SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a few minions in the comments who think its so great that there's still Disney content even though they're back home. Okay, I think it's pure laziness but you do you minions. J has already edited all these vlogs too while he was away, so just know he's not "working full time" now.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched but I'm sure thier are tea cups that don't spin. Why not wait or ask for ones of those 😣
They only spin gently, there’s a controller in the carriage to make it spin faster and Anna was making it go as fast as possible :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I suppose he had to say something about the nanny as you can hear her quite a bit in today's vlog.

Also, funny how when Emilia is 'recovering' from the ride and crying, she's not being filmed? If that had been Eduardo he'd been made fun of and filmed for sure.

And then the 'hot air balloon'.. You can hear Emilia saying 'but it's fake'. But of course he has to call the vlog 'hot air balloon' when it clearly is just a ride. Anything to get those views, right, Jonathan?
Yes 100% it would of been to spite him as he the "naughty one" and a small pic of him full on crying.
Eduardo was so sweet in the video he really cared for Alessia with the characters and waited to get a hug.
Their should never flim the kids crying what so ever. Its heart breaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
One thing that’s been on my mind while watching these vlogs, is what Louise said about how busy the parks are. On several occasions she spoke about how she took the kids out because they were overwhelmed.

I’m not giving Louise “mother of the year” award or anything, but I swear J & A haven’t even acknowledged this! There’s also a few moments where it clear something has happened (tears/ tantrums).

I don’t even like using the term “tantrum”, as it is a completely LEGITIMATE reaction for and small child in Disney, let alone one who has had so little exposure to the outside world. I feel so sorry for them, beyond the jet lag, the emotional exhaustion must be overwhelming.
Did you see Jon boi's tantrum at queuing for Frozen ride? Went on about it the whole vlog. Threatened to trip people up.

So they went to Animal Kingdom and just saw some fish in a small tank and animatronic animals? Right.

Funny how today there was a lot of focus on reading the rules of the ride 😂. I guess Anna put pay to pregnancy rumours going on the Dinosaur ride.

Why have they not seen any shows? Sound like a better option for little ones but not as easy for the parents to scare the kids I guess.

For god's sake Jon boi it's not a real hot air balloon.

Reactions: 14
They only spin gently, there’s a controller in the carriage to make it spin faster and Anna was making it go as fast as possible :rolleyes:
But the stafff on the tea cup can tell them to stop spinning it. It happened to a family in Tokyo their spinning it way to much n a call out or a member of staff went to them not sure which but it was said their were told off about it.

Reactions: 3
Don't know how the hell Anna is going to cope with being a speaker at that women in business event/ masterclass thing. I kinda want to see it though for the shitshow factor...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please nobody jump on me for bullying a child, as that’s something I would never ever do, (and Andrea is absolutely gorgeous) BUT, am I alone in thinking Andreas head is a very odd shape? Mainly the back of his head it’s very big at the back of his skull and wondered wether they had had it looked at already? Again, not being mean, genuinely concerned.

Reactions: 12
I commented on the new TikTok and the gnome responded to me!

The video was tit but obviously left out Edwardo. I commented this observation and got 142 likes! Then J boy had to try and make out it was a joke.

No making your son feel unloved and the least favourite from the other 4 isn’t a joke you utter twit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please nobody jump on me for bullying a child, as that’s something I would never ever do, (and Andrea is absolutely gorgeous) BUT, am I alone in thinking Andreas head is a very odd shape? Mainly the back of his head it’s very big at the back of his skull and wondered wether they had had it looked at already? Again, not being mean, genuinely concerned.
Alessia’s was the same.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Emilia looks bloody traumatised after that ride not just scared! I really don’t understand how she can be so upset she’s cowering on the floor and her parents aren’t comforting her? Maybe she’s not actually upset and it’s only for the camera?
Do you remember about where it was in the video?

Reactions: 1
HOW THE duck IS THIS SAFE?
1582765914295.png

I'm so sick of seeing Anna walking so far ahead of all her kids, basically just ignoring them. Her and Jonathan are constantly ridiculously far in front of the nanny and ALL FOUR KIDS! I get they took the nanny to help and so they could go on rides with the older ones but they're taking the piss. She's always pushing the buggy, she's always, always with Andrea and we have to assume Eduardo because we never bleeping see the poor wee lad. She's always got all four kids when they're walking around. Other families manage with four, or more kids and don't make a bloody fuss, Anna and Jonathan are just bleeping lazy. Jonathan clearly favouring Alessia and Emilia, but mostly Alessia while pushing poor Eduardo out is horrible. We've barely seen Eduardo on this trip. And why the hell did they have a buggy on an escalator? Thats so dangerous! When Anna was saying about Emilia not liking the dinosaur ride she really sounded like she didn't give a tit didn't she? I mean the look on her face said it too, she really looked like she didn't give a flying duck. Her daughter is scared after a ride and you're just talking to the camera with a face and a voice that says you don't care, you only care that you liked it!

Also the way Jonathan goes on, trying to hype things up, like that rollercoaster they went on in Monday's vlog then started pretending to scream terrifying poor Alessia with his stupid behaviour, really pisses me off. He acts like a five year old. He hypes things up, trying to make them sound scarier or better than they are all the time, often to scare the kids, and really annoys me. He just goes on and on, he never shuts up! He loves the sound of his own voice too much and I wish he would just shut the duck up. Also I remember in a vlog recently, Daughter Does My Spray Tan (of course it's happened in tons of over vlogs too but this one was recent so I really remember it clearly!), Anna is talking, trying to tell the viewers about something and he keeps interrupting her. It was so rude and irritating. I hate Anna but I kind of felt bad for her then. She can't even tell her story to the viewers without him interrupting to talk more bullshit. Also when he says oh my goodness. That really drives me nuts and I don't know why. Anna does it too and when she does it, it sounds so fake, that's what annoys me about it when she does it. Him I'm not sure?

On another not the views on the disney vlogs are slowly dropping. Its been up for almost 8hrs and its on about 47k views. the last 3 I think haven't yet reached 200k...
Lost kids at mall: 184k
disney day 3: 183k
first time on rollercoaster: 142k
hot air balloon ride: 47k
So this cheers me up a bit. I think people are getting bored of the disney vlogs. Seems like they go on forever.... Yawn...

Sorry Rant Over!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20200227_124825.jpg
Screenshot_20200227_124804.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you're an influencer, and your entire job is to post tweets and videos, and you can't tell then difference between "our" and "are", then you need to reevaluate your career. Honestly, he doesn't even try to make an effort into his spelling, and "I'm too old to change now", no you're not, using the correct word in a sentence when English is your first language is not hard.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 88836View attachment 88837
I'm sorry, but if you're an influencer, and your entire job is to post tweets and videos, and you can't tell then difference between "our" and "are", then you need to reevaluate your career. Honestly, he doesn't even try to make an effort into his spelling, and "I'm too old to change now", no you're not, using the correct word in a sentence when English is your first language is not hard.
Right! You're never too old for self-improvement!

Reactions: 9
On another not the views on the disney vlogs are slowly dropping. Its been up for almost 8hrs and its on about 47k views. the last 3 I think haven't yet reached 200k...
Lost kids at mall: 184k
disney day 3: 183k
first time on rollercoaster: 142k
hot air balloon ride: 47k
So this cheers me up a bit. I think people are getting bored of the disney vlogs. Seems like they go on forever.... Yawn...
So even with some more hate/ curious watches from here they're struggling for views on a holiday that they took purely for content and to rescue their viewing figures... 😜
View attachment 88836View attachment 88837
SACONEJOLY still makes me laugh more than it should. No excuse not to even get your name wrong. Anna get out the kitchen and do some proof reading.

Reactions: 11
Has Anna slimmed Andrea's face in this picture?? It looks slightly not quite like him... The thing that tipped me off was someone had commented he looked just like Alessia, but he doesn't really in the vlogs, they're very different. His face seems chubbier in the vlogs. It might just be he's not facing dead on to the camera, but I still think its been photoshopped one way or another.
Screenshot_20200227_151252_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
“Oh my goodness!”
“It’s SOOOOO cool lookin’”
😠😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
One of Jonathan’s most overused words is “cool” & “cool lookin” he acts so immature for a now forty year old he is trying to be something he is not. It just shows how limited his vocabulary is.😳 and I agree it’s very annoying!🙈

Does anyone notice how incredibly sad Eduardo looks in a lot of their videos he has sad eyes he always looks so pensive and troubled at times. I can’t help but think he wishes his parents would stop this farce he has unfortunately become apart of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't worry my mum has said it and she said thats not normal.

Only they could make Disney World look boring.
Stretching the same boring vlogs out over two/ three weeks so they can take a week off , and lady muck can go to bed for the week to recover from her non parenting holiday. 🙄
That Nanny deserves a medal and a pay rise after minding 2 adults and 4 kids for two weeks in the heat and madness of Disney.
If I was her, I'd take extended sick leave and never come back. Run girl! Run for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.