SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great, Anna forgot to take her pill again. But let's not be a responsible adult about it and take the morning after pill and use condoms or anything, but just wait to see if you're pregnant.
I'm not giving them a view, so they're click baiting a fake Pregnancy again?
They really are desperate. They know it's the only way to keep viewers. How sad of a life to be expected to reproduce on tap to keep your lifestyle.

Screenshot_20191126_185539.jpg

😂😂😂
What is going on with 2 views?
Is it just my YT or is YT rolling out something new and exciting behind the scenes?
The head on Anal in the thumbnails, she really has done a 360 on stepford wife Anal- October 2019. 🤔🙄
Fun time Bobby is in full swing by the looks of it. I'd be concerned if anyone I knew changed personalities so quickly, and so easily. 🥺😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow - Anna was slumming it in an actual Tesco store today. Times are hard. Needs must.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh Anna is in Tesco??? *shudder* I just hope she’s up to date with her vaccines, slumming it in there...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not giving them a view, so they're click baiting a fake Pregnancy again?
They really are desperate. They know it's the only way to keep viewers. How sad of a life to be expected to reproduce on tap to keep your lifestyle.

View attachment 60091
😂😂😂
What is going on with 2 views?
Is it just my YT or is YT rolling out something new and exciting behind the scenes?
The head on Anal in the thumbnails, she really has done a 360 on stepford wife Anal- October 2019. 🤔🙄
Fun time Bobby is in full swing by the looks of it. I'd be concerned if anyone I knew changed personalities so quickly, and so easily. 🥺😲
I check it was two views for awhile then 6 views i wonder if youtube playing up. But there must be getting views with all the comments.

Reactions: 3
Anna attempting humour is killing me......
it’s like watching a really bad stand up act

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The clickbait titles and thumbnails are pathetic and just shows how desperate these arseholes are. They have younger people who watch their vlogs so yeah just glorify pregnancy scares and missed contraception. No way would anal Anna forget her pill, it's just a way to get views.

All this talk about their sex life is pathetic too

Also their comments are stupid. They were not on holiday, they were there for a funeral but they are so self absorbed that they seen it as a holiday.

Not being funny but if I was going to a funeral I wouldn't be too interested in having sex etc. Clearly they only went to the funeral to show face. That hotel needs to burn the bedding now 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m down to 10% battery power with no way of recharging till ty morning, is anyone able to send screen shots if his insta stories to the asa, as far as I can see there is no #ad. Thanks

Reactions: 3
God he's desperate for views & likes, practically begging everyone to watch and like, times are hard 😂

And what's that black thing stuck on his tooth, yuk 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow - Anna was slumming it in an actual Tesco store today. Times are hard. Needs must.
Trying to go back to their roots or trying to make themselves so "relatable" :rolleyes: Probably gets a sneaky Ovaco shop delivered every two weeks in order to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 8
Saw the thumbnail and title of today's vlog and knew exactly what it was about.

Jonathan and Anna will you take a long hard look at the back of Jonathan's left hand at the octopus tattoo that's meant to be a squid and remember why you're not supposed to joke or clickbait about pregnancy. Even if your channel is dying and you haven't got any more interesting ideas besides trying to convince your viewers you have a sex life and using your families grief as content.

Tesco please do an Asda and dump their asses. If they can get booted for a joke about slipping your wife a roofie and making a baby they can get the boot for joking about having swapped her pill for tic tacs, him not respecting her wishes to not have more children and them both not being responsible by taking other precautions. Or get them to promote Tesco pharmacy and tell them to properly clothe and shoe the children that they DO have.

Not that I believe she missed a pill because the SCHEDULE will have told her to take it. And if she did "miss" it she'd have taken it when she realised because she doesn't want more kids and she has a "broken pelvis". But that's not as interesting a storyline that they can make pathetic fake thumbnails for. Wouldn't be surprised if Jonno storyboards them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Eduardo got his new Christmas jumper on saying he likes it and his tit mother says " aw do you like it? Are you excited? " I doubt he's excited about a new jumper, yeh he likes it but not excited, stupid vapid witch, just cos she gets excited bout new clothes ,she thinks everyone else does. Oh well, he probably just glad the jumper isn't grey!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Are we supposed to think they can't resist each other, I can see no chemistry at all between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see no chemistry either. And Anna loves to point out how she’s so much hotter than Jonathan which is embarrassing and vile if my husband was doing that to me I would be so pissed
When that frumpy grandma with glasses what’s telling her how to dress (WTF) she mentioned how this grandma saw her as so much hotter than Jonathan and she thought they were mismatched. How nice is that! Best friends my ass

In regards tot he cameras I don’t find it creepy. We have security cameras in our living areas and our kids rooms that we use as baby monitors as well. It’s quite common these days. I will Of course remove them when the children are older. But for now they stay. If I went away and wanted to check on my kids I would use them. I don’t blame Jonathan for this. As long as he tells the sitters the cameras are there so she’s aware it’s a good safety measure.

Reactions: 4
I’m disgusted with all the recent behaviour and this forgetting to take the pill malarkey is just pathetic and irresponsible! Women forget, but how many times?! They use it to suggest a pregnancy scare could be next and it is just a really low way to try and get views. I would defend this pair over the years, no more, they can just clear off and get out of my subscription box!

Screenshot_20191127_165856_com.instagram.android.jpg

Does anyone know if this is an official account? As in like run by Anna/Jonathan?
A fans picture of Emilia and one of the dogs (featured on this page first as I later found out) came up on my Instagram suggested feed and this account was tagged. There seem to be a lot of pictures that wouldn't be found anywhere else but they only follow Jonathan. I mean the spelling in the "dogs voices" seems to be how he usually writes his Instagram captions but I don't want to assume...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Really struggling with content if you are literally singing and dancing about a trip to Tesco. I am cringing so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 60213
Does anyone know if this is an official account? As in like run by Anna/Jonathan?
A fans picture of Emilia and one of the dogs (featured on this page first as I later found out) came up on my Instagram suggested feed and this account was tagged. There seem to be a lot of pictures that wouldn't be found anywhere else but they only follow Jonathan. I mean the spelling in the "dogs voices" seems to be how he usually writes his Instagram captions but I don't want to assume...
Both Anna and Jonathan follow the account and the account is now following Anna, I think its run by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That thumbnail of Andrea with the inside of his his mouth being licked by one of the dogs still turns my stomach 🤮🤢 (and I'm no dog hater, I've got three of them! 🥰)

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.