Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly I have never seen those poor children eat something actually nutritious like a few leaves of salad, fruits or even a warm homemade soup. Come on, a soup is super easy to make, weather it’s a bone broth soup, vegetable or a tomato one.
Only crap like those weetabix for breakfast, what is that, just a crap full of sugar...pizza, tortillas, cakes...empty calories.
At least they can afford healthy and balanced lifestyle, I guess I will never understand 🙄
[/QUOT
her mother taught her well .....not

Reactions: 1

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'm behind on these threads and was just wondering why Anna has gotten so fat 🤔
She's not fat but she's gained quite a bit of weight in a relatively short period of time. She claims it's because she's no longer allowing herself any ED behaviour.

underthesun

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: She should have brought her large brimmed black hat (referred to as her witches hat) and wore that with it!

Emilychar

Chatty Member
View attachment 85314

C-Anna-L Toe 🤔

whhhyy? Just wear shorts that fit. Pleeeease! I can’t be subjected to her vajay anymore!!
Ok super random but I’ve just seen that you follow bakedbeanbaby from the likes, I LOVE her and her work and I have a few bits in my babies nursery.. Small world considering she has 8k followers

AnnieWood

There's a kids one on J's insta.

But this is a link to the villa with all the info, photos and you can do a visual tour thing:

They're ridiculously ungrateful. There was another dig at the coffee machine in today's vlog.
Thanks 😊

I agree! All it would take is 1 second of Jonathan not paying attention for Alessia to accidentally drive the little gator with her and Andrea down the hill. They both easily could tumble out and get serious head injuries or broken bones.

In fact this shot of Eddie pushing it back from the brink of going down the hill looks like it was a close call.

View attachment 90217

Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.
[/QUOTEshes got potty mouth kids dont like her anyway only for what they can get -I told her once that the last child looks like matt Lucas as a baby maybe its got to her

LightWitch

Please nobody jump on me for bullying a child, as that’s something I would never ever do, (and Andrea is absolutely gorgeous) BUT, am I alone in thinking Andreas head is a very odd shape? Mainly the back of his head it’s very big at the back of his skull and wondered wether they had had it looked at already? Again, not being mean, genuinely concerned.
Don't worry my mum has said it and she said thats not normal.