SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think her big issue is sleep, she doesnt get enough sleep, she wakes up way to early for no reason. lack of sleep makes you gain weight because you end up eating more because more time in the day and your tired so you want to eat all the time. she needs to get a healthy 9 hours and practice eating when shes hungry, not when the clock says.
She doesn’t need sleep. She doesn’t do anything all day bar sloth around her house & scroll on her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was Emilia wondering why she didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present this year as well as a card? Jesus Christ that kids ungrateful!

That boutique dresses every kid the same. Just scrape up the hair within an inch of its life, and spray the fucker down crash helmet style. It looks horrible on kids IMO. I’m surprised Eduardo didn’t want the princess make over as well, or that they didn’t force him to get one.

I wonder how many times Emilia says tit like that to Eduardo that we don’t see. Like he’s not gonna grow up messed up enough as it is. 🙄
She said 'Last year you got me a present'. And hten of course she had to tell Eduardo that mum did not get him anything either, and neither did she because 'we don't like you very much'.

Allowing her to say that without being reprimanded is hurtful towards Eduardo but also does not do Emilia any favours. And to then keep that in the vlogs for strangers to see and laugh at, but also for his classmates to see, and potentially bullies too... it's just mean behaviour. And that's from his parents.

What always gets me is that Jonathan claims to have had such a 'rough childhood' and that he too was a 'a sensitive child' blah blah... why not make sure that that does not happen again? instead, they make fun of Eduardo all the bloody time, and allow Emilia to start bullying him, too.

i think her big issue is sleep, she doesnt get enough sleep, she wakes up way to early for no reason. lack of sleep makes you gain weight because you end up eating more because more time in the day and your tired so you want to eat all the time. she needs to get a healthy 9 hours and practice eating when shes hungry, not when the clock says.
She does get enough sleep. She goes to bed practically the same time as her kids. She gets up at 5:30 because she wants to, to do that silly work out that's not doing anything for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She does get enough sleep. She goes to bed practically the same time as her kids. She gets up at 5:30 because she wants to, to do that silly work out that's not doing anything for her.
In fairness, it might not be very good quality sleep as she skulls 900ml of water about 30 minutes before going to bed so (as she's mentioned numerous times in her ex-post workout rants) she wakes up 3-4 times during the night to pee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused...valentine's was LAST friday??
They've put up videos this week so what's the deal with a week old video?

Reactions: 4
Jono probably "forgot" to put it in Mondays vlog. He also repeated footage of Emilia "breaking the record of holding her breath underwater". Poor vlogger

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In fairness, it might not be very good quality sleep as she skulls 900ml of water about 30 minutes before going to bed so (as she's mentioned numerous times in her ex-post workout rants) she wakes up 3-4 times during the night to pee.
I honestly do not care about her lack of sleep. She barely does anything during the day, it's not like she can be proper tired.
I bet she was after all that walking in Disney, though. Thankfully she can go back to her grey mansion where she has a nanny, dog walker and cleaner so she can sit on her arse all day again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lack of sleep! 😂😂😂 the woman goes to bed at 8pm!! Most mothers could only dream of getting 91/2 hrs a night! One of her priorities when she gets up is to put a full face of make up on! She has 4 kids and does very little with any of them. She has a nanny, house keeper, dog walker and the rest WTAF does she do all day apart from a 20 min work out that requires nearly 10 hrs of sleep a night apart from getting her fanny waxed once a month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And also, she does intermittend fasting , even uses an app so she does not eat outside of her 'eating window'.

Reactions: 5
Apparently, they're only uploading 3 times a week now. So they've only shown 1 travel day and 3 actual holiday days up to the 14th.
what e1 says about e 2 shows there true colours -and why did not Jon boy buy some shoes for poor eddy -he bought hundreds of pounds worth of stuff for himself in Lululemon-what god awful selfish pig headed parents-its said be kind well all that begins at home...Anna if you are watching why did you laugh when E1 said that to E1....pure evil
Jon boi going on about buying loads of Lululemon colourful leggings and how they're so comfortable. Not even your friendliest friends wants to see that 🤢. Whilst the kids have things they need but won't get. Only care about their own wants.

I wonder if with all this bad weather their hill hasn't turned into a big landslide. He was advised not to make it into "a hill" because of the risk of a landslide and that's why it had been tiered but Jon boi wanted a roly poly hill so Jon boi got a roly poly hill.

Also for someone who goes on about only eating organic, they couldn't have got much more organic than the fully functional vegetable patches they had and consequently destroyed by making "the hill". But then Anna would have to leave the house to get her veg. Much easier at the click of a button.

(yes I'm replying to myself hahaha) Yes they did meet up, and apparently after the SJs left the little boy was "inconsolable" because they had gone. Or you know he probably just had a long day at Disney (I don't think they met up until late afternoon based on their tweets) and was flat out exhausted because he's just 3, probably didn't get a full nap and you made him hang around with two strange adults and their four crazy children so you as parents could live your fantasy.
Oh yeah saw this. That woman's Twitter is 99% Sacconejoly's! And she has 3 kids. Old enough to know better. I wonder if little Jonathan will be in the vlog and how she will feel about his audience.

Also whilst they were in the Cheesecake Factory Jonno filmed Alessia playing with another little girl (black of course because they're not racist 🙄) but you can bet they didn't get permission to film her let alone upload it. So bad when you think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just wondering. Has Alessia is the next birthday
How many birthdays as Oma been at?
As she been at all the birthdays as i feel she missed one of Emilia's cant remember how many she been at Eduardos. I think she been to both of the As birthdays but i am curious if she been to many. As it would be lovely for the children to have oma their for the birthdays or even a week before or week after. Wonder what Alessia's birthday be this year. I hope it be frozen one.

Reactions: 2
I think Oma comes to most birthdays, her and Erika are the only family members who are invited.

Reactions: 3
I find it disgusting how Jonathan somehow has decided that Alessia is his most priced horse at the minute out of his stable of four kids to pimp out and is making those vlogs all about her, even though Alessia doesn't seem to care all that much for Disney. My heart breaks for her and also the other three currently on the sideline, -until Jonathan gets bored of marketing the cute blonde one and picks another 'flavour'. I really can't with this pimp-father, another holiday that seems to be nothing other than vlog content. They don't film their lives, they solely live to film.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20200221-200140_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200221-200100_Instagram.jpg

Not just Anna who grabs them by the arm.

Ugh this vlog is mainly Jonno moaning about not having any fast passes and having to wait. So much complaining from Jonathan. He even said about tripping someone in the fast pass queue up. Absolute child. Deal with it peasants!

Lots of full on shots of the nanny. She looks great in her shorts😉. And as ever great job managing 4 kids on her own as the parents walk ahead, talking to a camera and live in their own fantasy worlds. Look how well behaved and under control they are with her.

Screenshot_20200221-201810_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Alessia doesn't seem to care all that much for Disney
I don't think any of the kids at this point really like anything which aren't related to a brand deals or is something Emilia likes compared to Eduardo or Alessia. If you notice a lot of the time Alessia seems to be playing with Emilia's toys and Eduardo gets whatever Emilia gets as a present such as Frozen dolls.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna wondering why her baby doesn't want anything to do with her?? Well maybe it's because YOU don't want anything to do with him you dumb twit!!! Again the nanny is taking care of him when she's perfectly capable. She's just a lazy witch who doesn't want to be bothered with that pesky baby stage. He probably thinks the nanny is his mother and she's the weird lady he sees a few times a day walking past with her face in her phone.

20200221_151938.jpg

How any of their minions can look at a shot like this which is totally their norm and think these 2 assholes are great parents is amazing!! It's pretty disgusting Jonathan would gladly walk ahead while the nanny struggles to push a double stroller all over the park while keeping an eye on the older 2. She's a nanny not a slave!! They should've never had kids at all. I hope she quits as soon as they get home.

Screenshot_20200221-152610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anna wondering why her baby doesn't want anything to do with her?? Well maybe it's because YOU don't want anything to do with him you dumb twit!!! Again the nanny is taking care of him when she's perfectly capable. She's just a lazy witch who doesn't want to be bothered with that pesky baby stage. He probably thinks the nanny is his mother and she's the weird lady he sees a few times a day walking past with her face in her phone.

View attachment 86913

How any of their minions can look at a shot like this which is totally their norm and think these 2 assholes are great parents is amazing!! It's pretty disgusting Jonathan would gladly walk ahead while the nanny struggles to push a double stroller all over the park while keeping an eye on the older 2. She's a nanny not a slave!! They should've never had kids at all. I hope she quits as soon as they get home.

View attachment 86919

That shot of the nanny pushing the double buggy and minding the other two was a disgrace. Yer man going on about his 20k steps, the nanny must be doing 80-100k steps so. I bet she being treated like an absolute slave. Her flights were probably in lieu of pay or some tit.

And why does Irish Jonathon talk with both an American accent and a distinct slur? He sounds sozzled from 1st thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 86922
View attachment 86923

Not just Anna who grabs them by the arm.

Ugh this vlog is mainly Jonno moaning about not having any fast passes and having to wait. So much complaining from Jonathan. He even said about tripping someone in the fast pass queue up. Absolute child. Deal with it peasants!

Lots of full on shots of the nanny. She looks great in her shorts😉. And as ever great job managing 4 kids on her own as the parents walk ahead, talking to a camera and live in their own fantasy worlds. Look how well behaved and under control they are with her.

View attachment 86907
The nanny puts them both to shame... single handedly parenting all 4 kids! Thank god they have her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I honestly hope that the nanny spends more and more time with the kids (without overworking her of course). Jono and Anna have proven themselves useless parents with no intent to improve. From the odd video we’ve seen of their latest nanny, she looks after them very well, keeps the kids under control and they seem happy around her. In fact I hope they get a second nanny so the kids have a whole new set of parents to raise them, it’s what the poor things deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.