SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The poor As in this vid 😕

The red and black sandals were on Andrea the 1st park day and Alessia the 2nd park day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

The poor As in this vid 😕

The red and black sandals were on Andrea the 1st park day and Alessia the 2nd park day.
omg I am losing the will to live with this family...does he think they are all stage worthy and the next Jackson 4?I want to be sick the way the kids are used...I saw his bullying last night when she said about the hose....Johnathon if you are watching this would you say that kind of thing to a 6ft adult in the pool???well dont to defenceless kids you bleeping prick...your a bully-true colours do come through your kids are scared of you...e1 runs around like a nervous fowl,e2 obviously so pale and he knows Alessia well the spotlight seems to be on her this year and why???

Those shorts and that underwear, all that chafing and sweating in the heat it will be thrush city and red raw down there. Have to admire the lengths she goes to to keep Jon boi away.

I was going to say that she clearly Disneybounded as the castle 😅. Oh and Anna (Hi there) that's not a remark on your size, your size is fine, your size is normal, as much as you might hate being normal. For someone who bought out a book all about how to dress for your shape though you clearly forgot what you wrote. Or more to the point had no idea what you were actually talking about. But if they're the clothes you want to wear and are happy then fair play.
I want to say hi to her too-can you explain why johnathon threatened the kids yesterday with a hose?and can you also explain why you conned us thinking the trip was paid by you-i seriously was going to go to top villa to book a holiday for October....not now

Anna has always had an off sense of style. She's always missed the mark when dressing herself but she never looked terrible in everything she picked until recently. I don't think she's ever really understood her body type and what clothes flatter it. When she was rail skinny it was easier but now that she's a regular size she is having a really hard time seeing what does and doesn't work on her size. She's rich. Why doesn't she hire a real stylist to walk her through different outfits and explain why the shapes and sizes flatter her figure? tit copy bloggers outfits who are the same size and shape as her. That's what I do. 😆
Anyway it's clear she's having a really hard time seeing what she's walking around looking like. This screen shot of her latest Disney outfit is equally as bad as the first pair of shorts. How can she not see how sloppy and bad she looks in these shorts. Or does she really look in the mirror and like the outfits she's wearing? I suppose that could be the case.

View attachment 84424
lets be fair she looks like a normal mum...and whats wrong with that, shes well out of her comfort zone having to mix with the crowds it would not surprise me if she did not bother going out anymore -maybe shes emotionally eating now-thats the very worse kind of eater as its akin to grazing and constant...and shes definitely not picking healthy eating choices with burgers..so if shes happy stop snapping at us

I think she shud cover up those legs. Floaty cotton trousers wud be ideal for Disney, rides etc. ,with vest tops or t-shirts.

Legs apart again serves two purposes, to make her look like she has a gap between her thighs and to shorten herself beside gnome head.
also take into the families genes -Margaret is not naturally slim so maybe the older they get the Italian in them shows curves which is not a bad thing as curves have to be celebrated and flattered not made to make them more profound

Last edited:
  • Angry
Jono cut the footage of Anna walking thru the airport in jeans. When they are waiting to have breakfast before they leave. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 5
Ok so I am a bit in shock that Caroline Flack committed suicide yesterday. I do think being on social media makes it easier for people to comment (negative or positive) I think the reason I started commenting on this forum was not because I wanted to be a bully/troll but because Anna and Jonathan seem to be very ungrateful for the beautiful children they have and the free gifts they consistently received. Just needed to get that out.

Back to the forum 😝 I think she might be doing some type of emotionally eating or on antidepressants. I seem to eat more and make wrong food choices when I feel depressed. If she is having a hard time I think money is not as important as her mental health and should step away from social media for a while.

Reactions: 12
No one is bullying Anal or Jonboi on their social media accounts.
Now, if they come here or to other boards actively seeking opinions they don't like, then it's 100% self inflicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay wait so your kids “won’t care what you look like and will appreciate the memories you made with them..” which is why you need to wear a full face of make up and do your hair, obviouuuusly.. everything is all about social media for this family, if you really were just making memories with your kids and didn’t care what you looked like then you wouldn’t need to get all dolled up and then take a staged photo for IG!!
15BF5F83-313E-4FE4-8485-B060261318EC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if she's been told to scale back to the face tuning and promote herself as a body positive warrior because that is very 'in' at the moment.
The next thing for them to exploit.

The latest TikTok made me so sad. You can see how they have coached A1 especially. I have a two-year old and we try and get them to record happy birthday messages for family members.. That is a struggle enough! With no acting involved!

I wonder if she's been told to scale back to the face tuning and promote herself as a body positive warrior because that is very 'in' at the moment.
The next thing for them to exploit.

The latest TikTok made me so sad. You can see how they have coached A1 especially. I have a two-year old and we try and get them to record happy birthday messages for family members.. That is a struggle enough! With no acting involved!
And I doubt that happens every day for your child ....

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe poor Alessia is in that triangle bikini again. It’s all kinds of inappropriate. And I bloody hope they don’t let those children burn to feck again, as happened on their last cruise!

I think she shud cover up those legs. Floaty cotton trousers wud be ideal for Disney, rides etc. ,with vest tops or t-shirts.
I feel like comments like these can be a reason threads like this get such a bad name. Suggesting someone should cover up a body part, why can’t she wear what she wants on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m very insecure about my legs but if I was in a warm country I’d certainly have them out for all to see rather than suffering in the heat covering them up. Maybe I’ve taken your comment in the wrong context which I apologise if I have, I just don’t agree with picking apart people’s appearances personally.

Reactions: 36
The 'been there' post... FFS. When do we ever see her genuinely have fun with her kids? Nope, mummy has to have a full face of make up even when she isn't going anywhere, can't get her hair wet, and has to have the whole family pose for IG and YT....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay wait so your kids “won’t care what you look like and will appreciate the memories you made with them..” which is why you need to wear a full face of make up and do your hair, obviouuuusly.. everything is all about social media for this family, if you really were just making memories with your kids and didn’t care what you looked like then you wouldn’t need to get all dolled up and then take a staged photo for IG!!
View attachment 84696
February 14th- "People are body shaming me but I'm happy with how I look."
February 15th- "I won't let my own body confidence issues stop me enjoying time with my kids."

??????????

Now how about you actually spend time with your kids, enjoy them, engage with them and not just pose with them. Make those memories you keep saying you're making! And whilst you're at it stop exploiting your children and posting images of them in bikinis/ swimwear to push your agenda and secondly properly declare your posts as ads for Top Villas. Especially in posts where you mention how great it is that the villa has a pool.

Enjoy your day now Anna. Genuinely.

• Heart
I am actually very happy they are on holiday with their children instead of being at home. I hope they are having a great time. Not sure about putting young children in bikinis and putting a photo on IG for everyone to see.

Reactions: 8
February 14th- "People are body shaming me but I'm happy with how I look."
February 15th- "I won't let my own body confidence issues stop me enjoying time with my kids."

??????????

Now how about you actually spend time with your kids, enjoy them, engage with them and not just pose with them. Make those memories you keep saying you're making! And whilst you're at it stop exploiting your children and posting images of them in bikinis/ swimwear to push your agenda and secondly properly declare your posts as ads for Top Villas. Especially in posts where you mention how great it is that the villa has a pool.

Enjoy your day now Anna. Genuinely.
She’s all kinds of delusional. She can’t decide if she’s body confident/positive or self conscious 🤦🏽‍♀️

And 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 To the rest of your comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on putting the girls in tiny bikinis?
They're still so young, especially Alessia.
Alessia's isn't even a crop top bikini, it's a proper triangle bra bikini top.

I don't get why shops even sell them for that age range, I mean each to their own and all that but when you're putting the pictures and videos online to such a huge following it just feels wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
it just feels wrong.
It is wrong. Pictures of the children in inappropriate swim suits should not be put on the internet. There is absolutely no need for it. Anal could tell her fake little body confidence story without showing the babies in skimpy attire. Mind you, we are talking about the scumjolys. They have their friendliest friends they have to think about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I feel like comments like these can be a reason threads like this get such a bad name. Suggesting someone should cover up a body part, why can’t she wear what she wants on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m very insecure about my legs but if I was in a warm country I’d certainly have them out for all to see rather than suffering in the heat covering them up. Maybe I’ve taken your comment in the wrong context which I apologise if I have, I just don’t agree with picking apart people’s appearances personally.
It's just my opinion. I think she'd look more stylish and comfortable in loose fitting culottes or trousers plus it wud cover up her legs which are not her best feature. I think you're on the wrong thread here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As I've mentioned before, I am Dutch. This is a very populair Dutch game show. And in this episode, one of the candidates is wearing Anna's shorts. She's not a stick figure, and yet the shorts do not cut off her circulation. She can even put her hands in her pockets. ;) (from about 20 min. in)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.