Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
To be fair, it does look like he's a divorced dad who has the kids on weekends so he's filming all these cool videos with them as an activity to bond... Little do those TikTok viewers know that these kids have been drilled and exploited all their lives......

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Any nanny they've had, and even Erika, have been able to handle all the kids when Anna couldn't, and Jonathan wouldn't for longer than it takes to get some vlog footage. It's shocking that a relative stranger can manage their kids when the actual parents can't or refuse to.

• Heart

Lime_Lemonade

Anna, we know you read here. No one called you fat or obese, we are just saying dress your size. You ain't a 10. And that's okay.

• Heart

Jassieau

Her latest posts triggers me and I’ve never had an eating disorder. She is ducking insane. It’s absolutely nuts how twisted her mind is. Who called her disgusting? When was she fat shamed? All their comments are praise and drivel. Is she talking about this forum? People only say her shorts are too tight and she is actually getting a lot of sympathy.

Anna the most disgusting thing about you and I never would use that word for another woman, but your earned it, is you’re personality.
You’re lying and twisting things just to get more sympathy and head pats. So you are clearly not over your ED and you’re a narcissistic extroverted twat who cannot go a day without validation.
How about you get off your phone. And away from the mirror and look after your baby who is clearly suffering and spend a actual
Quality time with your kids. You should google quality time. Pointing the phone at them while you eat with the nanny, is not it.

I wish we could block her from this forum the. She would have to face reality. Instead of building one in her head.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Poor Andrea 😞 he just looks so lost , he is not gormless just confused he has been thrust into a very busy bustling place after spending so much of his time in a playroom he looks overwhelmed to me , I don’t like his parents at all but he didn’t choose them he Is at a disadvantage already his mummy didn’t know how fast to get him off the breast and mostly ignores him Jonathan can’t see past Lessi as she is now the money maker Emilia has always been favoured for her sweet nature but is now becoming an attention seeker and if they are not careful she will become a brat Eduardo has been mostly ignored too ! these are bairns not actors they are being exploited by their parents if someone was calling my bairns I would be desperately hurt but then I wouldn’t put my bairns in the public eye knowing that they will be at best scrutinised and criticised, or far worse used by sexual deviants , a parents roll in life is to love, care and protect these idiots are failing to do any of this they are so self absorbed shame on them

• Sad
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Someone on the other board made a very valid point. They pointed out that all these years of motherhood Anna has been confident enough with her body to pose for bikini pictures and lounge around the pool in a bikini but not confident enough to get in the water and play with her kids. The sad truth is she's never had any intrest in getting in and playing with her kids. It had absolutely nothing do to with the fact she didn't want to get in a swim suit. She doesn't play with her kids on dry land like others said so her bullshit post is agin more bullshit she saying just to seem relatable.

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Wow poor Eddie's skin really does look gray. Can't say I've ever seen a kid look so sickly and gray. That's very alarming actually. Wonder if it could be a vitamin deficiency? By Anna's own words buttered noodles are the kids favorite meal. In my experience kids who's favorite meal is plain buttered noodles aren't kids who like alot of different foods especially healthy fruits and vegetables.

Last edited:
  • Sad
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SAFE?
1582765914295.png

I'm so sick of seeing Anna walking so far ahead of all her kids, basically just ignoring them. Her and Jonathan are constantly ridiculously far in front of the nanny and ALL FOUR KIDS! I get they took the nanny to help and so they could go on rides with the older ones but they're taking the piss. She's always pushing the buggy, she's always, always with Andrea and we have to assume Eduardo because we never fucking see the poor wee lad. She's always got all four kids when they're walking around. Other families manage with four, or more kids and don't make a bloody fuss, Anna and Jonathan are just fucking lazy. Jonathan clearly favouring Alessia and Emilia, but mostly Alessia while pushing poor Eduardo out is horrible. We've barely seen Eduardo on this trip. And why the hell did they have a buggy on an escalator? Thats so dangerous! When Anna was saying about Emilia not liking the dinosaur ride she really sounded like she didn't give a shit didn't she? I mean the look on her face said it too, she really looked like she didn't give a flying fuck. Her daughter is scared after a ride and you're just talking to the camera with a face and a voice that says you don't care, you only care that you liked it!

Also the way Jonathan goes on, trying to hype things up, like that rollercoaster they went on in Monday's vlog then started pretending to scream terrifying poor Alessia with his stupid behaviour, really pisses me off. He acts like a five year old. He hypes things up, trying to make them sound scarier or better than they are all the time, often to scare the kids, and really annoys me. He just goes on and on, he never shuts up! He loves the sound of his own voice too much and I wish he would just shut the fuck up. Also I remember in a vlog recently, Daughter Does My Spray Tan (of course it's happened in tons of over vlogs too but this one was recent so I really remember it clearly!), Anna is talking, trying to tell the viewers about something and he keeps interrupting her. It was so rude and irritating. I hate Anna but I kind of felt bad for her then. She can't even tell her story to the viewers without him interrupting to talk more bullshit. Also when he says oh my goodness. That really drives me nuts and I don't know why. Anna does it too and when she does it, it sounds so fake, that's what annoys me about it when she does it. Him I'm not sure?

On another not the views on the disney vlogs are slowly dropping. Its been up for almost 8hrs and its on about 47k views. the last 3 I think haven't yet reached 200k...
Lost kids at mall: 184k
disney day 3: 183k
first time on rollercoaster: 142k
hot air balloon ride: 47k
So this cheers me up a bit. I think people are getting bored of the disney vlogs. Seems like they go on forever.... Yawn...

Sorry Rant Over!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
First did anyone else notice poor Eddie wearing those terrible no support no soul shoes today? That poor kid had to walk all over Disney's hot pavement in beach shoes! His poor little feet must have been killing him by the end of the day. Notice everyone else in sneakers. Alessia probably rode in the stoller most of the time so her shoes don't matter as much. I feel bad for that poor kid.

Screenshot_20200213-173358_Instagram.jpg

Second what in the bloody hell is she wearing on her face!!???? Are those her sunglasses or did she get them off her granny? I don't know what's worse those ugly way too big sunnies or her shorts!!

Ok...ok....It's DEFINITELY the shorts!!! 🤣 how many days in a row is that pig going to wear those nasty croch eaters anyway? I hope she's washed the sweaty stench out of them by now. Anna you nasty!

20200213_173742.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I can't remember the vlog, or the incident that caused this to follow - maybe someone could help me? But several years ago I remember a clip of Anna vlogging herself (smirk on and everything) going into Jonathan saying "I'm sorry" and Jonathan replies "Sometimes the things you say really hurt Anna"
Anna is just a bitch who was promised fame by her now husband. She doesn't care for him at all, her old Snapchat pranks were awful (broken glass at the bottom of the stairs as one example so Jono would step in it) and she found it hilarious when he did! Her sense of humour is bullying, she can say she has dark humour but no Anna, you're just a bitch

• Wow

underthesun

The fat shaming posts that come out when they are on vacation, could that be to deflect the attention from what a crap mother she is? The children cared for by others, Anna doesn't even sit by them usually, lack of sunscreen/sunglasses/hats and resulting sunburns, unwiped snotty noses, eating candy off the hotel carpets, letting the baby eat popcorn with only a couple of teeth (choking hazard), etc. It's rarely more apparent just how much she sucks as a mother than during vacation. Maybe it's her way of bringing the sympathy and attention back to her? I do think being around so many other, prettier, thinner more beautiful women triggers, it, too, which is going to happen on vacation also. She's rarely around others and can pretend she's whatever magical slim body/looks version of herself she wants when hiding in her house and can manipulate photos.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Another cast member for the ride tried to measure Alessia but Jonathan said "oh she's already been measured downstairs" I doubt that happened either.

The teacup ride they went on for Alessia was completely spoilt for her by her mother and the roller coaster was spoilt for her by her Dad who wanted to satisfy his own "vision" and money making plan. As well as being spoilt for Eduardo who got to witness his parents pick sides, not choose him, put his safety at risk. That cast member had to step in to pretty much no you idiots he can't go on the ride on his own, it's not safe because she could see what was going on. The sheep calling her rude and horrible for upsetting Emilia are so blinded. How could they not see what they did to Eduardo in that moment.

Sadly, I think Eduardo has had many instances of being pushed out, not chosen by his parents these past 2 weeks. There was another ride where Jon boi was just going to go on with Alessia and got told to take another child so they didn't take up 3 cars.

They really should have stopped having kids after Pancoga Emilia. Or stuck to non at all. But it always in Jonno's plan.

Reactions: 25

WBlue

As a former swimming instruction when I was a student etc I’m horrified the way they encourage Andrea to face plant into the pool. Yes the nanny is there but encouraging this means he is more likely to do it when nobody is about. The first thing we taught kids was how to safely get in and out of the water from a really young age. Then we added in jumping etc but very much under supervision and the kids knew you don’t just throw yourself in. Rant over 😡😡

DoseofReality

VIP Member
If Jonathan got a problem with E2 in a dress then maybe there should have not done it from the start. But Hello Jonathan he just role-playing he just dresses up in a dress. Maybe if you don't like it get some boy dress-up clothes and tell him to wear them. Stop bullying your son. He going to get it for the rest of his life. He already had problems at school let alone you bullying the crap out of him for being sensitive and all. But weren't you that boy Jonathan. Maybe take a step back and think what your son is going through. And get them to a doctor the children especially Eduardo look ill.
How often do we see Jonathan himself dress up in girls fancy dress? Hypocrite.

Sacconejoly #17 the walls are grey, they kids are grey and their content has had its day.

• Heart

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Can't wait for Jono's rundown on how to take 4 kids to Disney, with a nanny who does everything. This should be good.

How do they even take themselves seriously, how can you sit there and honestly think that anyone wants to hear about how difficult it was to manage kids when half the time, you and your wife were off walking on your own while the poor nanny pushed a stroller and held on to 2 other children?

Do either of them have any self awareness?
How to take 4 kids to Disney? Just bring the nanny.

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 92302
Jonathan is such an airhead
What is staggering is the comments saying it’s nothing for other people to be concerned about.

So, are they also saying if they saw somebody abusing a child, or a child in a safeguarding risk situation, it wouldn’t be their business to raise the alert. Because it’s the same thing, it’s all about the safety and welfare of children. If they share their life online, it absolutely is everyone’s business.

• Heart
  • Wow
Anna wondering why her baby doesn't want anything to do with her?? Well maybe it's because YOU don't want anything to do with him you dumb twat!!! Again the nanny is taking care of him when she's perfectly capable. She's just a lazy bitch who doesn't want to be bothered with that pesky baby stage. He probably thinks the nanny is his mother and she's the weird lady he sees a few times a day walking past with her face in her phone.

View attachment 86913

How any of their minions can look at a shot like this which is totally their norm and think these 2 assholes are great parents is amazing!! It's pretty disgusting Jonathan would gladly walk ahead while the nanny struggles to push a double stroller all over the park while keeping an eye on the older 2. She's a nanny not a slave!! They should've never had kids at all. I hope she quits as soon as they get home.

View attachment 86919

That shot of the nanny pushing the double buggy and minding the other two was a disgrace. Yer man going on about his 20k steps, the nanny must be doing 80-100k steps so. I bet she being treated like an absolute slave. Her flights were probably in lieu of pay or some shit.

And why does Irish Jonathon talk with both an American accent and a distinct slur? He sounds sozzled from 1st thing.

• Wow

Charm

Chatty Member
The thought of walking around Southern Florida all day in those shorts makes me physically cringe. The fabric is struggling to contain her thighs! It had to have been riding up with every step she took... all. day. long. Can you imagine having to pull your shorts out of your crotch in front of all those families. There's no way she wasn't adjusting them. And, please know that I'm not making fun of her weight, those shorts are just shocking. Thankfully she put the kids in comfortable clothes.

• Sick

Fizmozoo

There's actually a name for Anal's posts:
Sadfishing!
Screenshot_20200215_140406.jpg

Screenshot_20200215_140442.jpg

It is so, so sad to see those photos of her holding the children's wrists instead of their hands. 😭
One of the most precious things to do as a parent is to hold your child's hand and guide them safely in life. Imagine those children when they're older and they realise their Mother NEVER held their hand but held their wrist like she was only controlling them, not loving them. 💔💔

• Sad
  • Wow