SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t really matter what control level exists, even just gifting freebies with no obligation, whatever it is it is supposed to be declared as #AD. The regulations got pretty simple and basically said, whatever it is, sponsored, gifted, partnership, whatever should all be tagged #AD. If they aren’t doing that, they are in the wrong.
Well, ASA's answer to Just-opinion says otherwise: basically, no editorial control = no advertising = no need for transparency. 🤯

"When a brand sponsors/has gifted products but has no control of the content, we deem these as not advertising for our purposes, as sponsorship is not covered by the CAP code. As there is no control by the brands, the CAP Code would not require the post to be labelled as an ad and therefore this does not fall within our remit."

Why does she look like one of my grandma's old blankets though?

Also I contact ASA about the Westin gifting or sponsoring the SJs to stay there, I got this as a reply.
"No payment was made" sounds like they just didn't get anything into their bank account; but I believe they could still be staying there for free/discount for promotion. Sly dogs saying "no payment" rather than "no relationship with the brand"
Yeah they're staying there, paying normal rates and getting extras like teddybears for the kids and monogrammed Moet bottles: sounds like the same experience I'd get if I went there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She does look pregnant, look when she gets in the lift the reflection in the mirror and her face is a lot fuller.
Nah , If she was Pregnant we'd all know about. That Princess would be in bed from 3 weeks after conception because she uses Pregnancy as another excuse not to do anything for near 10 months. 🙄
She's eating junk and dressing in clothes too small for her I'd say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think her skirt is just too tight and it shows off her spare tire that all moms have. I know she's tricked a bunch of teenagers into believing she's some super human who has the body of a super model after 4 kids but oops she's just like everyone else.
Que a long bullshit post about her loving her body and how thankful she is her children ruined her body blah blah bullshit! She always uses that body positive garbage to cover putting on a few pounds. I must say she seems to gain weight extremely fast. Is that a side effect of ruining her metabolism for so many yrs?
And lastly I don't ever feel bad about bashing her bc of how horrible she treats her kids. I figure let her have a taste of her own medicine. 🖕🤣

Screenshot_20191218-153748_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
worst part is, I feel like they have talents but too lazy to explore them. Jonathan has talented in the film industry and in today´s vlog Anna sang when they got to the hotel, she has a nice singing voice with the right vocal coaching she could make a career out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, ASA's answer to Just-opinion says otherwise: basically, no editorial control = no advertising = no need for transparency. 🤯

"When a brand sponsors/has gifted products but has no control of the content, we deem these as not advertising for our purposes, as sponsorship is not covered by the CAP code. As there is no control by the brands, the CAP Code would not require the post to be labelled as an ad and therefore this does not fall within our remit."
Then you have to bring in the CMA guidelines as well to make things more complicated, ASA have a set of guidelines with the CAP Code, but CMA have guidelines as well, which do say freebies have to be declared.

Reactions: 7
And once again, I'm absolutely disgusted with Jonathan's moral compass. Making a child say such a loaded word for his own amusement and for clicks on the Internet. Emilia clearly didn't know what the word implied and that she was being used for people's sick entertainment. It reminded me of predators using children's innocence and curiosity to make them do sick things. And like all the times before, Anna couldn't care less and Jonathan is free to endanger and use the children for whatever he sees monetizable as long she gets her designer gear and no one calls her fat.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
But are all of these just guidelines or are they mandatory? What happens if they aren't observed? I'm guessing not much.
Well, they are supposed to be followed, but the punishments are too tame if they exist at all, everyone just seems to get warnings about declaring properly, no teeth in the rules, until there are proper legally binding rules, with strong punishments everyone will just carry on flouting the rules and doing what they like with no real punishment for not declaring properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Please don’t tell me she needed her husband to go with her for her smear/check up ??? My hubby would have laughed his head off and more than likely would have said yes but he’d wait outside?? That’s if I asked he would never invite himself. 100% johno just had to go with her maybe feeling envious of the fact she’s a women??? God these dicks are pissing me off lately!!!
She had a pap smear last year in winter and J accidentally filmed her pulling her lower clothes off. I don't know why she has a pap smear annually nor why J is always in the room for it.

Reactions: 6
£10 reduction on the pyjamas already!!
I almost feel sorry for the stupid little minions that may have purchased them straight away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
worst part is, I feel like they have talents but too lazy to explore them. Jonathan has talented in the film industry and in today´s vlog Anna sang when they got to the hotel, she has a nice singing voice with the right vocal coaching she could make a career out of it
God I couldn't disagree more. Both are complete vapid talentless idiots. How is Jonathon talented in the film industry? Child exploitation is pretty frowned upon in the industry these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God I couldn't disagree more. Both are complete vapid talentless idiots. How is Jonathon talented in the film industry? Child exploitation is pretty frowned upon in the industry these days.
he has done some short films and they are actually good. Obviously I wasn´t referring to the vlogs. But its ok to friendly disagree.

Hello been looking on this site for some time.
But Have to rant about what I saw on this vlog at the start..
Why did Mr Joly keep that in for getting your child to to the word.
These people who call them selfs parents are just pathetic. Their have no clue. Soon Emilia going to be saying it all the time and the rest will copy but she wont get told of as she the star of the show.
And some people saying about it how its bad yet all the teens are like its good. And having ago at adults who know its wrong for kids that age to swear.

I couldn't stand to watch the whole video found them so boring as time gone on.

Oh don't get me started on them doing pjs.

Last edited:
The dude may be a douche, but there's nothing wrong with being gay.
Say it loud and just maybe Johnathan will come out of that closet!

Jonathan can’t even photoshop as well as a tween can and that film went nowhere fast for a reason. I too fail to see the talent in either of them except for constantly getting away with lies...cold showers for their toddler...pulling the wool over sponsors eyes.. and forming a cult of young girls to follow them because they’re not savvy enough to know any better. Those two would have been perfect carnival workers.. running scams on the locals before moving on to the next set of suckers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The children’s behaviour at the white moose cafe was atrocious! I would have been mortified. Anna LAUGHING that they had to remove the glass from the tables, erm just tell them to bloody well get off the table you idiot! My god

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.