SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand how a 5 year old boy can be influenced by an 18th mnth old toddler who does nothing, so yes, girlish stereotype was forced on him

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“We won’t get the deposit back” personal favourite.
I’ve never been more heartbroken watching videos than watching these children.
Mine too! They absolutely should have been made to pay a deposit even on a #gifted Veela but doubt they actually did. And if they did and they lost it it would be from Jon boi's treatment of the coffee machine and making the kids jump on the worktops and glass tables.

Ugh he gives me the creeps so much the new vlog. With Rahdika's baby, "baby" Jonathan (yes baby Jonathan, his name sake made it to the vlog) and the "ram it in, ram it in, put it in" with the cake a bit like the old yoghurt video.

They tried so hard to look like good parents in this vlog. Filming while the nanny was not at the table even though see her later and the checking Andrea when he's meant to be napping. Did anyone see how Jonno almost slammed Andrea onto his front? I thought he was going to hit his head. And saying "Rahdika couldn't manage a child on her own so she bought an expert." 🙄

And the "who's been the best behaved? We've got a surprise for you" announcement for the boutique. Totally a treat and not for content at all.... 🙄

Can’t understand how a 5 year old boy can be influenced by an 18th mnth old toddler who does nothing, so yes, girlish stereotype was forced on him
Absolutely! Influenced by ££££ and engagement figures. Now Eduardo's getting more of a voice and opinion and is being portrayed as naughty.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They tried very hard to make Edwardo into a "fabulous" and gender confused little boy because it's so like so totally very kewl these days.
Can you just imagine the publicity Jonny & Anal would have received to be the first British Utoobers with a trans 5 year old? They may even have gotten a reality show out of it. Imagine the money..imagine the fame..imagine meeting Jeremy Kyle..but most importantly imagine the MONEY MONEY MONEY!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I am shook the heavy amount of processed foods their children ingest. Especially Andrea as an 18 month baby, the food that Anna gives him is unbelievable more junk food than good natural whole foods. Then she just puts food not even cut up properly for him to grab a hold of and just plops it in front of him like he is the age of E&E and fend for yourself.🙁 she would have to be the most laziest and self serving mother I have seen on YouTube. He needs a different variety of fruits not just banana and veggies not just sweetcorn. Truly disappointing. Maybe the nanny can intervene and teach Anna pizza is not a food group. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Funny enough that's what I told my husband. At least Honey BooBoo got ketchup with hers.

"the video you have all been waiting for and what we were so excited to do! this isn't a cheap activity by any means but we just had to do it!! the kids loved every minute of the make over! and some people were asking when we put this on Instagram why Eduardo wasn't a princess? (Disney do allow this for boys) we did offer him a princess package but he said he wanted to be a prince!

Ever since Andrea came into the mix Eduardo has been influenced and started to show more interest in more "boyish" things! he still loves a good barbie and being his fabulous self but he is changing slightly, growing up, evolving and in our family all the kids are free to be whoever they want and at any point can change their minds too, i believe identity is fluid and love is love"

Riiiiight, so that's why you ALWAYS make fun of Eduardo, especially when he was dressing up in a princess dress or playing with Barbies? Or being 'sensitive'? OK then...

And him being 'influenced' by Andrea just shows you that this whole 'Eduardo likes girlish things' was pushed on him.
Are they saying their child is gay and or gender fluid? What the duck wrong with them, let him be a bleeping child!

(Not a comment on gay/gf youth only on their parents so desperate for attention they impose that identity on a child who has no autonomy and seems like is being forced to wear dresses for his weirdo dads tik toks)

• Sad
I had to stop watching between Jono shrieking “oh my goodness” every two seconds, Emilia pouting when she wasn’t centre of attention and all that nonsense about Eduardo 😒 they are just beyond

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Funny enough that's what I told my husband. At least Honey BooBoo got ketchup with hers.

"the video you have all been waiting for and what we were so excited to do! this isn't a cheap activity by any means but we just had to do it!! the kids loved every minute of the make over! and some people were asking when we put this on Instagram why Eduardo wasn't a princess? (Disney do allow this for boys) we did offer him a princess package but he said he wanted to be a prince!

Ever since Andrea came into the mix Eduardo has been influenced and started to show more interest in more "boyish" things! he still loves a good barbie and being his fabulous self but he is changing slightly, growing up, evolving and in our family all the kids are free to be whoever they want and at any point can change their minds too, i believe identity is fluid and love is love"

Riiiiight, so that's why you ALWAYS make fun of Eduardo, especially when he was dressing up in a princess dress or playing with Barbies? Or being 'sensitive'? OK then...

And him being 'influenced' by Andrea just shows you that this whole 'Eduardo likes girlish things' was pushed on him.
Absolutely shocked Jonathan would make these comments about his 5 year son. As a toddler he'd wear dresses and play with barbie dolls because those were the toys you gave him, and things like toys and clothes don't belong to genders. I'm LGBTQ+ myself so I know that gender identity and sexuality have nothing to with these types of things and Eduardo is just a child playing with toys.

The "love is love" comment Jonathan, really? About a 5 year old? As if a child that young can understand romantic or sexual love. He's 5 years old for goodness sake.

And was he seriously trying to make it seem asthough Eduardo was struggling with gender identity? "Identity is fluid" is Jonathan saying that gender identites are phases. Its very rare that a child so young has a gender transition and this only happens in the cases where children are severely distressed and upset by being referred to as a girl/boy, and certainly never because a toddler likes to play with his big sister.

The only reason he has been "influenced" by an infant is because you're now buying/allowing him to play with "boys toys" and not just "girls toys" like you used to. When Emilia plays with "boys toys" you'd never make comments saying she's experimenting with her gender identity, so why are you doing the same to Eduardo?

Really wasn't expecting a dig like this at the LGBTQ+ community from Jonathan. That man needs to be educated.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I truly think it’s a way to “market” Eduardo to the fans..... it actually sickens me

• Sad
I truly think it’s a way to “market” Eduardo to the fans..... it actually sickens me
Eduardo doesn't have many fans everyone more more the other 3 kids.
I adore Eduardo I hope he is okay i am very worried about him. Their should of had boys toys out when he was younger so he knew about them.
Are the jolys trying to be the first youtube family to have a gay child or a confused Gender child?
Cause if there aiming that way its sickening and the kids should be took off them

Reactions: 10
Eduardo doesn't have many fans everyone more more the other 3 kids.
I adore Eduardo I hope he is okay i am very worried about him. Their should of had boys toys out when he was younger so he knew about them.
Are the jolys trying to be the first youtube family to have a gay child or a confused Gender child?
Cause if there aiming that way its sickening and the kids should be took off them
I’ve always adored Eduardo, he’s one of the main reasons I used to watch the vlog, he’s such a sweetheart. I think his parents will do anything to stay “relevant”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they saying their child is gay and or gender fluid? What the duck wrong with them, let him be a bleeping child!

(Not a comment on gay/gf youth only on their parents so desperate for attention they impose that identity on a child who has no autonomy and seems like is being forced to wear dresses for his weirdo dads tik toks)
NO, they WANT him to be gay or gender fluid so they can look the cool accepting parents with 'the first gender fluid 5 year old on Youtube'. Unfortunately, they forget that there's audio to their vlogs and we can hear them constantly mocking Eduardo when he does pick a more girly toy or clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
NO, they WANT him to be gay or gender fluid so they can look the cool accepting parents with 'the first gender fluid 5 year old on Youtube'. Unfortunately, they forget that there's audio to their vlogs and we can hear them constantly mocking Eduardo when he does pick a more girly toy or clothes.
They are gonna end up with four really messed up kids, mostly from having the camera shoved in their face endlessly. But Eduardo is going to be the most messed up one I think. He is ignored a lot, if he isn’t ignored he is mocked, he isn’t shown the love the kid deserves. And the whole lack of his own toys and his own ability to find what he likes, he likes “girls” toys and dresses because he hasn't been given the opportunity to like Action Man or whatever, he will be so confused by the rest of the world because his parents haven’t exposed him to it. It’s gonna be a tough life for him as he grows up and school kids can see him dressing up playing with dolls and being bullied by his own parents. I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 23
They are gonna end up with four really messed up kids, mostly from having the camera shoved in their face endlessly. But Eduardo is going to be the most messed up one I think. He is ignored a lot, if he isn’t ignored he is mocked, he isn’t shown the love the kid deserves. And the whole lack of his own toys and his own ability to find what he likes, he likes “girls” toys and dresses because he hasn't been given the opportunity to like Action Man or whatever, he will be so confused by the rest of the world because his parents haven’t exposed him to it. It’s gonna be a tough life for him as he grows up and school kids can see him dressing up playing with dolls and being bullied by his own parents. I feel so sorry for him.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 7
Jonathan should know better. As a "sensitive" child (I'd say former child, but he still is a child) and his own dabbling with his sexuality and clearly loves dressing up himself.

Their "cabin" of p.o box stuff must have so much boys stuff in it that he's never even seen.

I'm sure Jonathan has said in the past though that videos with Eduardo in the thumbnail got less views now he hardly gets that chance. It's very messed up. I hope he did actually have a good holiday.

Reactions: 12
I think Eduardo was the cutest of all the babies , his bad behaviour is just normal for a child brought up in such a toxic environment, their lives are not normal I would be more surprised if these bairns didn’t act up , he is not a performing monkey he won’t act on cue so he is the least favoured , Alessia is being used to the maximum now but not so long ago they both treated her like the problem child constantly alluding to how naughty she was then because if the cold water incident they started making a big fuss of her and lo and behold she is their little darling now , she has realised because she is very bright how to keep her parents happy especially daddy just perform well on camera , for this reason Eduardo I predict will get worse he can’t fail to feel left out they are shameless , I feel so sorry for Andrea I think he is being ignored completely he doesn’t know where he fits in breaks my heart to see him looking so lost I detest these people I can’t bring myself to watch them at all I feel dirty after watching them they are such fakes and users , exploiting their own bairns 😡

Reactions: 19
I've said this before, if I could only recue one SJ kid it would be Eduardo.
I think we’ll have enough volunteers on tattle to take all four (and any future kids they have) and give them a loving upbringing 😂 They’re all good kids by nature when being looked after properly, you can see that from their behaviour with the nanny. Got to hand it to A&J though - if there’s one thing they’ve done well, at least they seem to have chosen a good nanny.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.