SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He considers the channel as Family Vlogs, but reality is, its just him.... every video he puts out is just simply him ramming the camera in everyones business (apart from himself because we rarely see his human body) or shouting "Lessie....Emilia.....Anna" through the entire video hoping they can deliver some entertainment because the vlogs dull and boring. I watch a few family vloggers like "the Binghams" for example and the whole family are apart of this content, its not like forcing content, its just who ever picked up the camera, but Sacconejolys isn't a thing, it's just Jonathan solo forcing people who don't want to be actors into his videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has Anna slimmed Andrea's face in this picture?? It looks slightly not quite like him... The thing that tipped me off was someone had commented he looked just like Alessia, but he doesn't really in the vlogs, they're very different. His face seems chubbier in the vlogs. It might just be he's not facing dead on to the camera, but I still think its been photoshopped one way or another.
View attachment 88840
Definitely tweaked the photo. As well as the new photo of her date night outfit! Not a good sign to be photoshopping yourself and your infant. She also ordered a jackfruit burger, which is a vegan burger, on date night which makes me a little suspicious that she's slipping back into ED territory. She seems to revert back after big trips.

Reactions: 19
I wonder why Anna thinks anyone would believe that she looks like that when in all the vlogs, she looks so different. Why does she say that she is happy with her body when she clearly isn't at all? She had soo many posts on vacation about positive body image and yet less than a week back home and she's back to old ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Anna slimmed Andrea's face in this picture?? It looks slightly not quite like him... The thing that tipped me off was someone had commented he looked just like Alessia, but he doesn't really in the vlogs, they're very different. His face seems chubbier in the vlogs. It might just be he's not facing dead on to the camera, but I still think its been photoshopped one way or another.
View attachment 88840
She definitely altered his appearance! The difference between these 2 shots is huge! The picture I used is a screenshot from the vlog. His entire head is double the size of her picture. A mother so ashamed of her babies appearance she uses a slimming filter to try and make him cute is sick in the head! She is a serious whack job and needs help!! What a disgusting pig she is.

20200227_104747.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She definitely altered his appearance! The difference between these 2 shots is huge! The picture I used is a screenshot from the vlog. His entire head is double the size of her picture. A mother so ashamed of her babies appearance she uses a slimming filter to try and make him cute is sick in the head! She is a serious whack job and needs help!! What a disgusting pig she is.

View attachment 89028
Using this filter he looks a lot more like her and lot less than Jonathan. I'm surprised she has made him blonde. Though his eyes look an almost completely different colour.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

View attachment 89028
This makes me so sad.... watching the vlog with Emilia desperate to get the attention back on her from Lessie; Eduardo basically resigned to the fact they’re not going to pay him any attention and poor “Dre Dre” just having a camera pointed in his face completely clueless is bad enough.... but this? Photoshopping your baby to make him look “better” sickening

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anna filters her kids to make them appear more tanned with lighter hair, she does it to herself too.

• Angry
Anna filters her kids to make them appear more tanned with lighter hair, she does it to herself too.
She's definitely always used filters to make them more to her liking, but this latest picture is much more then that. She used facetune to change the entire size and shape of his head and face! He looks like a totally different baby.
The saying "a face only a mother could love" comes from a place of a mother's unconditional love and admiration for her children and that they aren't capable of seeing the ugly in their children. Anna wasn't built with that unconditional love most mothers have. She is so shallow the depths of her love start first with her children's appearance being to her liking. She has no shame when enhancing the features of her children to fit her ideal of beauty. She really is so mentally ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 89028
He is actually such a cute little mite. He seems so lost sometimes though.

Reactions: 10
Only by altering Andy's features did she get this response...

andy.png

She's quite unwell in the brain isn't she. Right from the beginning she was a bit off but it seems to be getting worse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
"Aww thank you." Does she still have to type it into her phone or does it just automatically appear as she uses it so often? Hmm...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 88836View attachment 88837
I'm sorry, but if you're an influencer, and your entire job is to post tweets and videos, and you can't tell then difference between "our" and "are", then you need to reevaluate your career. Honestly, he doesn't even try to make an effort into his spelling, and "I'm too old to change now", no you're not, using the correct word in a sentence when English is your first language is not hard.
Jonathan has mentioned before some sort of learning difficulties he had (i think it was his "draw my life" video) but you'd think they'd invest in some sort of spellchecker seeing as this is his career. I guess no one has offered them a free one yet.

Reactions: 11
He considers the channel as Family Vlogs, but reality is, its just him.... every video he puts out is just simply him ramming the camera in everyones business (apart from himself because we rarely see his human body) or shouting "Lessie....Emilia.....Anna" through the entire video hoping they can deliver some entertainment because the vlogs dull and boring. I watch a few family vloggers like "the Binghams" for example and the whole family are apart of this content, its not like forcing content, its just who ever picked up the camera, but Sacconejolys isn't a thing, it's just Jonathan solo forcing people who don't want to be actors into his videos.
So well put and true.

HOW THE duck IS THIS SAFE?
View attachment 88832

I'm so sick of seeing Anna walking so far ahead of all her kids, basically just ignoring them. Her and Jonathan are constantly ridiculously far in front of the nanny and ALL FOUR KIDS! I get they took the nanny to help and so they could go on rides with the older ones but they're taking the piss. She's always pushing the buggy, she's always, always with Andrea and we have to assume Eduardo because we never bleeping see the poor wee lad. She's always got all four kids when they're walking around. Other families manage with four, or more kids and don't make a bloody fuss, Anna and Jonathan are just bleeping lazy. Jonathan clearly favouring Alessia and Emilia, but mostly Alessia while pushing poor Eduardo out is horrible. We've barely seen Eduardo on this trip. And why the hell did they have a buggy on an escalator? Thats so dangerous! When Anna was saying about Emilia not liking the dinosaur ride she really sounded like she didn't give a tit didn't she? I mean the look on her face said it too, she really looked like she didn't give a flying duck. Her daughter is scared after a ride and you're just talking to the camera with a face and a voice that says you don't care, you only care that you liked it!

Also the way Jonathan goes on, trying to hype things up, like that rollercoaster they went on in Monday's vlog then started pretending to scream terrifying poor Alessia with his stupid behaviour, really pisses me off. He acts like a five year old. He hypes things up, trying to make them sound scarier or better than they are all the time, often to scare the kids, and really annoys me. He just goes on and on, he never shuts up! He loves the sound of his own voice too much and I wish he would just shut the duck up. Also I remember in a vlog recently, Daughter Does My Spray Tan (of course it's happened in tons of over vlogs too but this one was recent so I really remember it clearly!), Anna is talking, trying to tell the viewers about something and he keeps interrupting her. It was so rude and irritating. I hate Anna but I kind of felt bad for her then. She can't even tell her story to the viewers without him interrupting to talk more bullshit. Also when he says oh my goodness. That really drives me nuts and I don't know why. Anna does it too and when she does it, it sounds so fake, that's what annoys me about it when she does it. Him I'm not sure?

On another not the views on the disney vlogs are slowly dropping. Its been up for almost 8hrs and its on about 47k views. the last 3 I think haven't yet reached 200k...
Lost kids at mall: 184k
disney day 3: 183k
first time on rollercoaster: 142k
hot air balloon ride: 47k
So this cheers me up a bit. I think people are getting bored of the disney vlogs. Seems like they go on forever.... Yawn...

Sorry Rant Over!
The oh my goodness annoys you cos the plank says it over and over and over. No vocab - it's all cute, kewl or oh my goodness. They looked like a pair of dimwits trying to navigate Disney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wow poor Eddie's skin really does look gray. Can't say I've ever seen a kid look so sickly and gray. That's very alarming actually. Wonder if it could be a vitamin deficiency? By Anna's own words buttered noodles are the kids favorite meal. In my experience kids who's favorite meal is plain buttered noodles aren't kids who like alot of different foods especially healthy fruits and vegetables.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Jonathan has mentioned before some sort of learning difficulties he had (i think it was his "draw my life" video) but you'd think they'd invest in some sort of spellchecker seeing as this is his career. I guess no one has offered them a free one yet.
Spell checker or you know, maybe let your wife check your titles...? But nope, he wants to do it himself, and he does not care about typos, as his fillum poster showed in an epic way.

Reactions: 11
At this point that moron has made it this far with little to no grammar skills so what's the point? He could care less about the quality of content he puts out. He's made millions pimping his kids being all but totally illiterate. Plus he's far too lazy to put any extra effort into something he already put minimal effort into to start with.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
20200227_200000.jpg

Which of you wrote this comment on her date night outfit photo? 😅 Knows nothing about photoshop 🤔. But you know about plenty of other slimming apps.

So sick slimming down a photo of your toddler. Get help, Anna and I don't mean the nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'I don't know the first thing about Photoshop'. Oh please Anna... when people say 'Photoshop', they mean ANYthing you do to change your photo. Apps, filters, programs you use. You sure do know enough about them as you use them all the bloody time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.