is not an endorsement of their beliefs." - So in other words they just don't care whether they're shitty or not!

But purely from a marketing point of view why have they not done the research to see if they'll be a relevant to promote them now not 4 years ago!

• Bad press
  • Losing subscribers
  • Low views
  • Average viewing age of 12, people without a disposable income to be able to afford the product.
  • Already rearranged the trip because Disney dropped them for a racist tweet.
  • Not being gifted anything from Disney for this trip because they won't touch them and know they're bad for their brand.
Look at the amount of engagement the announcement had on Twitter...

Screenshot_20200213-173135_Twitter.jpg

1 measley like!

They're having to delete negative comments on insta about the family's behaviour at home and at the villa.

As well as field negative DM's etc.

Most comments on YouTube and Insta are along the lines of "I could never afford that." Or "they're so rich."

Video evidence of them endangering the children and trashing appliances whilst marketing their brand.

Not fully complying with advertising standards and risk having the "content" taken down.

Yeah great fooking choice!

Just like Anal and Jon boi all they see is dollar/ pound signs when they look at those 4 children and the way they're made to perform and work. Without having to worry about the legalities and safe guarding procedures enforced if they used child actors instead. And without having to pay said children for their work into their own accounts not their parents.

• Angry
  • Wow