SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can their not see theses shoes are breaking apart. These look like the ones he has now. Eduardo needs trainers. I bet his feet are so sore. Also if i was their nanny i be going out my way buying them shoes hats and sunglasses. Theses poor kids. Their parents really don't care.
On a side note loved Alessia singing.
Andrea is so brave what he did in the pool i jumped out my chair panicking. My mum eas like who give you a shock showed her she was shocked.
As Andrea secretly been learning to swim.
that jumping in the jacuzzi I jumped too...the parents really dont have a clue I predict a accident with that big truck they have in their garden over the summer-the way he races up that hill on the blind camber god knows who could be there at the top...I dont feel sorry for them as a couple are so acid like, its the children...poor Edwardo looks exhausted

It’s hilarious how she constantly hashtags mamaof4 when she is no more a mama of 4 than my pet gerbil is. She happily sits back and lets anyone care for those kids. I read recently that Vanessa Bryant with all her money didn’t have a nanny.
she thinks shes the only woman to have had a pregnancy or bring up children...I've had 8 kids and even at home shes got it easy-holidays are hard for Anna as she has to blend and mix with the other mums who she obviously think are gross..even when Anna larks around you know it is totally totally false and done for the camera....its ever so sad -John is just like the very worse big kid...I dont know who's worse

Of course she gave that particular princess a compliment while all the others were merely named. She had to make sure Disney doesn't think she's the ray-cist that everyone says she is. Her motives are always so bloody transparent 🙄
what did she say that was racist...I cant seem to find it anywhere?x

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And if you look closely the sole of his shoe looks like it's coming off! Poor kid!
Anna looks more disgusting than Jof!!😮
Ugly family!
They've always put their kids in terrible shoes - when eduardo started to walk they had him in flip flops because anna thought they looked 'cute' - I work with feet for my job ( I know haha) bad footwear causes SO many problems in later life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I like the kids got to dress up as a prince amd princess but why do the hair like that especially with Alessia. As Emilia has had it like that for one of her dance shows.

This pissed me off. Mum amd dad (its always funny when you see the mum amd dads like this amd then the kids doing this action all the that it shows how dump foul the parents really are)
Welcome to blindness and burning your head kids.🤬😡
The children all have fair skin. But Andrea is the most likely to have the fairest due to his red hair.
Someone send them sunglasses and hats for when their get home so there can use them when its sunny in the UK

Screenshot_20200220-092019_Instagram.jpg

They've always put their kids in terrible shoes - when eduardo started to walk they had him in flip flops because anna thought they looked 'cute' - I work with feet for my job ( I know haha) bad footwear causes SO many problems in later life.
I remember that my mum was shouting he just leart to walk and he in them he has been struggling to walk. Their one video in the park ghat Eduardo was really struggling and leaned on a post amd their laughed and said he and old man. My mum was like because something wrong with his legs and feet he tired (she picked this up cause i had it when i learnt to walk so she spots things fast) n its true Eduardo and a small limp in his walk cause theses parents want their children to walk EVERYWHERE their dont care about getting a pram out and pushing it cause their to lazy. Then their moan that this kids are slow.walkers when out and about. Hmm yeah cause young children aren't suppose to be walking that further kids can't handle it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This holiday has just further proven how shite they are as parents. Please add to the list as I’m sure I’ve missed things;

. No sunglasses or sun hats for the children. They are squinting in every photo while J & A are nice and comfortable with their sunnies on!

. BROKEN shoes. Anna or Jono wouldn’t be caught dead in shoes with the sole coming off! (which confuses me, since becoming a mum I put my child before me! If he looks good and is comfortable then that’s all that matters. I just wear a mum bun every day and wear comfy clothing. I don’t remember the last time I spent money on myself (which I seriously should but honestly I’d rather spend what I have on my son, and they’re rich so what’s their excuse!?)

. The nanny doing EVERYTHING. ANNA, HOLD YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR BABY! I cannot believe it, it actually disgusts me. The kids walking far behind them and did they care? No, the safety of the kids is the nanny’s job apparently

. Showergate jokes - nice one guys, too funny!

. Anna on her phone constantly, spend time with your children! I don’t understand it at all!! I’m sure the only time she spends with them is when she’s trying to take the perfect photo for the gram and I hate to think how long it takes to get the right one.

. And let’s talk about her post about having the confidence to get into the pool with the children with a picture of her standing out of the pool. Has she even been in it once? Doubt it. Would ruin her makeup and hair.

When I was brought up we didn’t have much money but I knew my parents loved me and my siblings unconditionally (We wernt used to bring in the money for them to spend on THEMSELVES and leave us with SHOES that were FALLING APART lol.
They actually spent time with us, we went to the park, to museums, to the sea side, we did arts and crafts, my dad made us all a patch in the garden to grow our own vegetables for fun. They invested so much of their time on us! They read us a story every night before bed and you can best believe they smothered us in suncream and made sure we wore sunhats when we were in sunny hot weather.

They are in denial if they think the kids will appreciate them when they’re older. They will grow up and realise what users they are and how Anna didn’t want a single thing to do with them. It’s awful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The constant making fun of Eduardo and allowing Emilia to do the same realllllyyyyy infuriates me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The constant making fun of Eduardo and allowing Emilia to do the same realllllyyyyy infuriates me.
I hate it when BULLYING Eduardo. Their need to treat him better. He just a young lad who wants love and attention. But doesn't get it so he has to act naughty to get the attention. Look what happened when he said I want to be a Vlogger. He got the attention and he was happy.

Reactions: 10
I'm behind on these threads and was just wondering why Anna has gotten so fat 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm behind on these threads and was just wondering why Anna has gotten so fat 🤔
She's not fat but she's gained quite a bit of weight in a relatively short period of time. She claims it's because she's no longer allowing herself any ED behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I hate it when BULLYING Eduardo. Their need to treat him better. He just a young lad who wants love and attention. But doesn't get it so he has to act naughty to get the attention. Look what happened when he said I want to be a Vlogger. He got the attention and he was happy.
I wonder if that's why hes the only one not getting new shoes for holidays.

Reactions: 8
Well, Emilia did say 'We don't really care about you'. So there's that...
Holy @#$$
I want to get Eduardo out of that family.
Thats so cruel of her. Even if she might not know what it means this is showing she knows something amd hears her parents talk down about him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You can bet that the cabin full of their p.o box stuff is full of #gifted hats, sunglasses and shoes that fit.

Edit: I love how the ads on Tattle are always in on the joke. Got an ad for discounted Raybans 😅

This holiday has just further proven how shite they are as parents. Please add to the list as I’m sure I’ve missed things;

. No sunglasses or sun hats for the children. They are squinting in every photo while J & A are nice and comfortable with their sunnies on!

. BROKEN shoes. Anna or Jono wouldn’t be caught dead in shoes with the sole coming off! (which confuses me, since becoming a mum I put my child before me! If he looks good and is comfortable then that’s all that matters. I just wear a mum bun every day and wear comfy clothing. I don’t remember the last time I spent money on myself (which I seriously should but honestly I’d rather spend what I have on my son, and they’re rich so what’s their excuse!?)

. The nanny doing EVERYTHING. ANNA, HOLD YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR BABY! I cannot believe it, it actually disgusts me. The kids walking far behind them and did they care? No, the safety of the kids is the nanny’s job apparently

. Showergate jokes - nice one guys, too funny!

. Anna on her phone constantly, spend time with your children! I don’t understand it at all!! I’m sure the only time she spends with them is when she’s trying to take the perfect photo for the gram and I hate to think how long it takes to get the right one.

. And let’s talk about her post about having the confidence to get into the pool with the children with a picture of her standing out of the pool. Has she even been in it once? Doubt it. Would ruin her makeup and hair.

When I was brought up we didn’t have much money but I knew my parents loved me and my siblings unconditionally (We wernt used to bring in the money for them to spend on THEMSELVES and leave us with SHOES that were FALLING APART lol.
They actually spent time with us, we went to the park, to museums, to the sea side, we did arts and crafts, my dad made us all a patch in the garden to grow our own vegetables for fun. They invested so much of their time on us! They read us a story every night before bed and you can best believe they smothered us in suncream and made sure we wore sunhats when we were in sunny hot weather.

They are in denial if they think the kids will appreciate them when they’re older. They will grow up and realise what users they are and how Anna didn’t want a single thing to do with them. It’s awful!
  • Getting the kids to pose on the steps of the pool for a photograph without any flotation aids and not being anywhere near close enough to help if they slipped or fell.
  • Standing Andrea on a glass coffee table.
  • Getting the kids to jump up and down on the kitchen counters whilst he videos from afar and couldn't get to 1 kid if they tripped/ fell nevermind if all 4 did.
  • Teaching them to be disrespectful in the first place by jumping all over the furniture/ counters. And Jonathan breaking the coffee machine.
  • Feeding the kids crisps for breakfast.
  • Videoing and sharing photographs of the kids in their swimwear. Girls in triangle bikinis.
  • Playing favourites. Picking who they want to "feature." Or want to sit next to on a ride.
I've probably missed loads too.

Reactions: 19
You can bet that the cabin full of their p.o box stuff is full of #gifted hats, sunglasses and shoes that fit.

Edit: I love how the ads on Tattle are always in on the joke. Got an ad for discounted Raybans 😅

• Getting the kids to pose on the steps of the pool for a photograph without any flotation aids and not being anywhere near close enough to help if they slipped or fell.
  • Standing Andrea on a glass coffee table.
  • Getting the kids to jump up and down on the kitchen counters whilst he videos from afar and couldn't get to 1 kid if they tripped/ fell nevermind if all 4 did.
  • Teaching them to be disrespectful in the first place by jumping all over the furniture/ counters. And Jonathan breaking the coffee machine.
  • Feeding the kids crisps for breakfast.
  • Videoing and sharing photographs of the kids in their swimwear. Girls in triangle bikinis.
  • Playing favourites. Picking who they want to "feature." Or want to sit next to on a ride.
I've probably missed loads too.
Oh just remembered Anna's insta post where you can tell Andrea is completely nude. Whilst showing off that he let her hold him. And when I say hold I of course mean grab him by the wrist, squeezing and pulling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Where did she say that..or which video? 😡😡😡
What a horrible thing to say from an 7 year old.
Let alone the parents.
She said it when Eduardo was getting his Valentines day card . "Mummy didn't get you anything and neither did I because we don't really care about you "

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Watching yesterday's vlog

They walk into the cheesecake factory- Anna states that there is 7 of them and wanting a table for six. So therefore they're either leaving the many outside or making her sit alone?! Wtf

• Wow
  • Angry
Watching yesterday's vlog

They walk into the cheesecake factory- Anna states that there is 7 of them and wanting a table for six. So therefore they're either leaving the many outside or making her sit alone?! Wtf
If the baby gets a highchair, it would be a table for 6, but 7 people, wouldn't it?

Reactions: 8
She said it when Eduardo was getting his Valentines day card . "Mummy didn't get you anything and neither did I because we don't really care about you "
Still thats so horrible of her. Most definitely Anna in her there. I found the clip i couldn't belive it. Even with the echo you can just make it out.
Poor Eduardo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.