Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi. I’ve been here a while but just having a laugh reading you guys. (I moved from the « other forum »).

I’m coming with something specific. What is really peculiar for me is how those kids (and especially a 7 year old) don’t understand ANYTHING about a camera, filming, editing etc. The stuff their parents do everyday in front of them.

He shows E1 and E2 the elf footage (where he disappears and the elf gets bigger) and they don’t know that those are special effects and how those are made ? It’s like having a dad who is a nurse and to think that he gives shots with a fork or a high school teacher for a mom and to think she teacher kid how to dig hole or something...

Their whole life is YouTube and yet the 7 year old E1 asks what a « commet » is... they talk about the comments all the time. How does she not know what that is ? Nobody explains them anything but they (the kids) don’t seem to connect a lot of dots by themselves.
But then again there is not much of genetic material for those kids to be geniuses...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Things about the pyjamas
- Pyjamas shouldn't reflect light, that is highly indicative of cheap and uncomfortable material (such as polyester) and would be awful to sleep in
- Every item is the same pattern and style: she's picked a sample design she liked, said use that for everything and just change the sizes to fit everyone
- The promo pictures are shit, they've advertised it like red is for the girls sizes and green is for mens sizes
- How the fuck has it taken them 3 months longer than expected to launch the site, there's literally no work that's gone into it
- I was reading the returns policy, and while you can return it at your own cost for a refund, THEY have to decide whether it's resellable before they return your money to you, even though the items are exclusive
- "Made in Portugal to reduce carbon footprint" or to keep cost of production down so we can hike the price of these up as much as possible and make more money, I don't know anyone willing to pay £35 for some polyester tat, without worrying about shipping.
- They look uncomfortable, squeaky and unwearable - they're going to have a shed full of them to "kindly donate to charity"

• Wow

Rookie

Who mentioned Anna not having a photo with Eduardo for a few months?!
New insta from Anna featuring Eduardo.
She must read this!!

• Haha

Jak

Chatty Member
the way Anna stoped Alessia when she was playing with her sweater, Anna does not get Alesia, she is different, maybe a little anxious and maybe she need therapy. All Alessia wants is attention from her mom it was obvious. They should have stoped at Eduardo, I see that every time I watch them
They shouldn't have had any children, the way they are treating them and exploiting them and abusing them is absolutely fucking out of order!

• Heart
  • Sad

Fathead

VIP Member
Once more for the people in try back ..ITS NOT SCHOOL IF THEY ARE 3!! Nursery, crèche, pre school .NOT SCHOOL

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I'm guessing his stepfather didn't put up with Jonathan's bullshit and wasn't afraid put him in his place. That's probably why Jonathan didn't really care for him. Plus he always had his bitch wife in his ear telling him how horrible his family was so she helped stir the pot of negative feelings

Lynx

VIP Member
So much backlash from their fans in the comments section of their latest vlog, people are bored of the same old "pregnancy" shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Who would want their polyester pyjamas? Anna herself would be the last person on earth to wear something like that.
If she received something like this in her PO box she'd go 'ohh.. umm.. ohhhkayyy' and put it aside... She would never-ever wear them and the kids would never be seen in them.

And also, why launch this on 13th December?? From the site it takes at least 6 days to get your order in the UK, much longer anywhere else. The site should have been up and running for at least a month. This isn't their first time flogging stuff to their audience, surely they should have know this by now??

I mean, not that I don't want them to fail yet again, but still.. how stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She's not fat by any means, but you'd expect her to be more toned with all these 'can't possibly miss them even on Christmas morning' training sessions.

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Poor Anna having to wrap all the presents, and pack for Ireland all while the nanny takes care of her kids the cleaner takes care of all her house work and the dog walker takes care of her dogs! How does she do it all!??? When she kept saying she had so much to do all I was thinking is this bitch probably has 2 damn things to do and then she named 2 damn things!🙄 she's so lazy I'm sure that seems like a lot.

Andrea waking up night after night is probably why Emilia has dark bags under her eyes. Maybe she's a light sleeper and wakes up with him. Maybe they make her get up and take care of him? Nothing would surprise me at this point. Good thing they crammed all the kids together in 2 rooms while they have empty bedrooms hanging around.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I don’t watch but from reading comments I would say this is pretty normal behaviour from Anna years ago when I did watch I often wondered why she was so cold with the bairns I thought maybe it was the camera putting her off now I believe it is because she really is a very cold person the only time I saw her animated or happy was when trying on new clothes herself or when buying for the bairns , she seems more interested in the clothes they wear than in them apart from breastfeeding she avoided contact wherever possible she is very un maternal in my opinion and the older they get the less interested she is in them i am not being unkind just my observation and clearly I am not alone as I have seen many similar comments !

• Heart

Wonderwall

Some nice free doughnuts from the shop opposite the hotel sent over. One box would cost you and me 24 euro, the money they save on freebies. I would go out of my way not to order from that company if I was local.

And the worst of it was they probably walked past about 5 homeless people to deliver said doughnuts. It baffles me that businesses continue to fawn over this ghastly duo.

• Angry

PurpleGorilla

The lessons she’s teaching the kids who watch.. you have to have a thigh gap, white teeth, botox, pierce your ears, workout excessively everyday, dress up for your husband’s fetishes, wear outfits that literally show the outline of your vagina (which HAS to look like your child’s or else you’re disgusting).

• Wow

PurpleGorilla

I dipped out of watching them around the time of the miscarriage, what do you mean by childish?

Also, fingers crossed for you lovely 💗
Can’t reply to all but thank you to everybody who’s said kind words, it really does mean a lot and hopefully maybe Christmas will bring a surprise present. I say childish as she ran straight to snapchat as soon as she found out and put a picture of miscarriage leaflets with a sad face, I think she was still in the hospital. I just personally couldn't imagine doing that, especially right away. They just take even horrible negative things as an opportunity to get attention and views.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
First of all I can’t physically watch them cos I hate them so much. No can’t say I’m jealous at all. I hate their grey house. Their cars are leased not owned. I would hate the invasion of my privacy, I would hate having to be done up all day, but mostly I would hate having to be married to that hyperactive repulsive gnome.
Yes a bit more money would be nice, but not the way they have “earned” it - or should I say the way the kids have earned it. My house is a hell of a lot smaller than theirs, but I love my house. My car is mine, I own it straight out. When I close my door at night it’s just me & my family in total privacy without feeling the need to perform for the minions or worse having to make my children perform.
Plus their channel is going tits-up. Most people earn more as they age, as they get more experience . The opposite will happen to Jonathan. When he’s back working at Tesco let’s see him pay the mortgage on that house & the private school fees.
I agree with you. All they have in life is material possessions without any of the things that truly matter and make up a happy life.
I couldn't live with myself let alone enjoy the riches I'd earned from pimping my children out since conception. Their lives are a constant scheme or hustle to keep up the easy money. Jonathan especially must be consumed every minute planning and plotting how he's going to trick minions into views today and how to keep his channel afloat. My kids and my home are overflowing with real tangible unconditional love. It's not the possessions my kids will remember but the experiences we have given them and the real genuine love. The Sjs kids will grow up having so much resentment and feelings of being used by their parents. They will soon forget the fancy cars and big house as it won't ever make up for the fact they were pimped out to the highest bidder by mommy and daddy so they could live high on the hog and not work.
I'm not a wealthy person but I live very comfortably and I can sleep at night knowing I provided everything my kids need not the other way around.

• Heart