SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty but does his newish intro song to the vlogs bother anyone else? Like wtf do the lyrics have to do with a family vlog? He's famous for using songs in his vlogs that do not pertain to what's going on but it's the damn intro. I rmbr when he was desperately trying to copy Stef Michalak and was using all kinds of dumb songs throughout the vlogs. That's about when I stopped watching them.
It bothers me a bit. It's about a breakup I think? "I tell my heart I'm just trying to teach you, I tell my mind I'm not trying to get back with you. COOOOOL." Wtf does that have to do with a family??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It bothers me a bit. It's about a breakup I think? "I tell my heart I'm just trying to teach you, I tell my mind I'm not trying to get back with you. COOOOOL." Wtf does that have to do with a family??
I thought that-basically I just think the adults want to twist melons and they sure know how to do it, throwing curve balls..honestly if you never watched you tube would you know this family?I would not -its a joke they are vile -the kids are growing up spoilt its not going to be long before the whole charade falls...

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to all the families he helped at Christmas? Did he admit that he made it all up yet?

Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to all the families he helped at Christmas? Did he admit that he made it all up yet?
him help...her help do something charitable.. they have boxes and boxes of clothing going mouldy in the garden shed they have so much given the kids think its Christmas every day -why not take some of your make up Anna and give it to the local hospital im sure the nurses would love the make up seeing as all you do is bung it in a box on the stairs- they are con merchants -they dupe their minions to buy merchandise not even a thank you for buying calendars or pjs cos they cant cos like the kids they take take take...my dear readers our Jon boi wud skin a turd...he dont help

Reactions: 16
Hope Jonathan enjoyed his date night with librarian lady. Her choice in outfits is mind numbing.
Jonnie insta stories today - that bottom tooth is getting worse plus his side top ones are heading the same way. How does Anna let him anywhere near her. It's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just like Anal's new clothing line, lasted five minutes for a quick buck but because they didn't get the results they wanted it's all forgotten about. The minions haven't the capacity to question their motives. They only know how to praise prats.

Reactions: 18
Those kids must be so constipated with no veggies at all. Why was Anna incapable of putting cheese on premade pizza bases today? Maybe it's too close to dinner time for her to make dinner without freaking out
Also OMG Jonathan you're so hilarious that pizza is so funny
Screenshot_20200229_034612.jpg

Reactions: 5
Honestly I have never seen those poor children eat something actually nutritious like a few leaves of salad, fruits or even a warm homemade soup. Come on, a soup is super easy to make, weather it’s a bone broth soup, vegetable or a tomato one.
Only crap like those weetabix for breakfast, what is that, just a crap full of sugar...pizza, tortillas, cakes...empty calories.
At least they can afford healthy and balanced lifestyle, I guess I will never understand 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This really is delusion to a dangerous level.

Looking forward (not really) to finding how they blag getting Alessia into the boutique. Think it might make me feel a bit queasy his delight at the girls getting made over though.

Those kids must be so constipated with no veggies at all. Why was Anna incapable of putting cheese on premade pizza bases today? Maybe it's too close to dinner time for her to make dinner without freaking out
Also OMG Jonathan you're so hilarious that pizza is so funny
View attachment 89405
I hope that tray is cold 😳

Reactions: 4
So new video on J Instagram n maybe tiktok
I ended up counting how many seconds each E was on for. What a surprise fave No1 child gets 12 seconds
Whilst least fave child is 7 seconds.
If there don't want Eduardo I be happy to adopt him.

Screenshot_20200229_051944_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Andrea met Radikahs daughter, and Jonathan immediately shipped them and will probably forever title videos with the two of them as "baby boyfriend and girlfriend". But Eduardo wanted to have a look at them and as you can see Jono pushed him away
Screenshot_20200229_052042_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Also this is Andrea later in the vlog eating what must've been the biggest cupcake for an 18mo old. Pictures don't capture it well but he just kind of looks like he's about to be sick throughout this entire clip. He eats it exceptionally slowly, and sometimes barely taking a bite, just moving it to and from his face, and I swear as I was watching it I was certain he was going to chuck all over the camera. 30s later he's passed out, probably from a sugar coma because of all the sugar he's eaten that day. He didn't eat much of it in the end because he fell asleep, but Anna and Jonathan found it so funny. Kid is probably dying from lack of nutrition
Screenshot_20200229_052054_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the video is Disney Princess Make over why not Disney Prince and Princess make over. Eduardo had a make over also.
But the wee lad was so happy to see Flinn and Eric.
Later on J asked him to leave the cupboard as Andre was calling out for him n Eduardo just wanted to stay in his den. Aw should of just left him he was happy. Andre shares a room with Eduardo at home whats wrong with Eduardo just been in a cupboard den.
Aw Alessia what a cutie.
Emilia at table had a sour puss face on.
Also why wouldn't Eduardo get out 1st then Emilia cause it would of looked like Emilia climbed over him or slide pass.
I guess favourite as to go 1st. Cause she was born 1st.

View attachment 89433
Andrea met Radikahs daughter, and Jonathan immediately shipped them and will probably forever title videos with the two of them as "baby boyfriend and girlfriend". But Eduardo wanted to have a look at them and as you can see Jono pushed him away
View attachment 89435
Also this is Andrea later in the vlog eating what must've been the biggest cupcake for an 18mo old. Pictures don't capture it well but he just kind of looks like he's about to be sick throughout this entire clip. He eats it exceptionally slowly, and sometimes barely taking a bite, just moving it to and from his face, and I swear as I was watching it I was certain he was going to chuck all over the camera. 30s later he's passed out, probably from a sugar coma because of all the sugar he's eaten that day. He didn't eat much of it in the end because he fell asleep, but Anna and Jonathan found it so funny. Kid is probably dying from lack of nutrition
View attachment 89434
Why is that manky finger rammed in his face?

We used to see the kids eat cherry tomatoes and grapes, not cut of course because who cares about choking. But that's been a while. The most vegetable the kids eat is sweetcorn and tomato sauce.

I don't understand why Anna does not put veggies on the pizzas she makes herself, or 'hide' veggies in her many, many pasta dishes. I think it's beyond sad that the kids were having plain pasta with some butter when out at Disney. She is creating food issues for them by not getting them used to proper meals.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
“We won’t get the deposit back” personal favourite.
I’ve never been more heartbroken watching videos than watching these children.

Reactions: 9
We used to see the kids eat cherry tomatoes and grapes, not cut of course because who cares about choking. But that's been a while. The most vegetable the kids eat is sweetcorn and tomato sauce.

I don't understand why Anna does not put veggies on the pizzas she makes herself, or 'hide' veggies in her many, many pasta dishes. I think it's beyond sad that the kids were having plain pasta with some butter when out at Disney. She is creating food issues for them by not getting them used to proper meals.
Absolutely disgusting! bleeping buttered pasta??!! They're worse than that Honey booboo's family!!😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting! bleeping buttered pasta??!! They're worse than that Honey booboo's family!!😡😡😡
Funny enough that's what I told my husband. At least Honey BooBoo got ketchup with hers.

"the video you have all been waiting for and what we were so excited to do! this isn't a cheap activity by any means but we just had to do it!! the kids loved every minute of the make over! and some people were asking when we put this on Instagram why Eduardo wasn't a princess? (Disney do allow this for boys) we did offer him a princess package but he said he wanted to be a prince!

Ever since Andrea came into the mix Eduardo has been influenced and started to show more interest in more "boyish" things! he still loves a good barbie and being his fabulous self but he is changing slightly, growing up, evolving and in our family all the kids are free to be whoever they want and at any point can change their minds too, i believe identity is fluid and love is love"

Riiiiight, so that's why you ALWAYS make fun of Eduardo, especially when he was dressing up in a princess dress or playing with Barbies? Or being 'sensitive'? OK then...

And him being 'influenced' by Andrea just shows you that this whole 'Eduardo likes girlish things' was pushed on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.