Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Most people have some sort of body issues to varying degrees.
The issue with Annal is she blows up all her socials preaching body acceptance and body positivity for the likes and engagement (= brand deals), and then filters and photoshops and contorts herself into ridiculous poses, because she cant hide the fact that how she really feels about her body is in stark contrast to what she espouses.
And no body would even ever discuss her weight if she didnt bang on about and photograph and post every. single. calorie she eats and how much she weighs when she was a baby, child, pre teen, teen, young adult, pre baby, post baby, 1 year post baby, etc etc etc... and how many minutes she jumped around before dawn and what size jeans she bought (as opposed to what size she should have bought) ...... she has absofuckinglutely nothing in her empty vapid head except her obsession with how she wants to look vs the reality of how she actually looks.
If she wasnt such a bare faced liar it would be a non issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her instastories make me want to rip my hair out. She starts off by saying Alessia had her first play date, the child is almost 3!? Seriously! My kids were having ‘playdates’ as soon as I was home from the hospital, so I could catch up with friends and share the journey.
She then VERY SLOWLY walks back and forth from the fridge to the bench unloading the ingredients for dinner 🤢. She then calls the spare room Oma’s room in her annoying imitation of Alessia’s voice - so Jonathan’s mum isn’t allowed to stay??

Then goes on and makes fun at herself about how she usually takes five hours to do things that should be quick because she likes to ‘take my time, chill, relax’ - I have two kids and cooking dinner during the week is never relaxing, but then again I don’t have a nanny to take my kids off my hands because I’m a REAL mother and know how to do more than one thing at a time with distractions. Then came the straw that broke the camels back..... she said that she is cutting it fine because she ‘only has an hour until dinner.’ WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!? Working mums and even non working mums all over the world manage to get dinner on the table 20mins after they start cooking (with more green veges) and she’s complains she only has an hour (child free) to do it!? Cry me a effing river princess and wake up to the real world.

It’s very clear to see also that they have both put on weight again. In their instastories, both now have rounded faces and double chins are creeping back in.

• Wow

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.
This makes me 😡 and 🤢 how dare they? As if Eduardo doesn’t understand what they are saying..... as if it isn’t hard enough for him already when he doesn’t want to be a show pony so gets ignored..... I am so glad I unfollowed these awful people.

• Angry
  • Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Her sister Erika definitely taking a swipe at the garbage LOW QUALITY Christmas pjs her sister is hawking at the moment.

Screenshot_20191222-111835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

I don't know about any of you, but bedtime in our house is winding down time ,where we calm the children, and settle them in their beds and read to them. Not letting the children go wild around the room and getting them hyped up like the ScummyJolys do.
The children are unruly at bedtime all the time.
Did you see the sly slap Amelia gave Alessia on the back in J's story. She is very sly, until she realizes the camera is on her. 😳
That's a result of not correcting her bad behavior, ever!!. JonBoy is filming and can clearly see her doing it if we can, but just ignores it. They have it all ahead of them in a few years. You reap what you sow.

They figured out how to cheat the new regulations on YouTube (coming January).

He just posted on Instagram a WHOLE SCRIPTED ADD for Amazon with E1 and E2 as main actors where kids had lines learned by heart, multiple takes, multiple sequences. Basically a couple of hours of work for the kids. If those kid had this exact add on tv it would be considered their job, their working hours would be supervised by a government agency, and they would get paied, not the parent. But it’s Instagram - so for the same situation kids get nothing - no protection, no rights and no money. There you go. Child exploitation model of 2020 ! Merry Christmas kids - daddy figured out how to profit of you even with the FTC trying (a bit too cowardly but still) to protect you...

• Angry
  • Wow

DoseofReality

VIP Member
It starts off with them at the airport and Jonathan says they're going to Disney for 2 weeks without the kids.

Jonno has hired the car that he says they did the ad in that never got shown and how EVERYONE wanted to see it. Then puts in some similar style footage of the kids reactions as he drives fast and revs the engine, along with loose straps, of course.

They're driving in the dark trying to find a services and go off on one naming food place names after the dogs.

They get to the hotel and do a room tour. Remember in the campervan vlogs when they said there were no hotels in that area.... 🤥 Then say they're going down to dinner now kid free, whoop whoop.

Then it suddenly skips to the next morning with Anna opening the covers and shouting "I'm wearing leather trousers!" Then they start singing Grease but they don't know the words. Then they start talking about how Anna would prefer to go to IHOP than an 11 course fancy dinner. Which moves onto her saying that Jonathan is a snob and that everyone always thinks she's the snob when it's really Jonathan. She says she had a little bit more a privileged background than him but "she's not like a queen or anything." And Jonathan tries the sob story of saying that now he does aspire to the higher things because he never had it growing up. Still can't buy class though, guys. And Anna gets offended when he says she had more access to nicer things. But then it turns out that it's Anna's parents who are the snobs.... Then Anna complains that last night that she ordered gnochi and it was only like 4 gnochi 😴. And we're half way through and it's mostly just been Anna ranting like she's a member of Tattle.

Then they spy on the kids with their spy cameras, which show Andrea walking round the dog room/ utility room with the dogs. Then they flick through all the rooms. She sees Emilia on bitchily says "she's on her ipad then."

They mention the name of the hotel and make a point of saying it's not gifted. And he says that last time in the campervan he was thinking he'll hire a sports car to take advantage of the roads when they come back up. Nothing to do with trying to look like the snobs that you're not then? And Anna mentions the ferral goats.

Then there's some slides to say it was a humanist service and what that means.

Then it suddenly cuts to them back in the car and Jonathan gets emotional recalling the eulogy and hearing about Farquhar's life. Clearly he's never heard or bothered to ask before. Not like he had 20 years or anything.

Then he films a tiny bit of pipes as they follow the hearse.

They go to where his siblings are staying/ where the wake is. And Anna shows us the soup and sandwiches they're having and pulls a face. Okay Mrs I love IHOP.

Then later they have a toast and Jon boi's Mum says "thanks Farquhar" and Jon says "to Marta." 🤷 And there's more pipe playing and then a slide that says "the celebration of life and love went on well into the wee hours of the morn." So probably about 7.30pm so Anna could get back to bed and obviously Jonno couldn't drink and drive back to their far superior snobby hotel with the 4 poster bed.

SO MANY NON SKIP ADS IN THIS!! MAKING MONEY FROM A FUNERAL. Classy. Real classy.

They go for Fish and Chips. Jonno says he wanted to take everyone but it's not everyone it's his Mum and 2 sisters, out for lunch and for his Mum to pick her favourite place. Bit of an improvement from not wanting to sit anywhere near his family when they were there to distract her. Anna makes a big deal that everyone ordered fish and chips and how hilarious it is.

Before saying goodbye outside the restaurant Anna says "okay let's do this," then acts like they're acting out a scene and oh how funny. Almost like ha Tattle we can say goodbye and not let our grieving parent just wander off on her own. Even laughing saying things like "thanks for the memories" "nice knowing you." She mentions seeing them on the 16th. Shock horror seeing his family while they're in Ireland too!

Anna moans the car keeps marking her white jeans as she gets in.

They go to the airport.

The End.

Yeah such an amazing trip away! I am grateful for the lack of baby making talk. Maybe after the "joke" on Friday that he'd swapped her pill with tic tacs, Olivia Pope had a word.

Last edited:

Charm

Chatty Member
They're really trying to make money based on hate comments and negative views. It's a sad existence, but neither one of them would be willing, or qualified, to get a job in the real world, so this is what they're left with. Every other youtuber managed to evolve in the business, while these two just got stagnant and desperate. Now they're stuck with 4 kids in private school, 6 sickly dogs, a house way above their capabilities in every way, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a self imposed "pedestal" that they would rather die than fall off of. It's too sad to even hate watch now.
halloween-clown-costumes-3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Emilia with a black choker around her neck, walking into the bedroom and making poses that could be seen as provocative are one of the most disturbing things ever. And of course Dad of the Year was encouraging her...

• Sick
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
20191213_154710.jpg
Her nose really does look huge lately! I can't get over the fact she 100% looks like a man in drag. She's always had manly features but the older the gets the more she looks like a dude.

Oh look Eddie's being forced to work for free and he's clearly not having fun. Eddie doesn't want to earn your paychecks for you 2 twats to rent expensive cars and wear designer clothes. How is this clear child labor acceptable!!?? Poor kids. I bet they fight daily and force them to take pictures.
In fact non of the kids look like they're having fun working for mommy and daddy.
Screenshot_20191213-154508_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
worst part is, I feel like they have talents but too lazy to explore them. Jonathan has talented in the film industry and in today´s vlog Anna sang when they got to the hotel, she has a nice singing voice with the right vocal coaching she could make a career out of it
God I couldn't disagree more. Both are complete vapid talentless idiots. How is Jonathon talented in the film industry? Child exploitation is pretty frowned upon in the industry these days.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Saw the thumbnail and title of today's vlog and knew exactly what it was about.

Jonathan and Anna will you take a long hard look at the back of Jonathan's left hand at the octopus tattoo that's meant to be a squid and remember why you're not supposed to joke or clickbait about pregnancy. Even if your channel is dying and you haven't got any more interesting ideas besides trying to convince your viewers you have a sex life and using your families grief as content.

Tesco please do an Asda and dump their asses. If they can get booted for a joke about slipping your wife a roofie and making a baby they can get the boot for joking about having swapped her pill for tic tacs, him not respecting her wishes to not have more children and them both not being responsible by taking other precautions. Or get them to promote Tesco pharmacy and tell them to properly clothe and shoe the children that they DO have.

Not that I believe she missed a pill because the SCHEDULE will have told her to take it. And if she did "miss" it she'd have taken it when she realised because she doesn't want more kids and she has a "broken pelvis". But that's not as interesting a storyline that they can make pathetic fake thumbnails for. Wouldn't be surprised if Jonno storyboards them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
screenshot from Jonathan´s stories (i don´t follow Anna anymore, got bored and overwhelmed with so much perfection)
anyways, here she´s overwhelmed with so many kids on top of her, obviously doesn´t know how to handle all of her kids, but she wanted 4. what´s funny about it, is, she loves their lifestyle but clearly cannot cope with how they got it, I don´t know I don´t have 4 kids, it may be super overwhelming, maybe I´m being too harsh on Anna

the sad part about this is not Anna, but the dogs. they were allowed there in the old house while they were watching a movie, not in the new house though, too clean for that unless is a photoshoot or something for the intro......poor doggies
Also the only reason all the kids were crowding her and piling on is because she wasn't showing them the damn pictures. 🤦‍♀️ She was reading the book like she was reading it to herself. Any mother or person who knows anything at all about kids knows you need to immediately show them the damn picture when trying to read. She's so dumb and her lack of motherly instincts makes her life with her kids (when they're not dumped on a nanny) 10 times harder.

Exactly this! When Anna was pregnant with Andy that bastard Jof said " maybe we'll get a real boy this time" They are both nasty , narcissistic, abusive pieces of shit, each in their own way!

I don't think they favour her, not in the way that some parents do , they just like the fact that she is the more popular money maker!
((( If this post isn't allowed I will delete it )))

Someone on another forum commented this on Anna's recent favoring of Emilia. I 100% agree but would add I also think Anna didn't get her beautiful blond haired Italian beauty that she hoped for as Emilia looked just like a super chubby J for a long time. Now she's getting older and her hair is more to Anna's liking as in longer, her face is losing its chub and she's really getting pretty Anna feels more affection towards her because she views her as pretty like herself. I could be off but I think it's a bragging rights thing. Like look at my gorgeous daughter.

Screenshot_20191206-222631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Rookie

362F85D2-60FE-4BFA-85B4-0E506252EB4A.png

She’s either FaceTuned Emilia, or put make up on her - what’s worse?!
Just let your 7 (?) year old be a kid!!!

• Sad

hehoooo

I agree - I don't understand how there aren't laws in place to protect children from neglectful parents. These children have been working since the womb, they've earned all the money their parents are now spending on themselves. It makes me so so sad that these children's privacy has been completely ruined, they will never be able to control what kind of information about them is on the internet. I hate when Jonathan says that they've asked the older kids if they're ok with being filmed - they are so young! They can't consent to being filmed every single day of their lives because they don't understand the implications!!! Either he's too ignorant to know that or he literally just does not care as long as they're bringing in the cash for him. I hope the kids get given the money they deserve and hire excellent lawyers and sue their parents for all they're worth when they grow up. But tbh, I'm thinking their perception of reality will be so skewed by then... I'm thinking the oldest will become some sort of messed up reality star or something in search of the attention she obviously loves already (which is absolutely fine and normal for a seven year old), and will think that exposing yourself and your entire life to the world is completely normal. It's so so sad.

• Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
..... but I think they are just trolling the "trolls", I hope, hopefully they are not serious.... too bad is through their kids...
They are not trolling. This is how they feel about 3 of their children. They constantly complain about how difficult having 4 children is for them. They have repeatedly expressed resentment of their children for interfering with their freedom and lifestyle. They were so utterly desperate for a nanny they even begged for one on social media. They were willing to take any one and they ran off to a spa for the weekend the very next day after the new nanny was hired.
These children did not choose to enter this world--Jon and Anna brought them into the world and they should be grateful. They don't know how lucky they are about anything in their lives. I fear karma doesn't take kindly to people who behave like this.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lola123

VIP Member
So the kids have to join in with the maturing of the channel by having Eduardo do a rap with lyrics
"Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off "

Of course he has no idea what he's singing, but why would you let your kid listen to this kind of language so often that he can rap this by himself??

And of course he has to film all 4 children in the bath together..... he was even kind enough to put it in the preview so his special audience would know the vlog was worth watching.
I hope when Emilia gets to an age where she understands what her parents have done she sues there arses for all they’ve got

• Heart